What is Remitly: Send Money & Transfer? Description of Remitly: Send Money & Transfer 4057 chars
Remitly is trusted by millions for sending money to family and friends overseas. Send cash to 3,000+ banks and 350,000+ cash pickup locations worldwide! Recipients pick up cash without paying a fee. Get a special offer on your first transfer!
Remitly is secure and fast, with great rates for currency exchange worldwide. No fees for recipients, low fees for sending. You’ll get the exact date + time your money will arrive with your recipient.
Send money safely to 100+ countries worldwide! Feel safe in sending money to the Philippines, India, Vietnam, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Nigeria, Pakistan, China, Ghana, Kenya, Colombia, Brazil, and more.
Remitly helps you send money worldwide using your bank account, credit card, or debit card. More money makes it home to friends and family thanks to Remitly’s great rates, special offers, and no hidden fees. Remitly provides multiple levels of security for all transfers to protect your money against fraud. Senders and recipients can talk to a real person on our Customer Care Team any hour, any day in Spanish or English.
Send money from 17 countries, including the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, and Australia. Transfer or wire funds to 50+ mobile money providers including M-Pesa, MTN, Vodafone, eSewa, GCash, Paymaya, bKash, EasyPaisa, and GoPay.
Send money to Mexico:
• Remitly has coverage from coast to coast in Mexico
• Send cash to trusted banks + stores: Elektra & Banco Azteca, BBVA Bancomer, OXXO, Bodega Aurrera and more, with bank deposit & cash pickup options
• Use our app to wire directly to bank account or debit card like Saldazo, Guardadito and more
Send money to The Philippines:
• Send money to trusted banks: BDO, BPI, Metrobank & more
• Recipients can get money at cash pickup locations or via home delivery
• Use mobile money options like GCash, Paymaya & Coins.ph
Send funds to India:
• Transfer money to trusted banks: ICICI, HDFC, SBI, YesBank, Kotak Bank & more with direct bank transfer, or send money using UPI
• Recipients can pick up cash at Punjab National Bank, EbixCash, Weizmann Forex, Muthoot Fincorp, and more
Transfer money to Central America:
• Send money to Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panamá
• Send cash to trusted providers: Banco Industrial, Banrural, Elektra y Banco Azteca, Banco Agrícola, Remesas Cusca, and more
• Send for cash pickup, bank deposit, or to Tigo Money
Wire funds to the Dominican Republic:
• Send cash to trusted providers like Caribe Express, Banco BHD León, BanReservas and more
• Send money directly to your recipient’s home, bank account, or for cash pickup
Send money to Latin America & the Caribbean:
• Transfer money for bank deposit & cash pickup in Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru and more
• Send funds to trusted banks: Bancolombia, Éxito, Davivienda, Caixa Econômica Federal, Banco do Brasil, Itaú Unibanco, and more
Send money to Asia:
• Send funds to 20+ countries in Asia: Bangladesh, Indonesia, Korea, Nepal, Thailand, and more
• China: transfer money to Alipay users in China and send funds via WeChat
• Pakistan: send cash to trusted banks: MCB, Bank Alfalah, Habib Bank, and more
• Vietnam: Send secure bank deposits from the U.S. to your recipient’s Visa debit card number, or send with home delivery
Send money to Africa:
• Wire money to 35+ countries in Africa: Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya with bank deposit, cash pickup or mobile money
• Send US Dollars to Nigeria - recipients receive a bonus from the Central Bank of Nigeria of 5 Naira for every 1 USD received. Send USD for bank deposit at GT Bank, Polaris and Fidelity, or for cash pickup at 3,600+ locations including First Bank, Access Bank and more
• Send cash to MTN or Vodafone mobile money accounts in Ghana, or to trusted banks like GCB, Ecobank and more for bank deposit or cash pickup
• Send money to mobile money accounts in Kenya like M-Pesa, Airtel and Equitel, or for bank deposit or cash pickup at Equity Bank, KCB, Co-operative Bank and more
Remitly: Send Money & Transfer App User Reviews
What do you think about Remitly: Send Money & Transfer app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Remitly: Send Money & Transfer!
Please wait! Facebook Remitly: Send Money & Transfer app comments loading...
Remitly: Send Money & Transfer Pros
✓ Couldn’t ask for a better serviceEverything about Remitly is great. First of all, the service itself is awesome. I can send money with a few clicks and done. Secondly, the user experience and interface is great, kudos to the app developers. They took care of every tiny detail, e.g. if you are sending money to Pakistan, the example names are Pakistani names. The IBAN matches the format of the bank you want to send the money to. Last but not the least, the backend server is fast because the payment gets processed asap. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to send money abroad..Version: 5.51
✓ Works really well sending money to IndiaI’ve never used a website to send money abroad and was very nervous. But it was extremely easy to set up the account. I chose the economy transfer (within 2 hours of bank transfer) and it worked really quickly. I was a bit nervous as there wasn’t an update after I transferred the money from the bank and they couldn’t find it on the system. But the money was credited to the Indian account 2 hours after I made the payment. I need not have worried. I got a text and app notification to let me know that the money was transferred. Will definitely be using it again!.Version: 4.29.1✓ Remitly: Send Money & Transfer Positive Reviews
Remitly: Send Money & Transfer Cons
✗ Worst experienceWaste of time sending money through Remitly. After asking so much personal information account was locked . What a joke?? I am housewife with 2 little kids trying to send some money to my family and Remitly found something suspicious about me even after providing my bank statement , passports and whatever you asked .. Was much easier through WesternUnion. Frustrating, time wasting app and customer service.. will never think about you again.Version: 5.45
✗ TrapI tried sending money over seas. First thing they deduct the amount you want to send, and then they start verifying your id. should be other way around. however they were not happy with the verifications and said sorry your money cannot be processed. i asked for the refund and they asked me to talk to my bank. but my bank denied and said its with Remitly. it was like 10 months ago and still haven't gotten it back. And then they start saying your account is suspended. the Amount wasnt much so i stopped chasing them. Wouldn't Recommend it..Version: 5.14✗ Remitly: Send Money & Transfer Negative Reviews
Is Remitly: Send Money & Transfer legit?
✅ Yes. Remitly: Send Money & Transfer is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 908,568 Remitly: Send Money & Transfer user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Remitly: Send Money & Transfer is 91.3/100.
Is Remitly: Send Money & Transfer safe?
✅ Yes. Remitly: Send Money & Transfer is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 908,568 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Remitly: Send Money & Transfer is 94.3/100.
Should I download Remitly: Send Money & Transfer?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Remitly: Send Money & Transfer a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Remitly: Send Money & Transfer Screenshots
Product details of Remitly: Send Money & Transfer
- App Name:
- Remitly: Send Money & Transfer
- Remitly Inc
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- NL EN FR DE IT KO PL PT RO RU ZH ES TH TR VI
- App Size:
- 101.32 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 22 July 2013, Monday
- Last Update:
- 07 November 2022, Monday - 17:26
- IOS 12.0 or later
Thanks for being a Remitly customer! - This update includes some bug fixes and some performance enhancements to improve your experience. Make sure to keep the Remitly mobile app updated so you can access our latest features..