What is RingCentral? Description of RingCentral 1974 chars
Get messaging, video and phone on one simple app. RingCentral gives you the freedom to grow and run your business from any device. Get started for free with RingCentral Video™, or sign up for RingCentral MVP™ and bring your modern PBX business phone into the new era of voice.
Are you new to RingCentral Video?
Create a free account to access your all-in-one communications platform for smart video meetings and integrated team messaging.
How RingCentral makes it easy for you to connect and collaborate:
- Video meetings that let you connect with up to 100 people with the free version - or upgrade to host 200 people
- 24 hour duration—that means your video call lasts for an unlimited amount of time - plus it’s free!
- Built-in team messaging to chat with others before, during, and after the meeting for easy business communication
- Free—no credit card required. Upgrade to RingCentral MVP at any time
Already on RingCentral MVP? See what you’ll have access to with the app:
- Superior team messaging with file sharing, task management, and a shared calendar
- Smart video meetings with screen sharing, chat, and markup tools for real-time collaboration
- Cloud-based phone with carrier-grade reliability to take and manage calls, voicemails, faxes, and business SMS on any device
- Schedule and join meetings with one, simple click
- Easily switch between your mobile and desktop app to message on-the-go
- Auto-attendant and advanced call management features for streamlining processes
- Out-of-the-box app integrations to boost productivity
- Centralized, portal-based access to your system and robust, in-depth analytics reports and dashboards
A RingCentral MVP™ (formerly known as RingCentral Office®), or RingCentral Video™ subscription is required for certain product features. Features will vary by product and plan. A free subscription is available with limited capabilities.
Download RingCentral today and say hello to possibilities.
RingCentral App User Reviews
What do you think about RingCentral app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about RingCentral!
Please wait! Facebook RingCentral app comments loading...
✓ Our office runs on GlipGlip runs our office, we love it! Works on all devices perfectly, my Apple Watch keeps me in the loop when I'm out of the office. Simply the best tool for any business I could ever recommend....Version: 4.2.0
✓ Decent App that is solid for features. Needs a dark mode!Good App and service, I have been happy with RingCentral as a service. Except they have been hard to reach for me on one occasion but the current times are strenuous for businesses. It does take some getting used to. The UI isn’t the most friendly and the menus need a overhaul. The tabs on the bottom are fine but need to be more noticeable. The main opening menu should be able to customize what you use the most. The one that’s there is focused on just team conferencing. The worst part for me are the tabs on top, they are smaller and more narrow, harder to quickly shift between. Those are my criticisms but none are deal breakers..Version: 20.2.30✓ RingCentral Positive Reviews
✗ New but not improvedAs required, I switched to the new app months ago, but have experienced a loss in functionality. Previously, I could click on a document from my email or EHR, open in RC Phone, and attach the document to a new outgoing fax. Now, to send a fax I must first save the document in the files on my iPhone or iCloud, then start a new fax, and then search for and attach the document. Sending a fax now takes twice as long, plus I need to periodically delete these files from my iCloud. Please being back the functionality we lost with this “upgrade”..Version: 20.2.35
✗ New update sucksPhone tab completely disappeared. No idea how to make or receive calls or check my voicemail..Version: 19.4.20✗ RingCentral Negative Reviews
Is RingCentral legit?
✅ Yes. RingCentral is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 25,493 RingCentral user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for RingCentral is 88.5/100.
Is RingCentral safe?
✅ Yes. RingCentral is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 25,493 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for RingCentral is 92.0/100.
Should I download RingCentral?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes RingCentral a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Product details of RingCentral
- App Name:
- RingCentral, Inc
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- NL EN FI FR DE IT JA KO PT ZH ES ZH
- App Size:
- 305.86 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 23 October 2013, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 29 April 2022, Friday - 06:06
- IOS 12.1 or later
Advanced noise reduction: Auto-detect and minimize sharp noises during video meetings. Share files directly from Google Drive: Sharing files from Google Drive during meetings just got easier. Phone settings update: Phone settings are now con....