What is RingCentral? Description of RingCentral 1974 chars
Get messaging, video and phone on one simple app. RingCentral gives you the freedom to grow and run your business from any device. Get started for free with RingCentral Video™, or sign up for RingCentral MVP™ and bring your modern PBX business phone into the new era of voice.
Are you new to RingCentral Video?
Create a free account to access your all-in-one communications platform for smart video meetings and integrated team messaging.
How RingCentral makes it easy for you to connect and collaborate:
- Video meetings that let you connect with up to 100 people with the free version - or upgrade to host 200 people
- 24 hour duration—that means your video call lasts for an unlimited amount of time - plus it’s free!
- Built-in team messaging to chat with others before, during, and after the meeting for easy business communication
- Free—no credit card required. Upgrade to RingCentral MVP at any time
Already on RingCentral MVP? See what you’ll have access to with the app:
- Superior team messaging with file sharing, task management, and a shared calendar
- Smart video meetings with screen sharing, chat, and markup tools for real-time collaboration
- Cloud-based phone with carrier-grade reliability to take and manage calls, voicemails, faxes, and business SMS on any device
- Schedule and join meetings with one, simple click
- Easily switch between your mobile and desktop app to message on-the-go
- Auto-attendant and advanced call management features for streamlining processes
- Out-of-the-box app integrations to boost productivity
- Centralized, portal-based access to your system and robust, in-depth analytics reports and dashboards
A RingCentral MVP™ (formerly known as RingCentral Office®), or RingCentral Video™ subscription is required for certain product features. Features will vary by product and plan. A free subscription is available with limited capabilities.
Download RingCentral today and say hello to possibilities.
RingCentral App User Reviews
What do you think about RingCentral app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about RingCentral!
Please wait! Facebook RingCentral app comments loading...
✓ RC AppBest all in one UC ap I have used. Great for voice over WiFi of mobile network. Messaging is easy to use and consistent across other platforms. Video flip between pc and mobile or tablet means I can leave my desk and still stay in the meetings..Version: 21.2.10
✓ Great productThis has been such a great solution for the needs of our church for phone, video conferencing, phone conferencing, etc.Version: 21.2.15✓ RingCentral Positive Reviews
✗ Difficulty with the AppWe have been using Ring Central where I work for 3+ years. Desktop phones work great, never have a problem. But we aren’t using desktop phones anymore with working remote. I have had horrible luck with the app, phone calls don’t ring in, and then will show as a notification that I missed a call. When it does actually have calls ring in, it will work for awhile and then just stop and I don’t know I’m missing calls. The only way to ‘help’ it is to delete the app and re-download. Which I have to do almost everyday and that should not have to be the case..Version: 21.1.20
✗ Falls way short on faxing ability from your phoneThe app is not user friendly. You are unable to add contacts in the app for faxing. The app keeps wanting you to invite someone to put a simple contact for faxing. If you use your iPhone contacts it doesn’t distinguish between a phone number or fax number. I have been using eFax for the past 6 years as their app is very user friendly. I was hoping with all the options RingCentral had that I could switch over. But I refuse to port my fax number over due to the RingCentral poorly constructed phone app. It makes working anywhere off my phone very difficult..Version: 20.4.11✗ RingCentral Negative Reviews
Is RingCentral legit?
✅ Yes. RingCentral is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 33,571 RingCentral user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for RingCentral is 89.0/100.
Is RingCentral safe?
✅ Yes. RingCentral is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 33,571 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for RingCentral is 92.5/100.
Should I download RingCentral?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes RingCentral a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Product details of RingCentral
- App Name:
- RingCentral, Inc
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- NL EN FI FR DE IT JA KO PT ZH ES ZH
- App Size:
- 298.61 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 23 October 2013, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 07 November 2022, Monday - 08:02
- IOS 13.0 or later
· Edited tag on messages: When a message has been changed, an Edited tag will appear next to the message. · Exchange on-premises integration: If your company uses Exchange, you can now sync meetings between RingCentral and your calendar..