Description of PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader 3920 chars
PDF Expert is the ultimate PDF app you’re looking for. It’s fast, intuitive and powerful to let you effortlessly complete literally any PDF task.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT YOU CAN ***
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full-text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
HIGHLIGHT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
• Mark important info in books or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert pre-designed stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
ADD EMOTION WITH STICKERS
• Express yourself with amazing stickers that can be used right inside your PDFs.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF THE SUBSCRIPTION***
With the additional PRO subscription, you can get unique PDF superpowers.
EDIT ORIGINAL PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
ADD AND EDIT IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Quickly access your favorite tools with a fully customizable toolbar.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
CONVERT TO PDF
• Convert webpages, photos and documents to PDF right in PDF Expert in a snap. Converting happens locally on your device, so your files are absolutely secure.
If you choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current PDF Expert PRO subscription price starts at $49.99 USD/year. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, you can simply continue using PDF Expert for free. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader App User Reviews
What do you think about PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader!
Please wait! Facebook PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader app comments loading...
PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader Pros
✓ Great App for WorkI’ve been using this app for work for some time now and it has helped my cut down on resource costs in my business and double handling of documents which saves me a few hours or more of work each week. However, there are a couple of issues that I hope they improve on. Over the past couple of months, the app keeps seizing on my when using so that I cannot write or swipe pages. When writing, the page resizes itself frequently and I have to pinch back to normal size to allow me to write. I frequently have to restart the app or wait a few moments until it unfreezes. Restarting my iPad does not help. I have deleted the app and reinstalled to see if that improves the issue but it hasn’t. The other thing that I hope they can introduce in future versions is the ability to customise the paper templates so that I can add corporate logo which automatically gets added or simply import my own template to use as the paper style. This would enable me to keep all my notes on branded paper so that when I send notes to clients or employees I don’t have to add all this detail in after the event..Version: 7.1.10
✓ YeahSo you don’t have good rates here’s a good rate.Version: 7.4.10
PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader Cons
✗ Now it’s rubbishI used to love pdf expert that I just purchased all other apps from Readdle to support them. Apparently by time the company gets greedier, and took so many features that I loved. The seamless sync is gone now, for a while I was told that they change it with handoff feature, but now it’s gone too and it disrupts all my flow that I have been used to for years. What else can it do? Oh, now they also offer the “premium feature” that used to be the normal ones in the one-time-purchase, but only we have to pay a bloody expensive sibscription. I would give 0 star if I could..Version: 7.3.1
✗ CrashesIt crashes every 5-10 minutes (not exaggerating!) and I lose the annotations which is frustrating for me. I can work around it, when I notice the pen input stops working click on go back to close document and then it goes back where I left it. It's like living in the bad old days where you had to save your files every 20 minutes in case of a power cut..Version: 5.5.5
Is PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader legit?
✅ Yes. PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 102,866 PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader is 86.7/100.
Is PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader safe?
✅ Yes. PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 102,866 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader is 90.2/100.
PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader Screenshots
Product details of PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader
- App Name:
- PDF Expert: PDF Editor, Reader
- Readdle Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- EN FR DE IT JA PT RU ZH ES UK
- App Size:
- 251.01 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 03 December 2013, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 09 April 2021, Friday - 08:27
- IOS 12.2 or later
Hi, folks! This time bugs were squished, performance was improved, work was done, and the result was good. Please enjoy PDF Expert! Questions, issues or bugs? Contact [email protected], as ever, and we’ll be happy to help..