What is Boating Marine & Lakes? Description of Boating Marine & Lakes 3876 chars
Get up-to-date, detailed charts you can use offline plus a boatload of features on your mobile device, so they’re on hand wherever you go. The Boating app is a must-have for cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all your activities on the water. Try it free for a limited time. To continue using the charts and features, purchase a one-year renewable subscription.
A COMPLETE PACKAGE
• INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED NAVIONICS® CHARTS: Use them offline along with multiple overlays, so you can be more aware of what’s above and below the water.
- NAUTICAL CHART: Use this premier marine reference to study port plans, anchorages and safety depth contours, locate navaids, marine services and more.
- SONARCHART™ HD BATHYMETRY MAPS: Extraordinary 1’ (0.5 meter) HD bottom contour detail is the ideal tool for locating new fishing areas.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT CHARTS (NOAA): These are available within the following coverages: U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Caribbean to Brazil.
- OVERLAYS: SonarChart™ Shading and relief shading overlays allow you to have a better understanding of bottom topography for improved fishing and diving. Sonar imagery reveals bottom hardness in contrasting color on select U.S. lakes. Want more? Satellite images or terrain information is also available.
- MAP OPTIONS: Change chart-overlay combinations to customize chart views, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges and more.
- DAILY UPDATES: Benefit from up to 5,000 daily updates worldwide.
• TOOLS FOR PLANNING AND ENJOYING YOUR DAY
- AUTO GUIDANCE+TM TECHNOLOGY*: Easily plan your trip with a suggested dock-to-dock path based on chart data and navigation aids. Get ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more.
- WEATHER AND TIDES: Knowing conditions before heading out is crucial. Access real-time weather data, daily and hourly forecasts as well as wind, weather buoys, tides and currents.
- MARKERS, TRACKS, DISTANCE**: Place a marker on a good anchorage spot or where you reeled in a big fish. Record your track, take photos and videos within the app, and look back at your day anytime. Easily check distance among two points.
• AN ACTIVE AND HELPFUL COMMUNITY
- COMMUNITY EDITS and the ACTIVECAPTAIN® COMMUNITY: Obtain and contribute useful local knowledge along with thousands of fellow boaters, such as points of interest, navigation aids and valuable recommendations from people with firsthand experience of the local environment.
- CONNECTIONS: Stay in touch with your friends and fellow boaters by sharing your live location, tracks, routes and markers to easily meet on the water or let them check out your adventures.
- GPX IMPORT/EXPORT: Share your saved data outside the app or transfer it to your chartplotter.
- SHARE MAP OBJECTS**: Share a marina, repair shop or any other location outside the app.
• EXTERNAL DEVICE-FRIENDLY FOR MORE FEATURES
- PLOTTER SYNC: If you own a compatible chartplotter, sync it with the app to transfer routes and markers, activate, update or renew your Navionics chartplotter card subscription.
- SONARCHART LIVE MAPPING FEATURE**: Connect with a compatible sonar/plotter, and create your own maps in real time while navigating.
- AIS: Connect to a compatible AIS receiver with Wi-Fi® connectivity to see nearby marine traffic. Set a safe range, and receive visual and aural alerts to signal potential collisions.
*Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
Updates are available with iOS 13.0 or higher. A tablet device with Wi-Fi connectivity locates your approximate position if it is connected to Wi-Fi. A tablet Wi-Fi + 3G model operates similarly to a phone device with GPS.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. iOS is a trademark licensed to Apple, Inc.
Boating Marine & Lakes App User Reviews
What do you think about Boating Marine & Lakes app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Boating Marine & Lakes!
Please wait! Facebook Boating Marine & Lakes app comments loading...
Boating Marine & Lakes Pros
✓ Great AppI have used this app for a few years and it works flawlessly. I really don’t understand people complaining about having to pay a subscription as it is well worth the money. Nothing of quality is ever free. I also read some reviews of the app not working or shutting down and it has been my experience that you need to keep your operating system up to date as well as the app itself and it works just fine..Version: 17.0.2
✓ Departure timeLove this app. But if you add field for the departure time into the boat details that shows the eta at each waypoint in a route that would make it even better as when navigating in some cases you want to do it during the day..Version: 13.4✓ Boating Marine & Lakes Positive Reviews
Boating Marine & Lakes Cons
✗ Pay again?Why does it want me to pay again just because I have a new phone? I have already payed for the app twice now..Version: 16.2.1
✗ Buy at your own riskI bought this app from Navionics back when they sold regional apps. Later they got “seller’s remorse” and decided that they didn’t make enough money off of those of us that purchased their product, so they discontinued it and went to a yearly subscription. I opened my app to use it only to find that I needed to pay to use it AGAIN! Every other app developer grandfathers their current customers who helped support them. Not Navionics! Make sure you know that at any time Navionics may decide that they want to make more money off of you and when they do, they’ll simply stop providing what you paid for and demand more money to use the product you already bought. Buyer beware!!! Note the response from Navionics. I can re-download the app I already bought. They replaced my purchased app with the subscription app hoping I’d just roll over and pay again! Deal with this unscrupulous amoral company at your own risk..Version: 18.0✗ Boating Marine & Lakes Negative Reviews
Is Boating Marine & Lakes legit?
✅ Yes. Boating Marine & Lakes is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,516 Boating Marine & Lakes user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Boating Marine & Lakes is 55.6/100.
Is Boating Marine & Lakes safe?
⚠ No. Boating Marine & Lakes not seem very safe to us. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,516 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 3.1/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Boating Marine & Lakes is 59.1/100.
Should I download Boating Marine & Lakes?
⚠ We are not sure!
Boating Marine & Lakes Screenshots
Product details of Boating Marine & Lakes
- App Name:
- Boating Marine & Lakes
- Garmin Italy Technologies S.R.L.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR DE IT ES
- App Size:
- 119.21 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 02 January 2014, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 19 December 2022, Monday - 08:04
- IOS 13.0 or later
Bug fixing and optimization..