Description of Waterlogue 2539 chars
You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines, and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
• From Tinrocket, creator of This by Tinrocket (App Store Best of 2016), Olli (App Store Best of 2017), Percolator, and Popsicolor.
iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 13.2 and up.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• Oprah's holiday pick! "Made with Love: DIY Gifts"—O, The Oprah Magazine
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar. 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec. 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec. 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec. 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec. 2013
KEEP UP WITH TINROCKET:
• Follow @Tinrocket on Instagram and Twitter for the latest!
• We’re here to help: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at [email protected]
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves.
Waterlogue® and See the world like an artist® are registered Trademarks of Tinrocket, LLC
Waterlogue App User Reviews
What do you think about Waterlogue app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Waterlogue!
Please wait! Facebook Waterlogue app comments loading...
✓ Beautiful app :)This is a must have for any artist or lover of watercolour art. Turns photos beautifully into works of art. Love it!.Version: 1.3.1
✓ Use with photo renderingsGreat app, great value. I use it in conjunction with photoshop, better than any ps filters I have found. Only wish is to have more control to fine tune areas of the image but apart from that top stars..Version: 1.3.1
✗ UnrecognisableI bought this to turn a scenic photo into a watercolour effect. The result was a bunch of smudges that you’d be hard pushed to recognise as the original mountain, village and sea side that it was. I thought maybe my photo was a little complex so I chose to turn a photo of a kid in bright simple clothes, no other distractions in the photo, into a watercolour. The result was a crude roughly organised collection of smudges again with no detail. It looked like one of those ‘what can you see in this watercolour ‘ psychology tests. Just awful, and I was really excited by this and went by previous reviews - Marybeth the app has gone through a change since those customers reviews it. Big shame.Version: 1.3.1
✗ CrappyWish I could get my money back. There is no detail with any photo I use. Faces are blobs..Version: 1.3.1
Is Waterlogue legit?
✅ Yes. Waterlogue is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 885 Waterlogue user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Waterlogue is 80.8/100.
Is Waterlogue safe?
✅ Yes. Waterlogue is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 885 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.3/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Waterlogue is 84.3/100.
Product details of Waterlogue
- App Name:
- Tinrocket, LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR DE IT JA KO ZH ES
- App Size:
- 43.70 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 11 December 2013, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 28 April 2021, Wednesday - 14:42
- IOS 13.2 or later
Improvements to image import and sharing UI improvements Internal changes to keep things current Fixed broken example image Recent changes in our 1.4 update: New: 3x faster rendering (iPhone 6 and up) New: "Jumbo" detail set....