What is Waterlogue: Photo to Painting? Description of Waterlogue: Photo to Painting 2567 chars
You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color. See the world like an artist.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines, and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
• From Tinrocket, creator of This by Tinrocket (App Store Best of 2016), Olli (App Store Best of 2017), Percolator, and Popsicolor.
iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 13.2 and up.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• Oprah's holiday pick! "Made with Love: DIY Gifts"—O, The Oprah Magazine
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar. 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec. 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec. 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec. 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec. 2013
KEEP UP WITH TINROCKET:
• Follow @Tinrocket on Instagram and Twitter for the latest!
• We’re here to help: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at [email protected]
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves.
Waterlogue® and See the world like an artist® are registered Trademarks of Tinrocket, LLC
- Waterlogue: Photo to Painting App User Reviews
- Waterlogue: Photo to Painting Pros
- Waterlogue: Photo to Painting Cons
- Is Waterlogue: Photo to Painting legit?
- Should I download Waterlogue: Photo to Painting?
- Waterlogue: Photo to Painting Screenshots
- Product details of Waterlogue: Photo to Painting
Waterlogue: Photo to Painting App User Reviews
What do you think about Waterlogue: Photo to Painting app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Waterlogue: Photo to Painting!
Please wait! Facebook Waterlogue: Photo to Painting app comments loading...
Waterlogue: Photo to Painting Pros
✓ WaterlogueI love it, I have turned photos from my last overseas trip into beautiful watercolours which I could even print out and turn into cards. This is an awesome app!.Version: 1.0.1
✓ Magical funI could simply play with this for hours as seeing it develop is mesmerising. I use it on my own photos so that I can then use them in design work. Getting a watercolour effect without having to be able to paint is wonderful. Thank you for a fabulous app!.Version: 1.3.1✓ Waterlogue: Photo to Painting Positive Reviews
Waterlogue: Photo to Painting Cons
✗ Waterlogue and iPhoneI have installed Waterlogue on my new iPhone 7 and find that it will not connect with my photos. I have gone to privacy settings etc. but the option to connect to my photos simply isn't there. I also have it on my iPad and it is absolutely fine on that..Version: 1.3.1
✗ App hangsThe app is hanging frequently when I am switching between different effects..Version: 1.4.3✗ Waterlogue: Photo to Painting Negative Reviews
Is Waterlogue: Photo to Painting legit?
✅ Yes. Waterlogue: Photo to Painting is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,082 Waterlogue: Photo to Painting user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Waterlogue: Photo to Painting is 80.4/100.
Is Waterlogue: Photo to Painting safe?
✅ Yes. Waterlogue: Photo to Painting is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,082 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.3/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Waterlogue: Photo to Painting is 83.9/100.
Should I download Waterlogue: Photo to Painting?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Waterlogue: Photo to Painting a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Waterlogue: Photo to Painting Screenshots
Product details of Waterlogue: Photo to Painting
- App Name:
- Waterlogue: Photo to Painting
- App Version:
- Tinrocket, LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR DE IT JA KO ZH ES
- App Size:
- 48.34 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 11 December 2013, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 05 October 2023, Thursday - 14:23
- IOS 13.2 or later
• Fixed: Some detail was not being painted, resulting in less than satisfactory results. (Sorry!) • Fixed: Auto Lightness was not working in last few builds (sorry!) • Improve Auto Lightness setting • Update the photo picker view • Update the export ....