Description of Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share 1767 chars
Create, edit, and collaborate on online documents with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
• Share documents with your team
• Edit, comment, and add action items in real time
• Never lose changes or previous versions of your document with version history
Create anywhere, anytime—even offline
• Capture spontaneous ideas on the fly
• Get things done, even on the go, with offline mode
• Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
• Use Google Search without leaving your document
• Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
• Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
• Frictionless collaboration, no matter which application your teammates use
• Convert and export files seamlessly
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
• Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
• Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
• Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
• Working across devices, with or without Internet
Camera: This is used to take photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents.
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share App User Reviews
What do you think about Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share!
Please wait! Facebook Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share app comments loading...
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Pros
✓ Changed my mindI enjoy having this app. I can edit my documents, change fonts, etc. I can do a page set up, so I know how it will print. I like that I can use on OS and IOS. It all backs up. It all syncs. What I DO NOT LIKE, is it duplicates itself. It is in Google Drive, iCloud Drive, and if you make a folder. I took notes on my Spanish lessons. I have different documents for different lessons. 1. It moves the document is you edit, open etc. Depending on what you pick. However, if you want all the docs to stay in same order after editing it, it will not. You can put by alphabet, but it still moves docs around. I would like the option of them staying in the place I put them and if I want to move...be able to drag. 2. If you create a doc, it automatically goes to their Drive app if you have that app. So, I am deleting. I do not want on multiple places. 3. If you make a file folder on GOOGLE DOCS, it does not move doc to file folder, it just duplicates it. Again, I would like to be able to send to separate file folders and then delete from GOOGLE DOC, DRIVE, or wherever, and they stay in the file folder; the choice of keeping or deleting on any app and not loosing on the other. Or keep in one of other doc holders and delete from others. This is on the apps that file share. Nice to be able to send to another app or file, but should be able to delete from one without loosing from the other..Version: 1.2018.30202
✓ Amazing, but one flawIf you see this review, please consider that this is an absolutely great app! It’s got all the features, including auto save, word count, print a document, fabulous fonts, and many more! The thing is, it is hard to use on iPad, as I have to press the button many times. It’s probably not my iPad, but it could be. Thanks for reading this! I would recommend to get this app!.Version: 1.2021.30201
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Cons
✗ Using this app on an iPad Pro (MacBook replacement)When using this app on a larger screen, I would expect to use the „real estate“ of the larger iPad screens more efficiently. For example, I would expect to have the document outline available on the left hand side of the screen, like using Docs in a browser. Also the comments, I would expect the option to have them visible on the right hand side if I want to. Likewise suggestions. It feels like the app was made for an iPhone vertical screen layout and not really optimised for an iPad horizontal screen layout. As a workaround, I recommend other iPad users: * Use Safari or your preferred web browser on the iPad * use the function „Request Desktop Site“ so that the server delivers the full website experience, not the spec‘ed down mobile version. (Unfortunately, iPad‘s are often treated like any iOS mobile device with default of iPhone optimised web-app experience.).Version: 1.2019.28202
✗ ‘Add Fonts’ capability is neededI love this app. The collaboration is cool, the ease of use and access is good, the layout is good. But there is just one thing missing... The capability to add fonts. On the desktop website for Google Docs, I am able to press the ‘Add Fonts’ button, and it will direct me to the Add Fonts page. There I can choose from the humongous list of fonts to choose from, and that is a really good feature. I would really love to see it on the mobile app for Docs as well. One more thing, Google has ruined my reputation! I used to be able to link to other Google Documents inside the actual app, but now it just redirects me to the Safari browser and the web version! Also, when I try to turn off the ‘Ask me which app to use every time’ toggle on the link redirection page, it does the complete opposite of what it is supposed to do! Please fix these issues Google!.Version: 1.2020.38203
Is Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share legit?
✅ Yes. Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,566,060 Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share is 87.1/100.
Is Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share safe?
✅ Yes. Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,566,060 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share is 91.1/100.
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Screenshots
Product details of Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share
- App Name:
- Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share
- Google LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AF SQ AM AR HY AS AZ EU BE BN BS BG MY KM CA HR CS DA NL EN ET FI FR GL KA DE EL GU HE HI HU IS ID IT JA KN KK KY KO LO LV LT MK MS ML MR MN NE NB OR FA PL PT PA RO RU SR ZH SI SK SL ES SW SV TL TA TE TH ZH TR UK UR UZ VI ZU
- App Size:
- 189.62 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 30 April 2014, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 27 April 2022, Wednesday - 15:06
- IOS 13.0 or later
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.