- 87.1LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 91.1SAFETY SCORE
- 4+CONTENT RATING
What is Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share? Description of Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share 1552 chars
Create, edit, and collaborate on online documents with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
• Share documents with your team
• Edit, comment, and add action items in real time
• Never lose changes or previous versions of your document with version history
Create anywhere, anytime—even offline
• Capture spontaneous ideas on the fly
• Get things done, even on the go, with offline mode
• Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
• Use Google Search without leaving your document
• Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
• Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
• Frictionless collaboration, no matter which application your teammates use
• Convert and export files seamlessly
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
• Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
• Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
• Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
• Working across devices, with or without Internet.
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share App User Reviews
What do you think about Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share!
Please wait! Facebook Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share app comments loading...
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Pros
✓ Love the app! Just one suggestion that would help many writers that use the app.I use this app for school and for personal reasons. It is an amazing app I have never had a problem with this app. The one thing I want to suggest though is that there should be a note section somewhere like the comment section but instead of comments it’s for notes. So like if you think that something should be written down on it but don’t have the time for it right away you can put that in the little note section so you don’t forget . Now obviously you can use the note section for other reasons. Like for me and probably many other writers that use the app it would be nice to have a note section so we could write down things that would be nice to put in the books next chapter or something like that. I would love if there would be a note section I would write in it multiple times and it would just be so wonderful to have. Thank you all who read this for your time! Have a great day!😁.Version: 1.2021.06204
✓ LoveHonestly gets stuff done and that is all you need you can use it on the go and it is free.Version: 1.2019.40201✓ Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Positive Reviews
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Cons
✗ Prepare to waste time tapping and sighing, tapping and sighing..Google Docs really ought to be great. And yet, somehow, it’s massively irritating. An example, you tap on a link, presumably because you want to open it. A dialogue opens up, one of the options being open link. So, sighing a little, you tap on that. Another dialogue opens up. Would you like to download Chrome to view that link. No, no I wouldn’t. So you hit the slider to tell it to stop asking you that question, and you hit the open button next to Safari. Finally, after 4 taps, the link opens. Then you try to open the next link, and the whole tedious process repeats itself. I’d cheerfully delete the thing were it not for workplaces clinging to Google Docs like the last piece of driftwood in the middle of a lake. Every encounter I have with Google Docs just makes me sad..Version: 1.2018.04203
✗ I want to diePlease.Version: 1.2019.34✗ Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Negative Reviews
Is Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share legit?
✅ Yes. Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,567,999 Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share is 87.1/100.
Is Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share safe?
✅ Yes. Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,567,999 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share is 91.1/100.
Should I download Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Screenshots
Product details of Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share
- App Name:
- Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share
- Google LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- Productivity, Business
- AF SQ AM AR HY AS AZ EU BE BN BS BG MY KM CA HR CS DA NL EN ET FI FR GL KA DE EL GU HE HI HU IS ID IT JA KN KK KY KO LO LV LT MK MS ML MR MN NE NB OR FA PL PT PA RO RU SR ZH SI SK SL ES SW SV TL TA TE TH ZH TR UK UR UZ VI ZU
- App Size:
- 254.08 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 30 April 2014, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 17 February 2023, Friday - 15:27
- IOS 14.0 or later
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.