Description of Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share 1767 chars
Create, edit, and collaborate on online documents with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
• Share documents with your team
• Edit, comment, and add action items in real time
• Never lose changes or previous versions of your document with version history
Create anywhere, anytime—even offline
• Capture spontaneous ideas on the fly
• Get things done, even on the go, with offline mode
• Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
• Use Google Search without leaving your document
• Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
• Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
• Frictionless collaboration, no matter which application your teammates use
• Convert and export files seamlessly
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
• Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
• Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
• Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
• Working across devices, with or without Internet
Camera: This is used to take photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents.
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share App User Reviews
What do you think about Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share!
Please wait! Facebook Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share app comments loading...
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Pros
✓ What is there not to like??I’ve been using it pretty well since it began and it just keeps getting better...I’ve looked at the latecomers to the race but they’re still no-where near as good. Safe to say I pretty well use it for everything, work, home, activities and it just works! Sure there are some more obscure things it won’t do compared with the big (expensive!) boy’s toys but they are minimal and diminishing....love it....Version: 1.2017.40205
✓ HoiLol idk.Version: 1.2019.42204
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Cons
✗ Great Website, HORRIBLE iPad AppI love using google docs, i use it for school and i have the new iPad with the keyboard so it sometimes feels like a laptop. Well I downloaded the google docs app, and the whole interface is nothing like the web version. I tried using it today for an essay and I ended up opening safari and using google docs there because all the controls i needed were on the web version. Why limit the app to basic things like bold,italic,highlight, and font/size? There’s not even a size issue because I can load the same google docs that’s on computers on the safari app on the iPad. And the fact that you have to manually open the settings and tap “print layout” every time you open the app to make sure its not just a continuous white roll of paper is so annoying. Then you always have to tap the screen to bring up a menu that has a button to edit the doc as if you don’t already want to work on it. What do you think I’m doing? Staring at my paper? No I got work to do, If I wanted to review my paper without editing it I’d just I don’t know... not type words into my doc..Version: 1.2019.40201
✗ SucksSucks don’t gt it.Version: 1.2020.4205
Is Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share legit?
✅ Yes. Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,566,061 Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share is 87.2/100.
Is Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share safe?
✅ Yes. Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,566,061 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share is 91.2/100.
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Screenshots
Product details of Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share
- App Name:
- Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share
- Google LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AF AM AR HY AZ EU BE BN BG KM CA HR CS DA NL EN ET FI FR GL KA DE EL GU HE HI HU IS ID IT JA KN KK KO LO LV LT MS ML MR MN NE NB FA PL PT PA RO RU SR ZH SI SK SL ES SW SV TA TE TH ZH TR UK UR VI ZU
- App Size:
- 176.06 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 30 April 2014, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 18 August 2021, Wednesday - 14:58
- IOS 13.0 or later
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.