- 82.2LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 86.7SAFETY SCORE
- 4+CONTENT RATING
What is Google Calendar: Get Organized? Description of Google Calendar: Get Organized 1062 chars
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week, and day views.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks - Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar.
• Video conferencing - Easily add video conferencing to calendar events.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places, and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers' availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet, or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
Google Calendar: Get Organized App User Reviews
What do you think about Google Calendar: Get Organized app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Google Calendar: Get Organized!
Please wait! Facebook Google Calendar: Get Organized app comments loading...
Google Calendar: Get Organized Pros
✓ Great but please fix the bugsAmazing app that is brought down by minor bugs. For instance, routinely I have to force quit the application because it will refuse to respond to tapping when I want to amend the title, change date/time, etc. but tapping elsewhere on the screen sometimes works. Very strange behaviour..Version: 20.45.0
✓ Loving the calendar so far!It is a nice improvement over the Apple one which I used less. This one puts in data without me having to do anything which means I can rely on it more. There are just two things I have come across that it seems to be lacking which I would like implemented. The first is that I would love if you showed the day and the date on the icon. Now I glance at my phone and all I see is 31 which is wrong and to be honest it bothers me. The other thing is something I really hope you will implement but I don’t have high hopes. You currently search my gmail for receipts/data etc to add into calendar but I have another email account (through another provider) I would like to be included in your searches. Any way this could be done? I realise you might not want to do this as it’s not gmail but you could lay the ground rule that the main email account must be gmail for it to work..Version: 2.48.0✓ Google Calendar: Get Organized Positive Reviews
Google Calendar: Get Organized Cons
✗ Update Sucks!This was a great app until it was updated. Notifications limited to two, email notifications eliminated. I like the ability to link website to calendar. That feature now eliminated. Not a happy camper!.Version: 2.114.0
✗ A lot to be desiredDoesn’t work like Google calendar on my desktop. The SMS reminders are hit and miss (sometimes they work and others they don’t) so are very unreliable. I never get the email notifications despite checking spam etc. View is awkward - I can’t see any of my appointments in week or month view. Often I will schedule an event only to find that it’s been scheduled 40 minutes/an hour/a week before or after the time and date I’d originally put. All in all pretty unreliable and buggy. Wanted to like this but despite sticking with it for a month, I just don’t. Sorry Google..Version: 2.34.0✗ Google Calendar: Get Organized Negative Reviews
Is Google Calendar: Get Organized legit?
✅ Yes. Google Calendar: Get Organized is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 110,943 Google Calendar: Get Organized user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Google Calendar: Get Organized is 82.2/100.
Is Google Calendar: Get Organized safe?
✅ Yes. Google Calendar: Get Organized is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 110,943 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.5/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Google Calendar: Get Organized is 86.7/100.
Should I download Google Calendar: Get Organized?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Google Calendar: Get Organized a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Google Calendar: Get Organized Screenshots
Product details of Google Calendar: Get Organized
- App Name:
- Google Calendar: Get Organized
- Google LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- BG CA HR CS DA NL EN FI FR DE EL HE HI HU ID IT JA KO MS NB PL PT RO RU ZH SK ES SV TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 172.54 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 10 March 2015, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 14 March 2023, Tuesday - 14:28
- IOS 14.0 or later
• Bug fixes and performance improvements..