What is Procreate Pocket? Description of Procreate Pocket 4032 chars
Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. Award-winning Procreate Pocket is the most feature packed and versatile art app ever designed for iPhone.
Offering hundreds of handmade brushes, a suite of innovative artistic tools, an advanced layer system, and the new Valkyrie graphics engine – Procreate Pocket has everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, gorgeous illustrations and beautiful animations. Work on the couch, on the train, at the beach, or while waiting in line for coffee. It’s a complete art studio in the palm of your hand.
Procreate Pocket includes:
- Ultra High Definition canvases - up to 16k by 4k
- Intuitive Dark Mode interface made for iPhone
- Revolutionary QuickShape feature for perfect shapes
- Smooth and responsive smudge sampling
- Powered by Valkyrie: the fastest 64-bit painting engine for iPhone
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts
- Create art in stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with 100s of beautifully crafted brushes
- Brush sets keep your painting, sketching and drawing brushes organized
- Over 100 customizable settings for every brush
- Brush Studio – design your own custom brushes
- Import and export custom Procreate brushes
- Import Adobe® Photoshop® brushes, and run them faster than Photoshop®
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your art for precise control over details and composition
- Create Layer and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Transform objects simultaneously across multiple layers
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for industry grade compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Fill your line work with color fast with ColorDrop
- Disc, Classic, Harmony, Value and Palette color panels
- Import color profiles for color matching - Assign Color Dynamics to any brush
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import all your favorite fonts
- Crop and Resize your canvas for perfect composition
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
- Streamline smooths out your strokes for beautiful lettering and expert inking
• Animation Assist - Easy frame by frame animation with automatic onion skinning
- Create storyboards, GIFs, animatics and simple animations
- Export your animations in full resolution
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- Gradient Map – remap your image’s colors with a customizable gradient
- Glitch, Chromatic Aberration, Glow and Halftone to add new dimensions to your work
- Gaussian and Motion Blur filters for depth and movement, or Sharpen for perfect clarity
- Advanced Noise filter gives you more control for a classic retro look
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance, Curves, and HSB
- Let the mind-bending powers of Warp, Symmetry, and Liquify Dynamics bring your art to life
• Time-lapse replay - Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a 30sec version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
• Reference Companion:
- Keep a full canvas or reference image always with you, or paint on your face with AR. - color pick right from the reference window.
• Share your creations:
- Import or export your art as Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Import Adobe® ASE and ACO Color Palettes
- Import images files such as JPG, PNG and TIFF
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, palettes, and fonts between applications
Procreate Pocket App User Reviews
What do you think about Procreate Pocket app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Procreate Pocket!
Please wait! Facebook Procreate Pocket app comments loading...
Procreate Pocket Pros
✓ A joy to useThis app brings the simplicity and power of procreate to your phone. Now you always have your sketchbook at hand. I’ve been enjoying unwinding with drawing since getting it since I always have my phone on me and (somewhat) charged, unlike my iPad. The only negative isn’t really the apps fault: Apple hasn’t made a pencil that works with any edition of iPhones at time of writing. That said, a cheap 11 euro stylus that came in a pack of 4 from Amaz*n works pretty well. The dimensions of a phone are a little restrictive to work in, but I find constraints increase creativity. Your mileage may vary but for me it’s well worth the price in terms of joy and relaxation it’s given me..Version: 4.0.4
✓ 10/10Coming from an IbisPaint user it was a hard change but I’m loving it! The brushes are so unique and making them is so easy! One question is how to delete and already made brush after it’s been a while of it being there? Or a collection? I was testing the feature out and now I have a brush with a random photo, how do I delete these?.Version: 4.0.6✓ Procreate Pocket Positive Reviews
Procreate Pocket Cons
✗ Not the bestI recently decided to pay for Procreate Pocket. I had heard good things about procreate, so I figured I would try to start using this app as a substitute for IbisPaint X. I am starting to feel that this may be a poor investment. The brushes don’t feel smooth to use. I appreciate that this app is focused for stylus usage, but I feel that a stabilizer would be beneficial for both finger and stylus artists. The Streamline setting does not make much difference on some brushes. I like the ample amount of brushes in the app, however the decision to not add a blender- or I couldn’t find it- into the options is questionable, and the app set up takes a while to get used to. Personally I believe that this app costs more than it’s worth, and that some work still needs to be done to improve it. This is just my personal opinion, though, and ignoring the flaws it does have the necessary features, such as layering, and many brush options. If you’re looking for a simple drawing application, then I feel this may be a good choice. But there are also cheaper options available..Version: 3.0.7
✗ OkOh.Version: 4.0.5✗ Procreate Pocket Negative Reviews
Is Procreate Pocket legit?
✅ Yes. Procreate Pocket is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 10,319 Procreate Pocket user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Procreate Pocket is 68.4/100.
Is Procreate Pocket safe?
✅ Yes. Procreate Pocket is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 10,319 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 3.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Procreate Pocket is 72.9/100.
Should I download Procreate Pocket?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Procreate Pocket a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Procreate Pocket Screenshots
Product details of Procreate Pocket
- App Name:
- Procreate Pocket
- Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES ZH TR
- App Size:
- 314.84 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 17 December 2014, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 13 April 2022, Wednesday - 03:37
- IOS 13.2 or later
We have a compatibility patch for the iPhone SE (2022) plus a couple of changes to the way that Transform works. - We have fixed a bug where you could only Transform using the nodes. - Now when holding the Transform icon you'll be able to pinch ou....