What is Money Pro: Personal Finance AR? Description of Money Pro: Personal Finance AR 3640 chars
EASY BUDGET. Cut your expenses with Money Pro®!
Expense tracker, budget planner & account manager - all in one app to get your finances under control. Money Pro works great for personal & family expense tracking and business finance management.
Easy sync and iPhone/iPad versions combined in one app. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
Simple and Secure
- widget for quick expense tracking on the go without launching the app: save your time
- quick and easy expense/income entries: save even more
- password & backups of your data
Income and Expense Tracker
- split transactions: split one payment into multiple categories, keep it all organized
- search by amount, category, description, payee, cheque number, etc.
- recurring expenses with custom periodicity
- calendar for scheduling bills and expenses for the whole year ahead
- notifications & alerts for bills due
- tracking expenses with family members/business partners and cross-platform syncing (PLUS or GOLD subscription required)
- multiple profiles for organized tracking of personal and business finances
- attachment of receipt (or any other) photos: keep important bills captured
- flexible structure of categories & subcategories with over 1,500 built-in icons
- custom periodicity: start your budget from any date
- visual indicators for budget spending
- transaction list for each category: access your bills with ease
- transferring the leftover of the previous budget period to the current one to limit your spending
- unique icons with your photos
- easy management of an unlimited number of accounts
- balance change history
- additional fields for organizing your records: payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- import of bank statements (files: OFX, CSV)
- online banking (GOLD subscription required)
- eight different reports
- filter customization
- quick and easy date selection
- build three-dimensional charts right on your table with AR reports. (GOLD subscription required)
- set you goals and achieve them
- visualize your goal progress with a trend chart
- four Goal types: Save money, Pay off debt*, Reduce expenses*, Increase income* (*GOLD subscription required)
- calculator and currency converter
- print and export to PDF, QIF, CSV formats
- multiple currencies & automatic update of exchange rates
- iCloud sync for iPhone, iPad, Mac (no subscription)
- support service & user guide (https://money.pro/guide/)
- 1 Month of PLUS: $2.99
- 6 Months of PLUS: $8.99
- 12 Months of PLUS: $11.99
- 1 Month of GOLD: $6.99
- 12 Months of GOLD: $49.99
In all the countries (except the USA), actual charges will be converted to the local currency. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro is a Universal app. Pay once and use it on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Money Pro: Personal Finance AR App User Reviews
What do you think about Money Pro: Personal Finance AR app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Money Pro: Personal Finance AR!
Please wait! Facebook Money Pro: Personal Finance AR app comments loading...
Money Pro: Personal Finance AR Pros
✓ Very Good APPPerfect for managing you finances, strong functionality and very stable..Version: 2.0.7
✓ Back to great! (user since 2010)Working perfectly since last couple of updates. Great job! They do listen. ----------------------- Just won't stop crashing now, when iCloud sync is turned on, on both iPhone and iPad... ----------------------- Not syncing again! ------------------------ Just won't sync! Bluetooth or iCloud ------------------------- Current version: the crash problem mainly solved. iCloud syncing between iPhone and iPad now not working at all. Bluetooth syncing would remain at "preparing..." until one of them crashes. Maybe syncing works for those who don't have years' data? ------------------------------ Version 1.2.1: the crash problem still exists! ------------------------------- Last version had sync issue. So this one (v1.2) won't give you the chance to sync at all!!! I would swear if I was allowed...I swear! (on iOS 8.1.2 on iPhone 6 and iPad 4).Version: 1.8.5✓ Money Pro: Personal Finance AR Positive Reviews
Money Pro: Personal Finance AR Cons
✗ Shutdown immediately when I openWhy is this happened? Not impressed, please contact me.Version: 2.7.6
✗ Disappointingly inflexibleIf you subscribe to get your transactions from your bank, then anything deposited to your account (other than a transfers) is classified as “income”. Sometimes it’s not income but, rather, a reduction of expenditure. Example: I buy something and get charged for it, so it’s an expense. So far so good. Then I get a refund from the merchant (full or partial) back into my bank account. The original debit is classified as an expense, the subsequent credit is treated as “income”. It isn’t. It’s simply a reversal of the previous expense item. But Money Pro WON’T LET YOU RECLASSIFY AN INCOME ITEM AS A NEGATIVE EXPENSE. And the converse is also true. Example: I sell something on eBay, so the proceeds are income. All good. If I later have to refund to the purchaser, Money Pro treats that outgoing transaction as an Expense instead of a reversal of previous income. AND IT WON’T LET YOU CHANGE THE CLASSIFICATION ONCE THE DATA HAS BEEN OBTAINED FROM YOUR BANK. Mis-classifying these reversals is skewing the reports, and simply isn’t good enough. Users should be allowed to classify transactions how THEY want, not according to how some backroom programmer THINKS they ought to be classified. It’s MY data, not THEIRS. I’ve raised this issue with the developers TWICE in over a year. Still no fix. It’s not brain surgery, for heaven’s sake! I won’t be renewing my subscription. Grrrrr! 😡😡😡.Version: 2.7.10✗ Money Pro: Personal Finance AR Negative Reviews
Is Money Pro: Personal Finance AR legit?
✅ Yes. Money Pro: Personal Finance AR is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 2,305 Money Pro: Personal Finance AR user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Money Pro: Personal Finance AR is 76.1/100.
Is Money Pro: Personal Finance AR safe?
✅ Yes. Money Pro: Personal Finance AR is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 2,305 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.2/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Money Pro: Personal Finance AR is 80.6/100.
Should I download Money Pro: Personal Finance AR?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Money Pro: Personal Finance AR a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Money Pro: Personal Finance AR Screenshots
Product details of Money Pro: Personal Finance AR
- App Name:
- Money Pro: Personal Finance AR
- IBear LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR DA NL EN FR DE HI HU ID IT JA KO MS PL PT RU ZH SK ES TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 324.13 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 22 October 2014, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 01 December 2022, Thursday - 11:00
- IOS 11.0 or later
Bug fixes and performance improvements.