What is TurboTax: File Your Tax Return? Description of TurboTax: File Your Tax Return 3807 chars
File with complete confidence with America's #1 tax prep provider. Whether our experts prepare your tax return or you do it yourself, we guarantee our calculations are always 100% accurate, or we'll pay any penalties* (1).
FILE WITH 100% CONFIDENCE
• TAX RETURN LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Whether you get expert help or file yourself, you'll get your max refund, 100% accuracy, and audit support for your return's full 7-year lifetime, guaranteed (2).
OPT FOR EXPERT HELP, OR DO IT YOURSELF
• TurboTax Live Assisted Basic – File 100% free with unlimited expert help. 100% free tax filing and a free tax expert final review. Get unlimited advice from tax experts as you file. ~37% of taxpayers qualify. Form 1040 + limited credits only. Must file by 3/31.
• TurboTax Live Full Service - Let an expert do your taxes start to finish. A local tax expert matched to your unique situation will get your taxes done 100% right - as soon as today. You can even work with the same dedicated tax expert every year.
• TurboTax Live Assisted - Get unlimited expert help as you file. Get unlimited help from tax experts as you file. And our experts can review your return before you file, so you can be 100% confident it’s done right.
• Or, file on your own with confidence. When you want to do your own taxes, it's quick and easy with TurboTax. We'll get you your max refund with step-by-step guidance and 100% accurate calculations.
• TurboTax Free Edition - 100% free tax filing, 100% accurate, max refund guarantee even when you file for free. ~37% of taxpayers qualify. Form 1040 + limited credits only.
FILE EASILY WITH SPECIAL FEATURES
• Get started quickly with easy info uploads. Jumpstart your taxes with last year's info, or snap a photo of your W-2 or 1099-NEC and we’ll auto-fill your info.
• Easily import investment activity. Save time and hassle by importing your investment info, including crypto transactions.
• Find every deduction and credit. Searches up to 500 deductions and credits. Based on your unique situation, it finds the deductions and credits that apply to you so you get everything you deserve.
• Added deduction support for self-employed customers. Our Deduction Finder feature helps sync your accounts and import transactions, so you don’t miss a single self-employment deduction.
• Spanish-language support: The TurboTax app is now available in Spanish! You can now toggle between English and Spanish and file your taxes in your preferred language. Bilingual experts are also available to help answer your questions or file your taxes for you from start to finish.
• Get Money Instantly: You could get up to $4,000 in as little as 30 seconds after IRS acceptance. Absolutely $0 Loan Fees and 0% APR. IRS accepts returns starting late-Jan. Acceptance times vary. You could get funds in seconds, most customers receive funds within 4 minutes of acceptance. Terms Apply. Loan details and disclosures: https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/
1. Accuracy, Max Refund, Full Service, and Audit Support Guarantee: See terms of service or turbotax.com/guarantees for full details.
2. Lifetime Guarantee: A combination of coverage: 100% Accurate Calculations, Maximum Refund, and Audit Support Guarantees. All guaranteed for the full 7-year life of your tax return. Individual returns only. See terms of service for details.
3. TurboTax Free Edition and TurboTax Live Assisted Basic available for Form 1040 returns with limited credits only. For more details and to see if you’re part of the ~37% who qualify: https://turbotax.intuit.com/corp/mobile-apps/turbotax-disclosures/. Intuit reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time. TurboTax Live Assisted Basic free offer ends 3/31.
- TurboTax: File Your Tax Return App User Reviews
- TurboTax: File Your Tax Return Pros
- TurboTax: File Your Tax Return Cons
- Is TurboTax: File Your Tax Return legit?
- Should I download TurboTax: File Your Tax Return?
- TurboTax: File Your Tax Return Screenshots
- Product details of TurboTax: File Your Tax Return
TurboTax: File Your Tax Return App User Reviews
What do you think about TurboTax: File Your Tax Return app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about TurboTax: File Your Tax Return!
Please wait! Facebook TurboTax: File Your Tax Return app comments loading...
TurboTax: File Your Tax Return Pros
✓ Won’t even open ( Revised )Updated review: My first time using TurboTax was fairly positive. The interface was easy to use and there was a lot of helpful tips and references that made it feasible to navigate filing completely on your own. There was a lot of good validation and built in checks that caught things or made suggestions before I submitted my filings. I was especially impressed with how quickly my returns were accepted and processed, which was very reassuring. My only negative comment which is why I’m giving four instead of five reviews is that I noticed during certain times the mobile app would struggle to connect and display a blank screen. The first time this happened I was frustrated and posted a negative review. Thankfully, I found that I was able to continue by logging in on the website version, which had retained everything I previously entered. Since this software is so widely used, development might want to look at the load capacity of syncing data with the mobile app, as I’m assuming this was part of the problem during night traffic times of day. Original post: This was my first time using TurboTax. Things were going fine but now the iOS app won’t even open. It just displays a white screen. No error or anything..Version: 6.2
✓ Waiting over 4 months for federal returnAnd not only will the IRS not tell me what the holdup is... but TurboTax is hounding me to pay them their payment because THEY don’t want to wait for my federal return either. Which my payment was supposed to be taken out of my return. So not only am I broke and can’t fix my vehicle to drive to work, but I’m expected to fork over more money to TurboTax that I wasn’t expecting. I’m borrowing a car from family just to work! I’ve been a customer since 2013 and it took me YEARS to fight the fact that they listed me as a Detroit resident even though I never selected that! I had to fight for years explaining to authorities that I never reported to live or work in Detroit! Now that that’s over, who knows what reason they have to hold my return with no explanation for over 4 months... BYE TURBOTAX! I’m %100 sure you screwed up again and now I’m paying for it AGAIN! Not worth it..Version: 7.6✓ TurboTax: File Your Tax Return Positive Reviews
TurboTax: File Your Tax Return Cons
✗ Terrible company and terrible appAll i want to do is file my taxes, is that so hard? I have my W-2 and none of my previous year information has changed so why must i answer fifty questions about charity or donations for the presidential campaign? (which by the way if it supports biden then oh heck no!)… I found the 1098 forum that i apparently need and it doesnt tell you how to calculate if its split between two people or five. All it says is for “what you’re liable for” which tells me nothing! Add on top of that they want me to pay them $34 for their deluxe package because my job thinks my stocks count as a retirement plan and i apparently am getting $15 for it. I dont invest into the company 401k so why and where is this $15 dollars coming from and why do i need a special package to not get it? Heck heres an idea! Let me opt to not get that credit and just file the most basic i can because thats whats going on! I dont do crypto, no charities, yet im being asked as if i donated the entire estate of bill gates to some random charity last year. I never had this much trouble with H&R Block and if this is how turbotax is going to commence business i would much rather drive the thirty minutes to their nearest office and pay them the $48 fee like i had the years prior to doing turbotax. Or considering my job i can always go to Jackson Hewitt because i get special offers due to my job..Version: 8.2.1
✗ Not free, no help when the IRS sends a letter, and still waiting for refund four months laterI used the TurboTax app to file my refund in early February. The app was relatively easy to use, but it did get old going in circles sometimes. Unfortunately, the free option really is not usable. If you have to file state taxes like just about everyone, then you will have to pay $40 per state. If you’re a college student in another state like me, that means two states so $80. Of course, no student discount. Honestly, that was not too bad since I was supposed to get a lot back. Unfortunately, that was not what happened. I did get some from one the state returns, but that was it. The IRS sent a letter for a health insurance form that didn’t even apply to me. If you want help with that, guess what? It will cost you even more money! At that point, I wasn’t paying TurboTax any more so I went off on my own. Eventually I got it figured out, but not without massive disruption to my school work. None of that help was thanks to TurboTax which sends you to FAQs that don’t really apply. They have online discussions which appear to have many people with the same problem. This program is made to look easy- and it is at first- but the headache it causes later is not worth it. Never had trouble like this with H&R Block so I think I’ll go back to them next year. Whatever you do, don’t use TurboTax. It is seriously not worth it. Still waiting for that federal tax refund BTW..Version: 6.6✗ TurboTax: File Your Tax Return Negative Reviews
Is TurboTax: File Your Tax Return legit?
✅ Yes. TurboTax: File Your Tax Return is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 937,760 TurboTax: File Your Tax Return user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for TurboTax: File Your Tax Return is 87.1/100.
Is TurboTax: File Your Tax Return safe?
✅ Yes. TurboTax: File Your Tax Return is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 937,760 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for TurboTax: File Your Tax Return is 91.6/100.
Should I download TurboTax: File Your Tax Return?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes TurboTax: File Your Tax Return a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
TurboTax: File Your Tax Return Screenshots
Product details of TurboTax: File Your Tax Return
- App Name:
- TurboTax: File Your Tax Return
- App Version:
- Intuit Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN ES
- App Size:
- 234.42 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 18 December 2014, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 04 January 2024, Thursday - 01:22
- IOS 15.0 or later
TurboTax is here and updated for tax year 2023! Leave your taxes to us. Our tax experts are here to help and get your taxes done 100% right, guaranteed. New! TurboTax app is now available in Spanish!.