Description of Amazon Alexa 1642 chars
Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. When you enable Alexa hands-free you can talk to Alexa by simply saying "Alexa" when the app is on your screen. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
• Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa
• Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills
• Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
• Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
• Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
• Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
• Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANIZE YOUR DAY
• View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more
• Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom
• Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost.
By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use (www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse), Privacy Notice (www.amazon.com/privacy), and all of the terms found here (www.amazon.com/alexaterms).
Amazon Alexa App User Reviews
What do you think about Amazon Alexa app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Amazon Alexa!
Please wait! Facebook Amazon Alexa app comments loading...
Amazon Alexa Pros
✓ Changed our family to be more orderly and more funWe use it all the time, mostly helping to parent our kids. Eg I set a timer as a deadline for daughter to do stuff like shower, or provide warning before changing tasks. Alexa is great for incidental general knowledge questions and adding fun to discussions, and a bit of party entertainment. I know Alexa does so much more that we don’t use. But the little bit we use has the family run smoothly - more done, more timely, less arguments. How good is that?.Version: 2.2.324480.0
✓ Very HelpfulMy Alexa allows me to time food while cooking, play music, get weather and news updates, help me relax when meditating, and many other things by simple giving it commands. The only problem is that she sometimes doesn’t understand a command, which means I have to repeat it. Alexa overall is a great help..Version: 2.2.315391.0
Amazon Alexa Cons
✗ App works fineBut with every update, Alexa gets dumber and understands less, voice commands that used to work fine, she now cant understand or doesn’t have any information. January she was great, March, she is dumber than a potato..Version: 2.2.265941.0
✗ No way to connectI hesitate to give this app any stars, because I don’t know what’s going wrong. I recently replaced the router, now there is a new password, but I can’t get my Echo Spot to connect to Wi-Fi. At all. It wasn’t hard at all the first time, but changing the router password seems to have thrown it for a loop. The instructions say to go to Settings, and then scroll down to Wi-Fi, but there is no Wi-Fi option in Settings. I tried to Add Device, which directed me to Manual Setup. In Manual Setup, there is no option for a Spot, specifically, so the instructions don’t correlate. There is no orange ring, there is no sign the app senses the Spot at all, or vice versa. I hold the button down on the Spot, and all it does is turn the thing off. I’ve turned everything off, and then back on, I’ve even deleted the app and reloaded it, I’ve reset the Spot. I’m out of options. Pity. I liked the little thing. Like I said, I hate to rate the app if the problem is actually me, and something I’m missing. But the app is not really what I’d call user-friendly either..Version: 2.2.237800.0
Is Amazon Alexa legit?
✅ Yes. Amazon Alexa is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 2,803,476 Amazon Alexa user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Amazon Alexa is 84.0/100.
Is Amazon Alexa safe?
✅ Yes. Amazon Alexa is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 2,803,476 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Amazon Alexa is 88.5/100.
Amazon Alexa Screenshots
Product details of Amazon Alexa
- App Name:
- Amazon Alexa
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- EN FR DE IT JA PT ES
- App Size:
- 325.85 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 10 December 2014, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 27 April 2021, Tuesday - 17:01
- IOS 11.0 or later
Various bug fixes and performance improvements..