What is Clue: Classic Edition? Description of Clue: Classic Edition 3911 chars
THE ORIGINAL HASBRO BOARD GAME - It’s the classic murder mystery! Who did it? With what weapon? In which room? There’s a high-risk party at the mansion and every guest is a suspect. Roll the dice, become a detective and let Clue begin!
• A PREMIUM DIGITAL BOARD GAME - There are no ads, no pop-ups and no pay-to-win limits. Once you buy the app, that’s it: unlimited multiplayer fun for you and your family and nothing to stop you solving the crime!
• A BRAIN TEASER - Test your detective skills. At the start of each game, Clue will take one suspect, one weapon, and one room from the deck, and deal the rest to the players. If you ask: “was it Colonel Mustard with the Rope in the Drawing Room”, a player holding the Colonel, the Rope or the Drawing Room must show you their card. Enter every room in search of answers!
• CLUESHEET & HINT SYSTEM - Who committed murder?! Don’t risk letting the criminal escape! Use your virtual Cluesheet companion to make a note of the suspects, weapons and rooms you can eliminate. The ideal companion for every detective: Cluesheet helps you make your deductions, perfect your strategy and solve the mystery.
• FAMILY FRIENDLY - It’s the original family board game by Hasbro, suitable for all players 8 years and over. With no adverts or necessary in-app purchases it’s multiplayer fun for kids and adults. With the whole board game on your mobile you can take Clue wherever you go! Roll the dice and solve the mystery!
• SINGLE PLAYER - Put your brain to the test against a guest list of AI murder suspects, online or offline! Choose your character, choose your opponents and let no criminal escape the mansion!
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER - Play Clue with your friends and find out who’s guilty on mobile, PC or Nintendo Switch! Don’t let distance stop your board game night. Play on the go, or curl up in an armchair and settle down for a night of crime and detective work, wherever you are!
• LOCAL MULTIPLAYER - Play a game of CLUE with people from all over the world or create a private multiplayer game to play with your friends and family.
• 10 ADDITIONAL THEMES - Explore ten different themed boards with The Ultimate Detective’s Package. Listed under “Editor’s Choice” for the Most Stylish Game, our exclusive original themes are hand crafted by our studio artists.
o Tudor Mansion: The guests at this party have turned out to be a lethal combination!
o Vampire Castle: In a household where every suspect is a monster, who committed the crime?
o Egyptian Adventure: Solve the crime, from the dark tombs of pharaohs to the crumbling pyramids!
o Hollywood: In a land where life is an act, can you find the truth in the fairytale?
o Murder Express: Challenge your friends to solve a mystery based on a classic Agatha Christie novel!
o Sherlock: Become the great detective and solve a crime on the dark streets of London!
o Snowy Peaks: Old friends have been reunited. Tensions are running high, but whose grudge ran that deep?
o Tropical Mystery: Someone has rocked this boat in a big way! It’s a luxury race to the answer!
o Venetian Masquerade: Historic Venice is beautiful, but crime lurks beneath the surface!
o Wild West: From the jailhouse to the saloon, the story of Dr. Black’s end will spread far and wide. Only you can discover the truth!
About Marmalade Game Studio
At Marmalade Game Studio we make quality, premium multiplayer board games. Play our classic games, including Monopoly and The Game of Life 2, anywhere on your mobile! Enjoy with your friends and family whether you’re together or apart. You can find the fun with people you know or players around the world. Our games are ad-free, family friendly fun. For quality time, look for the Marmalade Game Studio logo.
- Clue: Classic Edition App User Reviews
- Clue: Classic Edition Pros
- Clue: Classic Edition Cons
- Is Clue: Classic Edition legit?
- Should I download Clue: Classic Edition?
- Clue: Classic Edition Screenshots
- Product details of Clue: Classic Edition
Clue: Classic Edition App User Reviews
What do you think about Clue: Classic Edition app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Clue: Classic Edition!
Please wait! Facebook Clue: Classic Edition app comments loading...
Clue: Classic Edition Pros
✓ Highly recommend- few snags have been solved!This is one of my favorite games on my phone that does not get old. I love the original board game, but this brings it to the next level with great graphics, music ,and automated play. I sprung for the expanded boards and characters pack, and despite the high price, it was definitely worth it. There were some issues playing multiplayer when the game would freeze and lock out, but it seems that recent updates have solved that issue- kudos developers! One thing that would make the rest of my 2020 seem bright would be additional boards and characters, as the most recent reviewer recommended below. Thank you!!!.Version: 2.7.5
✓ Could be 10/10I love this game.. I've played it for years. But I've had one primary complaint in all the time I've been playing it that I just can't understand why there hasn't been a solution yet. I always play the online version with random opponents.. The game pauses when a player navigates away from the app. The game doesn't tell you what's going on.. it doesn't boot the inactive player after any amount of time.. and the actual active players are left to just sit and stare at a game that WILL NOT PROGRESS. This is SO FRUSTRATING. Especially when you're already multiple rounds into a game, then you sit there for 10 minutes waiting for the game to unpause, and you're forced to quit. It's such a waste of time..Version: 2.9.4✓ Clue: Classic Edition Positive Reviews
Clue: Classic Edition Cons
✗ FreezesWould be a great game, but Everytime we start a play with friends we barely get a move in before the whole game freezes and we can’t end our turn to continue..Version: 2.9.1
✗ 3 1/2 StarsI’m pretty sure I’ve been playing this game since it came out, and I’ve seen it through all its changes and additions. I started when it was just the one board and character set. The game has always worked well; I’ve never had problems with bugs. I paid for all the current and future boards/players months ago, and I mostly wish I hadn’t. I liked the Halloween and winter sets, but I’m not a fan of at least three of the other boards/sets—some of the themes seem weirdly lazy. I also think the characters all should have titles of at least Miss or Mr. I don’t like that there’s no way to get hint cards anymore, either. Another player said that they wished a roll of the dice would determine your playing sequence because going first isn’t really an advantage, and I agree. Hint cards come in handy when you’ve missed solving the puzzle by one player several times in a row. Sometimes you just need a win. My final beef: I don’t understand why you can only play one of each type of character. Why not be able to play all the Greens or Plums or Scarletts against each other? My suggestion to the developer for the next theme: royalty. How much fun would a medieval castle be?.Version: 2.2.3✗ Clue: Classic Edition Negative Reviews
Is Clue: Classic Edition legit?
✅ Yes. Clue: Classic Edition is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 31,047 Clue: Classic Edition user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Clue: Classic Edition is 92.9/100.
Is Clue: Classic Edition safe?
✅ Yes. Clue: Classic Edition is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 31,047 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Clue: Classic Edition is 93.4/100.
Should I download Clue: Classic Edition?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Clue: Classic Edition a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Clue: Classic Edition Screenshots
Product details of Clue: Classic Edition
- App Name:
- Clue: Classic Edition
- App Version:
- Marmalade Game Studio
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- EN FR DE IT JA PT ZH ES
- App Size:
- 1.35 GB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 09 January 2017, Monday
- Last Update:
- 12 December 2023, Tuesday - 18:43
- IOS 11.0 or later
Bug fixes and improvements.