Stack the States® App Cancellation and Delete Guide
There are a few things you must know about cancelling subscriptions. They include the following:
- Once you subscribe to a plan and you don't cancel it manually like you subscribed, that plan will renew automatically because you gave the permission.
- When you subscribe for a trial period and then you cancel, you run the risk of losing that trial content altogether.
- You must remember to manually cancel a subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
We have made it super easy to cancel stack the states® subscription at the root to avoid any and all mediums "Freecloud Design, Inc." (the developer) uses to bill you. Now let us get into the crux of this guide.
- How to unsubscribe from Stack the States®?
- How to cancel Stack the States® subscriptions on Paypal?
- How to delete Stack the States® from your iPhone or Android?
- What to do if your subscribed directly on Stack the States®'s website?
How to unsubscribe from Stack the States®?
It’s so easy to sign up for a service through an app, but unsubscribing can be a bit trickier. Are you wondering how to unsubscribe stack the states® account? Here’s everything you need to know about deleting a stack the states® account, read on.
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the "Subscriptions" tab. (Note: That you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the "Subscriptions" button.
- Next, tap on Stack the States® (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, tap on cancel. (Note: That if you don't see a "Cancel Subscription" button for stack the states®, then it's definitely canceled already. It won't be renewed anymore).
To cancel stack the states® subscription on Android, you need to realize that deleting the stack the states® app alone won't cut it. Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you're signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to "Subscriptions".
- Choose the stack the states® subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the "Cancel Subscription" option.
- Finish up as directed.
How to cancel Stack the States® subscriptions on a Mac computer?
To cancel stack the states® subscription on your Mac, do the following:
- First open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the "View Information" tab at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the "Subscriptions" tab then click on "Manage".
- Click "Edit" beside the stack the states® app and then click on "Cancel Subscription".
How to cancel Stack the States® subscriptions on Paypal?
To cancel your stack the states® subscription on PayPal, do the following:
- First log into your PayPal account at paypal.com.
- Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
- Press "Payments" from the menu provided to you and click on "Manage Automatic Payments" in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You'll be shown a series of merchants' agreement you've transacted before. Click on "stack the states®" to cancel.
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the "Cancel Automatic Payments" tab to affirm that you want to stop making payments to stack the states®.
- Then click "Done" on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
Sometimes, you may find that you made a subscription through another company whether you were aware or not at the time of subscribing. To change this you might have to sign in the company's website or directly reach out to the content provider. Generally, here are two steps you can take if you find yourself in that fix:
- Finding the company's information, then reaching out. Stack the States® Feedback Form
- If the company has an app they developed in the Appstore, you can try contacting Freecloud Design, Inc. (the app developer) for help through the details of the app.
How to delete Stack the States® from your iPhone or Android?Delete stack the states® from iPhone
- On your home screen, tap and hold stack the states® until it starts shaking.
- Once it starts to shake, you'll see an X Mark at the top of the app icon.
- Click on that X to delete the stack the states® app from your phone.
Method 2: Go to Settings and click on General then click on "iPhone Storage". You will then scroll down to see the list of all the apps installed on your iPhone. Tap on the app you want to uninstall and delete the app.
Method 3: Go into your Settings and click on "General" and then click on iPhone Storage. You will see the option "Offload Unused Apps". Right next to it is the "Enable" option. Click on the "Enable" option and this will offload the apps that you don't use.Delete stack the states® from Android
- First open the Google Play app, then press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner.
- After doing these, go to "My Apps and Games" option, then go to the "Installed" option.
- You'll see a list of all your installed apps on your phone.
- Now choose stack the states®, then click on "uninstall".
- Also you can specifically search for the app you want to uninstall by searching for that app in the search bar then select and uninstall.
What to do if your subscribed directly on Stack the States®'s website?
Here's how to cancel your stack the states® subscription when billed through a payments provider that is not the Appstore, Playstore or Paypal. Sometimes, you may start a subscription directly on a company's website without using an extra layer of security like Paypal or Apple. To unsubscribe, you might have to sign in to stack the states®'s website or directly reach out to the payments provider. Generally, here are two steps you can take if you find yourself in that fix:
- Visit stack the states® website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.