Description of Screen Mirroring+ App 1863 chars
Mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to any device in your local Wifi or remote via Internet. Share your screen on a Smart TV, Mac, PC, Laptop, Gaming Console, Smartphone or Tablet.
The Screen Mirroring App can connect to any Web Browser and cast your screen with zero delay in HD quality. Screen Mirroring over DLS / Cable / Internet is supported by Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge and the newest Smart TVs.
This is the easiest and most powerful screen sharing tool. Share your photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations and documents with your friends and family, even to remote places.
* Supported devices: Any device with an integrated Web Browser, e.g. Samsung TV, LG TV, Panasonic TV, Hisense TV, Philips TV, Hitachi TV, Grundig TV, TCL TV
* Local mirroring on WiFi: Your iPhone/iPad and your web browser device must be connected to the same wifi. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Remote mirroring is limited to DSL / Cable / Internet. Connections over cellular/mobile networks (LTE/5G) are not yet supported.
* Latency is supreme (0 seconds) when you have good wifi network conditions
* You don't need a companion App on your TV or receiving device
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* Sound is not yet supported, but we are working on it. Please use Bluetooth speakers as a workaround.
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
This app is brought to you by the developers of Video & TV Cast, the #1 video casting app in the world with more than 100.000.000 downloads across all platforms and devices.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with any of the trademarks mentioned here.
Screen Mirroring+ App App User Reviews
What do you think about Screen Mirroring+ App app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Screen Mirroring+ App!
Please wait! Facebook Screen Mirroring+ App app comments loading...
Screen Mirroring+ App Pros
✓ Please stop asking me to rate the app.Over and over I get a pop up that causes my screen mirror to crash. Please, one and done. No more rating.Version: 2.2
✓ Screen mirroringI love the app but it’s t looks so much better.Version: 2.6
Screen Mirroring+ App Cons
✗ Would give negative stars if possibleWorst app I’ve ever bought. I wish I read the reviews first. It has the worst quality so whatever you screen share will lag behind like 10 seconds and you still can’t see it. Also IT PLAYS NO SOUND and you can barely hear the sound on your phone once connected to the tv. Waste of money!!!!.Version: 2.4
✗ Sucks stay awayJust a money grab. Save your money..Version: 2.6
Is Screen Mirroring+ App legit?
✅ Yes. Screen Mirroring+ App is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 4,946 Screen Mirroring+ App user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Screen Mirroring+ App is 51.8/100.
Is Screen Mirroring+ App safe?
⚠ No. Screen Mirroring+ App not seem very safe to us. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 4,946 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 2.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Screen Mirroring+ App is 52.3/100.
Screen Mirroring+ App Screenshots
Product details of Screen Mirroring+ App
- App Name:
- Screen Mirroring+ App
- Kraus Und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 40.64 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 31 May 2019, Friday
- Last Update:
- 28 October 2021, Thursday - 09:12
- IOS 11.0 or later
- Bug fixes.