What is Strava: Run, Bike, Hike? Description of Strava: Run, Bike, Hike 2353 chars
Strava makes fitness tracking social. We house your entire active journey in one spot – and you get to share it with friends. Here’s how:
• Record everything – runs, rides, hikes, yoga and over 30 other sport types. Think of Strava as the homebase of your movement.
• Discover anywhere – our Routes tool uses de-identified Strava data to intelligently recommend popular routes based on your preferences. You can also build your own.
• Build a support network – Strava’s about celebrating movement. Here you’ll find your community and cheer each other on.
• Train smarter – get data insights to understand your progress and see how you improve. Your Training Log is the record of all your workouts.
• Move safer – share your real-time location with loved ones while outdoors for an extra layer of safety.
• Sync your favorite apps and devices – Strava is compatible with thousands of them (Apple Watch, Fitbit, Garmin – you name it).
• Join and create challenges – join millions in monthly challenges to chase new goals, collect digital badges and stay accountable.
• Embrace the unfiltered – your feed on Strava is filled with real efforts from real people. That’s how we motivate each other.
• Whether you’re a world-class athlete or a total beginner, you belong here. Just record and go.
Strava includes both a free version and a subscription version with premium features.
Strava uses HealthKit to export your Strava activities into the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data.
You can subscribe and pay on the App Store, using your Apple ID. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
Terms of Service: https://www.strava.com/legal/terms
- Strava: Run, Bike, Hike App User Reviews
- Strava: Run, Bike, Hike Pros
- Strava: Run, Bike, Hike Cons
- Is Strava: Run, Bike, Hike legit?
- Should I download Strava: Run, Bike, Hike?
- Strava: Run, Bike, Hike Screenshots
- Product details of Strava: Run, Bike, Hike
Strava: Run, Bike, Hike App User Reviews
What do you think about Strava: Run, Bike, Hike app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Strava: Run, Bike, Hike!
Please wait! Facebook Strava: Run, Bike, Hike app comments loading...
Strava: Run, Bike, Hike Pros
✓ Excellent fitness trackerWhen at the age of about 55 I started a more serious fitness regimen I looked at the available apps and chose map my walk. I used it for about 3 years, and over the course of time it just became too needy, and required to much of my time to maintain it. I had sort of become aware of Strava, but I thought it was more for bicycling and really serious athletes. Anyway I decided to give it a go and have never looked back. It gives me all the data I need, and has been 100% reliable. I like the way it finds and keeps track of routes I regularly complete, and finds ways to give me badges for accomplishments on days I don’t expect it. It’s helped me log over 100 miles a month for the last 4 months. I have considered upgrading to the paid version but I really don’t like subscriptions. I would consider paying a onetime upgrade for a few more features..Version: 77.0.0
✓ On the pedalsLove checking Strava after my ride. You always find me a little incentive boost rd on a segment or two. Love seeing how my buddies are doing and checking out their rides and pics. “If it’s not on Strava it didn’t happen” they say and certainly that’s how it feels on the odd occasion that there is a technical hitch with the computer. Only negative is seeing the e bikes on the leaderboards - definitely need to give them their own leaderboards. Or give them a bold colour to indicate EBIKE It’s bad enough when they zoom past on a big climb but adds insult to injury when they have more elevation on the leaderboard thanks to their electric motor. Overall though, I do love Strava, Keep up the good work! Thanks Jenny Hart.Version: 167.0.0✓ Strava: Run, Bike, Hike Positive Reviews
Strava: Run, Bike, Hike Cons
✗ Slightly disappointedI’m not sure why but Strava misses out chunks of some of the rides I do. I can ride with someone who is also recording and get very different results. Missed out a quarter of my ride altogether this morning! I’ve reported this twice via the app but had no response. Not sure I’d re subscribe next year..Version: 192.0.0
✗ Too Much AdvertisingFar far too frequently get prompted to share / start following / connect to social media etc etc. I’ve already lost track of the frequency I got asked to do the same thing during one running session. Also, I received three emails from them the same day. Talk about overkill. Fortunately, there is an option to permanently delete your account after sign up..Version: 144.0.0✗ Strava: Run, Bike, Hike Negative Reviews
Is Strava: Run, Bike, Hike legit?
✅ Yes. Strava: Run, Bike, Hike is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 244,961 Strava: Run, Bike, Hike user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Strava: Run, Bike, Hike is 92.0/100.
Is Strava: Run, Bike, Hike safe?
✅ Yes. Strava: Run, Bike, Hike is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 244,961 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Strava: Run, Bike, Hike is 94.0/100.
Should I download Strava: Run, Bike, Hike?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Strava: Run, Bike, Hike a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Strava: Run, Bike, Hike Screenshots
Product details of Strava: Run, Bike, Hike
- App Name:
- Strava: Run, Bike, Hike
- App Version:
- Strava, Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- NL EN FR DE IT JA PT RU ZH ES ZH
- App Size:
- 202.14 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 24 March 2011, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 01 November 2023, Wednesday - 19:55
- IOS 15.0 or later
Starting a conversation on Strava just got better. Now, when you see something cool that you want to share – like someone’s activity, an interesting route or an upcoming event – you can create a post that will preview the content for people to view o....