Description of Terraria 3514 chars
DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING ALL OF THE CONTENT FROM THE EPIC JOURNEY’S END 1.4 UPDATE!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 10.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• Gamepad support – including fully-remappable buttons - Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
• New! On top of the additions from Journey’s End, all of the Terraria content from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates is here! This includes:
- Wiring Overhaul, logic gates, sensors, and the Grand Design
- Desert Overhaul, Sandstorms and Blizzards
- Party Events
- Old One’s Army crossover event
- And much more!
• New! Master Mode presents an even higher level of challenge for the worthy Terraria veterans.
• New! Journey Mode creates a more accessible Terraria experience than ever before – tailor your gameplay to fit your unique preferences!
• New! Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI appearance options
• New! Atmospheric and Weather effects will play a greater role than ever before!
• New! The Terraria Bestiary will help you keep track of the enemies, allies, and critters you encounter!
• New foes, including brand new bosses and events to test your mettle in combat
• Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 1000 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 5000!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
• And much, much more!
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ http://Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: https://forums.terraria.org/
Terraria App User Reviews
What do you think about Terraria app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Terraria!
Please wait! Facebook Terraria app comments loading...
✓ 1.3 UpdatePlease release 1.3 soon it hasn’t come out on the dates you guys said you would release it and i think mobile players have waited long enough please release soon!.Version: 1.2.12785
✓ Old controls backWe want old controls back.Version: 220.127.116.11.7
✗ Fix the gameNow dont get me wrong i love the game and all been playing for 2 years but this new 1.3 update has made me need to drop the game for a bit cause you need to double swipe to fly making it incredibly hard to fly and when you swipe to the side your sword only swings once please bring back the auto swing i cant aim while tapping a button i need to aim and move yet i only have 2 thumbs with 3 buttons i need to use now which makes combat utterly impossible i love the nee crafting menu and inventory and my favourite part of the update id have to say is being able to arrange your npc’s but all of that’s useless if i cant play the game i hope you read this and use it to improve the game but overall i think id currently prefer the old version you should also add an option to do that add an option to switch from the 1.3 version to the old version it’d just make it more fun for people who prefer the old version but other than that i think I’ve said my complaints.Version: 18.104.22.168
✗ Face itUntil the old, simplified controls are reimplemented back into the game, this game is UNPLAYABLE unless you have a controller. Touch controls are frankly impossible to use. Bindings don’t make sense at all, like having a seperate jump button next to the movement joystick, meaning you need at least 3 fingers on the screen to move effectively at all (not to mention seperate bindings for aiming and attacking). The new content is nice, but I haven’t been able to play for 10 minutes without closing the app because of the new controls. Bring the old bindings back as a setting under controls. Allowing us to ‘edit’ the control scheme is a half-arsed solution, you’re basically asking us to fix a problem you introduced. Just add a simple option to the control profile drop down menu: “Original touch controls”, or something along that line. Just watch, your play time will once again skyrocket as people won’t be intimidated by such a disgusting control scheme..Version: 22.214.171.124.1
Is Terraria legit?
✅ Yes. Terraria is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 42,700 Terraria user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Terraria is 83.1/100.
Is Terraria safe?
✅ Yes. Terraria is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 42,700 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.4/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Terraria is 86.1/100.
Product details of Terraria
- App Name:
- 505 Games (US), Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- EN FR DE IT PT RU ES
- App Size:
- 244.34 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 29 August 2013, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 01 December 2020, Tuesday - 14:09
- IOS 10.0 or later
For this hotfix patch we addressed a number of player reported issues! Fixed! - Summons can now be directed! - Pylons placed by multiplayer host now work correctly! - Herbs now blooming correctly! - Food can be placed on plates! - Fixed some dye iss....