Description of Terraria 3514 chars
DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING ALL OF THE CONTENT FROM THE EPIC JOURNEY’S END 1.4 UPDATE!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 10.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• Gamepad support – including fully-remappable buttons - Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
• New! On top of the additions from Journey’s End, all of the Terraria content from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates is here! This includes:
- Wiring Overhaul, logic gates, sensors, and the Grand Design
- Desert Overhaul, Sandstorms and Blizzards
- Party Events
- Old One’s Army crossover event
- And much more!
• New! Master Mode presents an even higher level of challenge for the worthy Terraria veterans.
• New! Journey Mode creates a more accessible Terraria experience than ever before – tailor your gameplay to fit your unique preferences!
• New! Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI appearance options
• New! Atmospheric and Weather effects will play a greater role than ever before!
• New! The Terraria Bestiary will help you keep track of the enemies, allies, and critters you encounter!
• New foes, including brand new bosses and events to test your mettle in combat
• Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 1000 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 5000!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
• And much, much more!
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ http://Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: https://forums.terraria.org/
Terraria App User Reviews
What do you think about Terraria app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Terraria!
Please wait! Facebook Terraria app comments loading...
✓ Confusing controlsI love this game (I played it a couple years ago I think) BUT when I picked it up again the controls changed (I think for the worst) it could just be the fact that I was used to playing the older versions but I feel as if the interface is crowded now. If you were wanting to play but now you are unsure, just give it a try I still love the game! If you have a controller (for a console I have an Xbox one s controller) try and connect it to your mobile device. I personally find it much easier to control! Anyways over all terraria is an amazing game with one problem ( and it’s a personal problem) the controls are confusing, give the is game a try if you haven’t already! Have fun!.Version: 184.108.40.206.2
✓ Great but has problemsThe new 1.3 update is OK. I love the Yoyos we have now. There are just a few problems and bugs I reckon you could problably squish: 1 the level of darkness in nighttime is INSANE. I have to hold a torch just to see where I’m jumping, let ALONE fighting 10 monsters with just a Yoyo. Before 1.3 I could see a bit but now it’s just STUPIDLY DARK. 2 THE CONTROLS WITH MINING ARE BUGGY AND IRRITATING. PERIOD. I WANT ONE TILE GONE AND ITS NOT GOING FOR IT. I HAVE TO MINE A BAZZILION OTHER TILES JUST TO GET ONE TILE GONE. but still, it’s overall absolutely cool. I love it. It’s worth it..Version: 220.127.116.11.1
✗ REGULAR CRASHINGWhen I first started playing Terraria, I found that the game ran smoothly and I could play an entertaining game without problems. Gameplay is fun, and the graphics are incredible. BUT, since a recent update, it crashes nonstop. I can play up to twenty minutes before it crashes. Sometimes it crashes as soon as I join. And if I retrieved something from a chest and then crashed, I would lose everything I got. Today I lost a full inventory of end-game hardmode materials and items, including my bee and turtle mounts, 88 beetle stuff that you need to craft beetle armour, rare mob drops which are used in crafting some of Terraria's aesthetically pleasing wings and some gift weapons which I don't have duplicates of. I am utterly disappointed and wouldn't recommended this game to anyone, due to the crashing. Such a shame, because otherwise, this game would earn my 5 stars. Due to the crashing, this game is crap. Now I'm going to play PC Terraria. Oh wait, that version also crashes! ( though not as badly ). Minecraft or the sims are the only games I will play from now on, as their customer help is much better, they address the problems much more, and so far I have not played an update which has crashed repetitively. Auto save also means that if I crash, I don't lost my progress. Unless this game improves and compensations are provided, I'll be looking for a partial refund..Version: 1.2.12785
✗ Great game but....Amazing game, played for several years, you don’t need money to enjoy it (aside from paying for the actual game itself) countless items, expansive worlds, but a few flaws, first of all, the new control interface is way, WAY too confusing, with one joystick for moving, one for mining, a separate button for using weapons and jumping, honestly, there was nothing wrong with the old interface, and it should have stayed that way. The next ‘moan’ is with the old version, but also the new one too, is that saving worlds on the cloud did absolutely nothing, the characters would be saved, but the world would not, and the last bit is, can you not offer some way to restore old characters/worlds from the old version? I sunk several solid years into this character and it is a little sad to know that is all gone. Otherwise, great game, definitely recommended..Version: 18.104.22.168.2
Is Terraria legit?
✅ Yes. Terraria is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 43,417 Terraria user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Terraria is 83.1/100.
Is Terraria safe?
✅ Yes. Terraria is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 43,417 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.4/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Terraria is 86.1/100.
Product details of Terraria
- App Name:
- 505 Games (US), Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 9+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 9!
- EN FR DE IT PT RU ES
- App Size:
- 244.34 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 29 August 2013, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 01 December 2020, Tuesday - 14:09
- IOS 10.0 or later
For this hotfix patch we addressed a number of player reported issues! Fixed! - Summons can now be directed! - Pylons placed by multiplayer host now work correctly! - Herbs now blooming correctly! - Food can be placed on plates! - Fixed some dye iss....