What is Disney Cruise Line Navigator? Description of Disney Cruise Line Navigator 3728 chars
Add even more magic to your Disney cruise! Download the newly enhanced Disney Cruise Line Navigator app and discover all the ways you can now use it—at home as well as on board!
When you’re at home and preparing to sail: Plan your ideal vacation, make payments, use My Online Check-In, explore and book activities, add our Protection Plan, ground transportation, change dining Seating and make special requests regarding dietary needs, accommodations for little ones, celebrations and more.
When you’re on board and sailing: Explore your ship from bow to stern with Deck Plans, learn about the ports you’ll be visiting with My Itinerary, easily view both favorite and booked activities with My Plans, and make the most of each day with access to your entire cruise schedule, which includes daily activities, entertainment listings and even restaurant menus. Plus chat with your friends, family and shipmates with Onboard Chat—one-on-one or in a group!
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app and use it in many ways at home. Once you’re on board, simply connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
Get Ready to Cruise
· Retrieve your reservation so you can review details including required documents, make payments and more.
· Use My Online Check-In to fill out your cruise documents and register kids for youth clubs.
· Explore activities and entertainment.
· Book your favorite activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness or Nursery.
· Keep or change your dinner Seating assignment.
· Add or edit Vacation Protection Plan and Ground Transportation.
· View your Air Transportation.
· Make Special Requests, including requests for special diets, accommodations for little ones, celebrations and more.
ON BOARD THE SHIP
Enhance Your Experience
· View onboard activities across your entire voyage.
· Plan your day, from shows to shopping.
· Review your ports of call and at-sea days.
· Read details about activities that interest you.
· Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too—and easily access your dining schedule.
. Check out the latest offers and specials.
· Save favorite activities in one convenient list.
· View booked activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness or Nursery.
· Find Disney Characters throughout the ship.
· For assistance, visit our new Help Center.
Know Where to Go
· Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern.
· Find locations of the activities you want to do.
Stay in Touch
· Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates.
· While aboard your cruise, chat one-to-one, or with multiple friends and family members at once.
· Use our wide array of Disney emoticons to express yourself as you chat.
Download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator and get started!
Note: Onboard Chat requires you to provide your full name, stateroom number and birthdate in order to use it. Children should always ask their parent or guardian before using Onboard Chat. Control access by children with the permissions feature.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Info: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
Disney Cruise Line Navigator App User Reviews
What do you think about Disney Cruise Line Navigator app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Disney Cruise Line Navigator!
Please wait! Facebook Disney Cruise Line Navigator app comments loading...
Disney Cruise Line Navigator Pros
✓ Disney reviewThat was absolutely brilliant. This was our first ever cruise and I’m so glad we did it with Disney. Everything was as magical as you would expect and the shows were amazing. Food was delicious, crew were super helpful and the whole ship was spotless. If Disney decide to redo the staycations we will be there..Version: 4.6
✓ Highly recommendedThis app is really good, you can plan your entire time on the cruise with it, give or take. I love that it resets and you look at it and it gives this great picture where you are that day with the weather etc. Can't think of any negatives.Version: 1.6.1✓ Disney Cruise Line Navigator Positive Reviews
Disney Cruise Line Navigator Cons
✗ Good start but it could do so much moreTakes a little getting used to, but once you get the hang of it the info is easy enough to find. You can't make calls over the app so rely on push notifications. Also it could easily give a running bill of your spends on board but doesn't. Definitely needs further development..Version: 1.6.1
✗ Still Needs WorkI’ve had the app since the days of the old fashioned suitcase which displayed the number of days left before the cruise. I’ve also been on 5 cruises (Iceland, Alaska, etc.) so I’m not a novice. The ultimate goal is to get rid of the daily paper navigator, which is an admirable goal. Here’s what needs work: still having to go in person to sign up for brunches, tastings, etc. Each time I’ve had to sign up in person, because the app shows no availability only to discover there was lots of slots still to be had. Palo was deserted and we had six people in our bourbon tasting. When the cruise is short, this time trying to book is burning my vacation time. Secondly, the ribbon that shows “Daily activities, character greetings, etc,” does not have a left swipe arrow to indicate that banner moves. I talked to others who didn’t realize this as well. The WiFi signup should coincide with the final setting up the app on board. There should be a prompt that indicates this as a next step. Don’t send me a long sheet of paper about the WiFi when the app could automatically do this and start the clock on the 50 mg of WiFi. Also, get the app to do little drop downs asking you to sign up for your placeholder on the app. Several new folks thought they had to go to the desk to do this. Keep working on this. I have faith in the design group! Put me in the testing group!.Version: 3.3.1✗ Disney Cruise Line Navigator Negative Reviews
Is Disney Cruise Line Navigator legit?
✅ Yes. Disney Cruise Line Navigator is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 84,600 Disney Cruise Line Navigator user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Disney Cruise Line Navigator is 89.0/100.
Is Disney Cruise Line Navigator safe?
✅ Yes. Disney Cruise Line Navigator is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 84,600 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Disney Cruise Line Navigator is 92.0/100.
Should I download Disney Cruise Line Navigator?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Disney Cruise Line Navigator a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Disney Cruise Line Navigator Screenshots
Product details of Disney Cruise Line Navigator
- App Name:
- Disney Cruise Line Navigator
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 332.12 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 06 September 2013, Friday
- Last Update:
- 08 December 2022, Thursday - 18:54
- IOS 14.1 or later
With this release, we’ve fixed bugs and improved overall app performance to ensure smooth sailing through and through..