What is Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam? Description of Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam 2671 chars
Used by Kendall Jenner, Snoop Dogg, Ariana Grande, Khloe Kardashian, Victoria Beckham, Wiz Khalifa, BTS, Die Antwoord and featured on SNL (S41E01) and in countless TV shows and music videos!
Covered by WIRED, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Popular Mechanics, The Independent, Macworld, TMZ, TechCrunch, Mashable and many others!
App of the Day for Friday, Dec 22, 2017
It's 1984, and you've got a VHS camcorder! It'll look that way when you record and send old, messed up-looking retro videos to friends. They'll swear you built a time machine: "OMG, how'd you shoot that?"
With Rarevision VHS, you'll make videos that look and sound like real retro video tapes pulled out of storage after 30 years. You can change the on-screen date to trick your friends, create custom animated titles, glitch up the picture by shaking your device and use the fake zoom to emphasize those truly embarrassing moments!
"That's freakin' amazing!" -Everyone
Here's Why You Need It:
• Four words: Best. Throwback. Videos. Ever.
• Create VHS-style retro videos of your kids that look like the ones from your childhood
• The only VHS cam app you should ever consider to capture your 80s and 90s-themed parties
• Shoot your own "found footage" movie and become a big Hollywood director like those other guys
• Make your kids' incredibly boring school plays actually rad
• Impress the new girl by using our app to convince her you built a time machine
• Pretend like you lived through the rad 1980s using our app!
What Rarevision VHS Can Do:
• Realism: the ORIGINAL and BEST VHS cam app for simulating the glitches of old videotape recordings
• Import videos and give them the VHS look
• Make your own signature look using the old-school picture adjustment menu
• Create your own animated titles for the ultimate in on-screen awesomeness
• Change the on-screen date so people think you're way younger--or older--than you really are
• Glitch the picture during recording using your finger or by shaking your device
• Fake zoom feature dramatically enhances the cheese factor
• Don't think we forgot to make things sound retro terrible (we didn't)
• Up to 60p recording for a more accurate VHS video look (depends on device capability)
• Widescreen recording option (but would you REALLY want to use it?)
• HD video recording on iPhone 4s and newer devices (1080p requires iPhone 5 or better)
Rarevision is a US-based company, with all software development done in-house.
Copyright © 2015-2021 Rarevision LLC. All rights reserved.
- Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam App User Reviews
- Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam Pros
- Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam Cons
- Is Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam legit?
- Should I download Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam?
- Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam Screenshots
- Product details of Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam
Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam App User Reviews
What do you think about Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam!
Please wait! Facebook Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam app comments loading...
Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam Pros
✓ God likeThis is one of the best apps on my phone. My only complaint is when you import a video it speeds it up which I wish would be optional but apart from that it is still an incredible app.Version: 1.6.1
✓ Help with the textIf you can help the text size doesn’t stay small when I import a clip, it goes back to its original size, what should I do ?.Version: 1.6✓ Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam Positive Reviews
Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam Cons
✗ Nice but...An option to disable the tracking/interference white glitches along the lower part of screen would often be useful. It’s sometimes overbearing/corny and not something that can be disabled or toned down. Apart from that it’s a pretty useful/convincing vhs sim..Version: 1.3.4
✗ Version 1.6 - PLEASE READBeen using this app for a couple weeks and with the newest update they have ruined a few things. For starters, all the old filters before 1.6 no longer share the same colour, saturation, contrast and brightness. They have all been changed with the new sliders in which you can’t recreate the same filter palette of the previous version. Secondly, the black bars DO NOT extend to the bottom of the frame anymore. This is very frustrating and doesn’t look good at all. The bottom rollout looks out of place and lazily added. Lastly, importing videos have a few bugs where you have to tap and hold the option twice or hold it for longer (more than 10 seconds) to work. The prior update was an instant tap. Please fix this (especially the black bars!). I don’t know what bug fixes were made but it seems fixing a few bugs created more. Not happy after paying for the full version..Version: 1.6✗ Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam Negative Reviews
Is Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam legit?
✅ Yes. Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 5,998 Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam is 87.2/100.
Is Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam safe?
✅ Yes. Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 5,998 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam is 90.2/100.
Should I download Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam Screenshots
Product details of Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam
- App Name:
- Rarevision VHS - Retro 80s Cam
- App Version:
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN JA ES
- App Size:
- 13.95 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 17 August 2015, Monday
- Last Update:
- 05 July 2021, Monday - 02:02
- IOS 9.0 or later
• You can now turn off the tracking static lines completely! • Minor tweaks and bug fixes.