What is Beastcam - Pro Camera? Description of Beastcam - Pro Camera 3971 chars
Beastcam makes it easier than ever to capture the best possible photos and videos on your iPhone. It’s fast and easy-to-use, but powerful and customizable as a professional camera when you need it.
We believe Beastcam is the most intuitive and advanced camera app ever created for capturing life’s special moments, expanding the capabilities of your iPhone camera to its fullest potential, and taking your #iPhoneography to the next level!
Easily set, fine-tune, and lock the most important settings you need in seconds, such as focus, exposure, zoom, white balance, and more using Beastcam’s intuitive design, quick-access buttons, precise value sliders, focus, and exposure reticles. All are available with a single tap on the home screen.
Enhance your creativity with built-in support for DOF adapters, 1.33X & 1.55X anamorphic lenses in both photo and video mode. Improve your sound quality with external microphones and dial in the perfect settings for your environment, such as gain, audio format, sample rates.
Speed up and organize your workflow with shareable presets for every available setting.
Save time setting up your camera with unlimited customizable presets for all available settings that can be applied at any time. Perfect for multi-phone setups, DOF Adapters, 1.33X & 1.55X anamorphic lenses, and other commonly used settings like frame rate, resolution, etc.
Save time finding your files by creating projects and scenes that auto-generate readable file names based on the project name, scene name and take # and prioritize your best footage (or delete your worst) with a single tap as soon as you’ve finished recording, or later in the built-in gallery. Conveniently manage and share all of your organized photos and videos with the built-in gallery.
- Set and lock focus and exposure with reticles
- Precisely adjust white balance, focus, zoom, and exposure settings right from the home screen
- Analyze your shots accurately focus peaking, false colors, zebras, and histogram
- Take steadier shots with standard or cinematic image stabilization
- De-squeeze footage to 2.39:1 for 1.33X anamorphic lenses and 2.76:1 for 1.55X anamorphic lenses
- Rotate orientation for DOF lens adapters
- quick zoom, perfect for manual focus
- Switch between any of your iPhone cameras
- Monitor audio levels, microphone type, format, and sample rate right on the home screen
- Compose your shots with 1:1, 2.39:1, and 2.76:1 aspect ratio guides and grids
- Show/hide all of the menus from your home screen
- Built-in flash/torch control
- Create projects and scenes that auto-generate easy to read folder and file names based on the project name, scene name, take #
- Prioritize your best footage (or delete your worst) with a single tap as soon as you’ve finished recording or later in the gallery
- View, rename, move, share or delete files with the built-in gallery
- Custom local presets for white balance, zoom, focus
- Create sharable global presets for all available settings (video mode only)
- Custom settings/rules for a fresh start
- Easily adjust exposure, focus, zoom with gesture controls
- 4K 3840x2160, QHD 2560x1440, FHD 1920x1080 or HD 1280x720 resolutions
- 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60, 120, or 240 FPS options
- Bit rates: Low, Standard, High, Beast (up to 160 Mbit/s)
- 10-bit Dolby Vision HDR on iPhone 12 Series
- 10-bit SDR on iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 Series
- ProRes on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
Note: Some resolution and FPS options are not available on older iPhone models. The bit rate may vary depending on the resolution, FPS, and scene of your video
- ACC, PCM, AIFF audio formats
- 44.1kHz and 48kHz audio sample rates (device-dependent)
- Supports built-in and external microphones
- Control gain for external microphones
- JPEG, HEIF, RAW, ProRAW file formats
- 1:1 , 4:3, 3:2, and 16:9 aspect ratios
- Beastcam - Pro Camera App User Reviews
- Beastcam - Pro Camera Pros
- Beastcam - Pro Camera Cons
- Is Beastcam - Pro Camera legit?
- Should I download Beastcam - Pro Camera?
- Beastcam - Pro Camera Screenshots
- Product details of Beastcam - Pro Camera
Beastcam - Pro Camera App User Reviews
What do you think about Beastcam - Pro Camera app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Beastcam - Pro Camera!
Please wait! Facebook Beastcam - Pro Camera app comments loading...
Beastcam - Pro Camera Pros
✓ Just love itAbsolutely love everything about this app. I am not using iPhone camera anymore and this App is my primary camera from the moment I bought it. If you want to change your settings in an easy to use way the Beastcam app is for you. I recommend this app to everyone.Version: 1.9
✓ The best but…I love beastcam and I do believe it’s the perfect app for iPhone filmmaking. I would really like to see a true log profile to record videos in the app because that would give us even more professional results. I'm still giving the app 5 stars because l do believe and hope that this feature is coming soon to beastcam..Version: 1.18✓ Beastcam - Pro Camera Positive Reviews
Beastcam - Pro Camera Cons
✗ Great BUT not…Great overall pro functions easily accessible and customisable BUT … No true constant frame rate or options to under cranked/over cranked frame rate is a big problem. Having extra or dropped frames on your edit timeline is not good practice. While you can lock all settings in manual mode as soon as you change focal length every settings are reset to auto. This is especially annoying for shutter speed which disregard frame rate you have set entirely. Because of that you’ll end up missing or ruining a shot when you have to be quick. Any video camera have the ability to lock the shutter speed according to your frame rate, NOT BeastCam. Same for white balance which reset when you switch focal length or recording mode. Seems like minor problems but it really ruins the user experience on set when you try to work effectively..Version: 1.18
✗ Too buggy1. Extremely slow even in comparison to Moment cam 2. The settings aren’t saved even if one chooses to save current setting. 3. Sometimes the cam freezes 4. Sometimes the cam does not desqueeze with anamorphic lens even after restarting the app. 5. Extremely poor focusing. Never know whether focus worked 6. No global presets: like time lapse or integration 7. Default is a video app and does not allow to be photo app 8. Extremely expensive especially compared to much much better cams 9. The app does not allow to add the gear 10. Login does not work upon registration 11. Desqueeze is far from perfect and has fisheye effect 12. Poor focusing Tired of writing of more bugs.Version: 1.2✗ Beastcam - Pro Camera Negative Reviews
Is Beastcam - Pro Camera legit?
✅ Yes. Beastcam - Pro Camera is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 139 Beastcam - Pro Camera user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Beastcam - Pro Camera is 80.6/100.
Is Beastcam - Pro Camera safe?
✅ Yes. Beastcam - Pro Camera is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 139 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.0/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Beastcam - Pro Camera is 81.1/100.
Should I download Beastcam - Pro Camera?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Beastcam - Pro Camera a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Beastcam - Pro Camera Screenshots
Product details of Beastcam - Pro Camera
- App Name:
- Beastcam - Pro Camera
- App Version:
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- Photo & Video
- App Size:
- 27.49 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 17 June 2020, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 14 November 2022, Monday - 16:55
- IOS 11.0 or later
Optimized for iPhone 14 Pro Series. - Updated camera selection menu to reflect proper camera selection options - Added a 2X zoom button on the main 24mm camera to utilize the new 2X zoom feature in video mode - Added ProRes format - Fixed 10-bit SDR....