What is Facetune for iPad? Description of Facetune for iPad 3739 chars
• Limited time sale! Download now and achieve magazine-level photos today!
• Facetune is a fun and powerful portrait & selfie photo editor
• The #1 Photo and Video App in 115 countries is even more fun on iPad!
Professional photographers and graphic designers constantly photoshop models to perfection, and now so can you! Without the expensive price tag or complicated tools, Facetune gives you the ability to easily retouch selfies and portraits. Facetune for iPad offers all the advantages of Facetune, while the iPad’s large and vivid screen makes the app even more fun, with unprecedented user control that allows you to achieve strikingly natural results.
Praises about Facetune:
• "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." - Roy Furchgott, The NY Times
• "One of the Most Powerful Mobile Apps I have Ever Encountered... Facetune Can Truly Be Called Magical." - Hillel Fuld, Huffington Post
• “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” - Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
• "Facetune puts Photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses." - Victoria Taylor, New York Daily News
Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive and complicated tools like Photoshop to make people look their best. But now, there’s Facetune. With tools that are powerful, easy-to-use, and even more fun on iPad! Perfect every photo or selfie, whether taken on the iPad itself or imported from your phone/camera. With the superior precision and control that Facetune for iPad offers, you can be sure that all your portraits show only the best version of you - whether you’ll be using them for your professional profile or simply sharing online with friends.
What can Facetune do for you?
• Emphasize your smile
• Widen or refine your smile
• Whiten and brighten your teeth
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
• Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes
• Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze
• Change eye color
• Remove red and white-eye effects
• Color over grey hair
• Fill bald patches
• Remove stray hairs
RESHAPE FACIAL STRUCTURE
• Refine jaw lines
• Reshape your nose
• Enlarge or shrink a specific area of the image
• Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes
• Apply any shade of blush and eyeshadow
• Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
• Add color to your lips
• Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background
• Improve lighting
• Create customized filters and frames
• Rotate the image
• Flip to mirror image
• Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
• Filters can be applied to the entire photo or to specific areas
• Control size and intensity of every brush stroke
• Better control of Tones, Defocus, Whiten, Smooth and Details
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail
EASY AND FUN
• Compare your work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap
• Having trouble? Facetune offers informative graphic and video help screens for each feature
• iPad Air 2 and above: 16.8 MP
• iPad3 and iPad Air: 12.6 MP
• iPad2, iPad mini: 8 MP
Facetune for iPad App User Reviews
What do you think about Facetune for iPad app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Facetune for iPad!
Please wait! Facebook Facetune for iPad app comments loading...
Facetune for iPad Pros
✓ Feels like I'm photoshoppingIt's so good make my ugly friend to a must have face.Version: 2.5
✓ Easiest app everPlease don’t change a thing. Love it.Version: 2.8.3✓ Facetune for iPad Positive Reviews
Facetune for iPad Cons
✗ Was 5 starsI’ve had Facetune for years. Loved it, rated 5 stars. But, recently I noticed when I save an edited photo, it appends the word Facetune to the file name. It did not do this before; this is new behavior. It is also unacceptable. But, I see nowhere in the app is there a selection to turn it off. So all of you who edit your selfies etc the people you send them to can easily know now if you’re editing your photos.......Version: 2.7.2
✗ Can’t see!The background is so white\light I need to be under a lamp with my readers on just to decipher what options I may need to filter a picture. Once I memorize where and what the options are I’m sure the app will work fine, I hope.🧐.Version: 2.7.2✗ Facetune for iPad Negative Reviews
Is Facetune for iPad legit?
✅ Yes. Facetune for iPad is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 2,443 Facetune for iPad user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Facetune for iPad is 90.1/100.
Is Facetune for iPad safe?
✅ Yes. Facetune for iPad is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 2,443 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Facetune for iPad is 93.1/100.
Should I download Facetune for iPad?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Facetune for iPad a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Facetune for iPad Screenshots
Product details of Facetune for iPad
- App Name:
- Facetune for iPad
- Lightricks Ltd.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES ZH TR
- App Size:
- 72.16 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 26 September 2013, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 07 June 2022, Tuesday - 13:34
- IOS 9.0 or later
Here's what's new in this update! - Don't mind us, just smoothing out some bugs and tuning performance. Daniel & The Facetune Team P.S. If you love Facetune, we'd be thankful if you rated us!.