What is Mindustry? Description of Mindustry 1853 chars
Mindustry is a factory-building game with tower defense and RTS elements. Create elaborate supply chains to feed ammo into your turrets, produce materials to use for building, and construct units. Command units to capture enemy bases, and expand your production. Defend your core from waves of enemies.
- Use production blocks to create a wide variety of advanced materials
- Defend your structures from waves of enemies
- Play with your friends in cross-platform multiplayer co-op games, or challenge them in team-based PvP matches
- Distribute liquids and fight constant challenges, like outbreaks of fire or enemy flier raids
- Get the most out of your production by supplying optional coolant and lubricant
- Produce a wide variety of units for automatic management of your base or assault on enemy bases
- Set up assembly lines to construct armies of mechanized units
- Use your units to square up against fully functional enemy bases
- Conquer the planets Serpulo and Erekir as you advance through 35 hand-made maps and 250+ procedurally generated sectors
- Capture territory and set up factories to produce resources while you play other sectors
- Defend your sectors from periodic invasions
- Coordinate resource distribution between sectors via launch pads
- Research new blocks to fuel progress
- Invite your friends to complete missions together
- 250+ technology blocks to master
- 50+ different types of drones, mechs and ships
Custom Games & Cross-Platform Multiplayer:
- 16+ built in maps for custom games, in addition to two entire campaigns
- Play co-op, PvP or sandbox
- Join a public dedicated server, or invite friends to your own private session
- Customizable game rules: Change block costs, enemy stats, starting items, wave timing and more
- Full functional map editor with scripting support
Mindustry App User Reviews
What do you think about Mindustry app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Mindustry!
Please wait! Facebook Mindustry app comments loading...
✓ Such a great gameI saw this game mentioned in an off-hand comment on social media. I downloaded it and I’m hooked. So many levels and technologies, but introduced carefully through a clever campaign. This game is well-worth your time..Version: 7.140.3
✓ Pls update!!!Really good two player online game but it would be better if there were more turrets and more mechanics.Version: 1.0✓ Mindustry Positive Reviews
✗ Won’t let me lose and add a new wall typeIn one of my sectors I have completely lost the area I can’t build at all because the enemy’s constantly destroy what I build and they will not destroy the core so I can restart but they destroy everything else please add something where you can restart if thing have gone wrong and can you add a new wall type so that enemies can’t just walk over it.Version: 7.145.2
✗ Seems fun?I get about 30 seconds into a game and it bogs down to 2fps for no reason... I’ll change rating when it’s fixed.Version: 1.0✗ Mindustry Negative Reviews
Is Mindustry legit?
✅ Yes. Mindustry is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 791 Mindustry user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Mindustry is 90.9/100.
Is Mindustry safe?
✅ Yes. Mindustry is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 791 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.5/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Mindustry is 91.4/100.
Should I download Mindustry?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Mindustry a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Product details of Mindustry
- App Name:
- Anton Kramskoi
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 9+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 9!
- App Size:
- 165.70 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 08 June 2018, Friday
- Last Update:
- 22 June 2023, Thursday - 18:14
- IOS 9.0.0 or later
- Fixed crash when opening message blocks or multiline text input areas on certain devices; reverted to single-line text fields.