Description of Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV 1425 chars
Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV is the easy screen mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Fire TV. It's the most advanced screen mirroring solution with zero delay and the highest screen quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Fire TV.
* Supported Fire TVs: Fire TV Box+Stick, Fire TV Cube and all other devices of the Fire TV Family.
* Supported TVs: Insignia TV and Toshiba TV with Fire TV Edition
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Fire TV must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* Sound is not yet supported, but we are working on it. Please use Bluetooth speakers as a workaround.
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Amazon or any other trademark mentioned here. This app was not created or endorsed by Amazon.
Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV App User Reviews
What do you think about Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV!
Please wait! Facebook Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV app comments loading...
Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV Pros
✓ Pretty interesting AppI was able to get it working with my fire stick and iPad within 10 minutes!.Version: 1.3
✓ Absolutely LoveFollowed the instructions and it worked perfectly!!!.Version: 1.0
Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV Cons
✗ Ok but missing soundThe app works ok for me, but is not ideal since it does not currently pass the sound to the TV. The work around is to use Bluetooth from the iPhone which works but is awkward..Version: 1.1
✗ Meh...where’s the sound??It does it’s job mirroring the iPhone screen, but there’s no sound, you use your TV screen to watch and your phone to hear. I read other reviews complaining as well about sound and the developer’s answer was the the app is still under development. My opinion is, you don’t sell your product, until it’s complete. I even paid money for an incomplete product. Lame!.Version: 2.1
Is Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV legit?
✅ Yes. Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 6,332 Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV is 58.9/100.
Is Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV safe?
⚠ No. Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV not seem very safe to us. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 6,332 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 2.9/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV is 59.4/100.
Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV Screenshots
Product details of Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV
- App Name:
- Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV
- Kraus Und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 27.36 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 02 March 2019, Saturday
- Last Update:
- 14 June 2021, Monday - 03:02
- IOS 11.0 or later
- Bug fixes.