What is Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run? Description of Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run 2110 chars
Watch to 5K will help you gradually work up towards running 5K in just 9 weeks. The running plan is for absolute beginners. It involves 3 runs a week, with a day of rest in between, and a different schedule for each of the 9 weeks. By the end of the program, you will be able to run 5km in under 30 minutes.
BUILT FOR THE APPLE WATCH
• Runs independently without the need for your iPhone.
• Watch face complications are included allowing you to monitor your progress and quickly launch the app.
PHONE COMPANION APP
• An iPhone companion app is included to allow you to track your progress.
• View a breakdown of your previous runs, including health data and run route.
• Achievements are awarded as you progress through the plan to celebrate milestones such as running continuously for 5 minutes or running for a certain distance.
APPLE HEALTH INTEGRATION
• Sessions are stored in Apple Health and count towards your activity goals.
• WatchTo5K tracks your route, distance, calories, average speed and heart rate so you can easily track your progress.
LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC WHILE YOU RUN
• Works alongside your preferred music player or podcast watch app, automatically ‘dipping’ the volumes so you can hear the instructions and updates on your progress.
• Signals the halfway point, so you know when to head home!
• Easy to follow countdown timer that uses sounds and haptics, so you know how long you’ve got left of each run.
GO AT YOUR OWN PACE
• Ability to repeat runs, allowing you to go at a pace that suits you.
• Track your progress and awards trophies.
NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED
• WatchTo5K is a one time purchase with no ongoing subscription or in-app purchases.
* TechRadar - Top Apple Watch app of 2021 *
* MacRumors - Apps to Check Out *
* Stuff.tv - 40 best Apple Watch apps *
* Coach - The Best Apple Watch Fitness apps *
* Wareable - The Best Apple Watch running apps *
Watch to 5K integrates with the Apple Health app to store your run activity.
If you have any questions, comments or ideas, you can get in touch at [email protected]
Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run App User Reviews
What do you think about Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run!
Please wait! Facebook Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run app comments loading...
Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run Pros
✓ All you need to start running!Best investment ever! I paid few bucks for this app and it has all I need with my Apple Watch! Sure, it does not have thousands of (useless) extra features, but it has all the basic ones working perfectly and smoothly. It gives me everything I needed and NO SUBSCRIPTION <3. For me this app is one of the best ever I purchased.Version: 3.0.0
✓ A really well-designed appSo far I’m not impressed with a lot of apps for the Apple Watch. I bought the Watch with cellular connectivity specifically so I could go exercise without my phone. Other exercise apps seem to really want you to either bring your phone with you when you run, or require all sorts of options and configuration. All I wanted was an app that told me when to run, told me when to walk, integrated with Apple Fitness, and worked reliably. This app is it! It works great! I love that it logs the warmups, cool-downs, and runs as distinct workouts, so Apple Fitness knows to report something as a walk and not a run, etc. The display is intuitive and informative. The interface is dead simple. tl;dr: it just works, and it works well.Version: 2.3.1✓ Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run Positive Reviews
Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run Cons
✗ Progress data doesn’t not transfer to a new watchReproduced a bug with a iWatch that has the app installed and runs tracked. Transferring to a new iWatch the previously completed runs are not carried over..Version: 2.8.0
✗ Get an iOS app with watch app insteadIt works and is there on your wrist. It shows you when to run and when to walk. Can’t fault that. Also it gives pulse and distance. It tells you how far you went after the workout. Until you hit done. Then it forgets all record except that you have done it. There’s just no way to find a record for the run in the health app. I have to look in fitbod to see my record of the run. Native watch apps are a cute idea but take a lot of work to be useful. This costs the same as an equivalent phone app that probably includes a watch app gratis. I recommend that..Version: 1.1✗ Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run Negative Reviews
Is Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run legit?
✅ Yes. Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 175 Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run is 93.6/100.
Is Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run safe?
✅ Yes. Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 175 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run is 94.1/100.
Should I download Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run Screenshots
Product details of Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run
- App Name:
- Watch to 5K: Couch to 5km run
- Spaceman Digital Ltd
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 15.76 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 30 June 2020, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 02 November 2022, Wednesday - 01:23
- IOS 14.0 or later
Updated the watch App to make better use of the Apple Watch Ultras larger display. User interface improvements for 41mm and 45mm Watches. Added new icon for Apple Watch Ultra. If you enjoy using Watch to 5K please leave a review in the A....