Description of The Wonder Weeks 2237 chars
The #1 baby app worldwide! Understand why & when your baby suddenly cries more than usual, is not themselves and… what you can do to help.
Your baby is suddenly crying all the time, clinging to you, and you ask yourself what is wrong. The good news is that this fussy crying phase is a sign of progress in the brain!
Millions of parents have gone before you in following, supporting, and encouraging the 10 leaps in the mental development of their baby or babies. It is with good reason that Apple has declared it to be in the top 10 of the “Best sold apps in 2018, 2019 & 2020”
TRACK YOUR BABY’S MENTAL DEVELOPMENT (0-20 MONTHS)
- Learn all about the 10 mental leaps with tips, tricks & mind-blowing insights.
- Your unique personalized leap schedule shows when a leap starts and ends, and… it counts down for you.
- Discover how you can give your baby the help they need during the various stages of a leap.
- Know when you can expect new skills.
- Keep track of your baby’s development and milestones in the diary.
- Gain insight into your baby’s perception of the world.
- Experience the world through your baby’s eyes.
- Over 350 extra milestones to keep track of in your diary
- Baby monitor: Wi-Fi 4G (INCLUDING 7 chapters on sleep from the book)
- E-Book (in full or per chapter)
- Audiobook (in full or per chapter)
- Music to lull your baby to sleep (white noise & music)
WORLDWIDE AWARD: WINNING APP:
- Declared by Apple to be in the top 10 “Best sold apps in 2018, 2019 & 2020”
- Most downloaded paid app in Health and Fitness
- Award for “Coolest App for Moms”
- “Choice & Gold” Award from users, MumIi
- AppRx Awards Top 10 “Children’s Health App”
- NHS (UK) – “Best App for Parents”
Especially for parenthood. The baby tracker for your baby’s leaps in their mental development. You can keep track of your baby’s milestones and your baby’s growth in our The Wonder Weeks! baby tracker. A leap for you and your baby.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Disclaimer: This app has been developed with the greatest of care. However, neither the developer, nor the author is liable for any damage caused by inaccuracies or incompleteness of the app.
The Wonder Weeks App User Reviews
What do you think about The Wonder Weeks app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about The Wonder Weeks!
Please wait! Facebook The Wonder Weeks app comments loading...
The Wonder Weeks Pros
✓ Puts you at easeHave used for both children and whenever I’ve noticed a change in their behaviour it’s always been spot on that it’s a leap (or a tooth to be fair...). The information and suggestions really put your mind at ease and help you to get through the stage as happily as possible..Version: 7.1
✓ Must have for parents!What an amazing app!! It just helps you learn so much about your babies development and helps you to understand what they are going through mentally. I love the leap countdowns and it’s so handy to know when your baby is close to/in a leap, just makes everything seem so much clearer! Definitely helped my sanity - this app is a lifesaver!.Version: 10.2
The Wonder Weeks Cons
✗ Old chart much clearerWhilst the newer app is pretty, I find the layout cumbersome and the leap chart hard to find. I used the app for my first two children (7 & 4 yr old). Whilst the soft tones are calming, the high contrast old look was better for sleep deprived memory retention - I always feel lost in the new layout. Old layout was easier to find info on what to play with child each leap - new layout has too much wordy science (and I have a science orientated brain)..Version: 9.1
✗ Easier to navigate nowUpdated recently so easier to follow and jump around now, however the sleep section where you can record naps seems to get confused with dates and puts records out of order..Version: 10.3
Is The Wonder Weeks legit?
✅ Yes. The Wonder Weeks is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 94,704 The Wonder Weeks user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for The Wonder Weeks is 92.5/100.
Is The Wonder Weeks safe?
✅ Yes. The Wonder Weeks is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 94,704 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for The Wonder Weeks is 95.0/100.
The Wonder Weeks Screenshots
Product details of The Wonder Weeks
- App Name:
- The Wonder Weeks
- Domus Technica
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR DA NL EN FR DE ID IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES SV TR
- App Size:
- 286.86 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 30 May 2012, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 25 April 2022, Monday - 07:36
- IOS 12.0 or later
IT'S OUR 30TH ANNIVERSARY! To celebrate, we've put a GOLDEN TICKET in the app with our extras and are introducing the PLUS PACKAGE. GOLDEN TICKET: Check your golden ticket and you're guaranteed to win one of these prizes: - The Birth Poster - 50% d....