What is The Wonder Weeks? Description of The Wonder Weeks 2237 chars
The #1 baby app worldwide! Understand why & when your baby suddenly cries more than usual, is not themselves and… what you can do to help.
Your baby is suddenly crying all the time, clinging to you, and you ask yourself what is wrong. The good news is that this fussy crying phase is a sign of progress in the brain!
Millions of parents have gone before you in following, supporting, and encouraging the 10 leaps in the mental development of their baby or babies. It is with good reason that Apple has declared it to be in the top 10 of the “Best sold apps in 2018, 2019 & 2020”
TRACK YOUR BABY’S MENTAL DEVELOPMENT (0-20 MONTHS)
- Learn all about the 10 mental leaps with tips, tricks & mind-blowing insights.
- Your unique personalized leap schedule shows when a leap starts and ends, and… it counts down for you.
- Discover how you can give your baby the help they need during the various stages of a leap.
- Know when you can expect new skills.
- Keep track of your baby’s development and milestones in the diary.
- Gain insight into your baby’s perception of the world.
- Experience the world through your baby’s eyes.
- Over 350 extra milestones to keep track of in your diary
- Baby monitor: Wi-Fi 4G (INCLUDING 7 chapters on sleep from the book)
- E-Book (in full or per chapter)
- Audiobook (in full or per chapter)
- Music to lull your baby to sleep (white noise & music)
WORLDWIDE AWARD: WINNING APP:
- Declared by Apple to be in the top 10 “Best sold apps in 2018, 2019 & 2020”
- Most downloaded paid app in Health and Fitness
- Award for “Coolest App for Moms”
- “Choice & Gold” Award from users, MumIi
- AppRx Awards Top 10 “Children’s Health App”
- NHS (UK) – “Best App for Parents”
Especially for parenthood. The baby tracker for your baby’s leaps in their mental development. You can keep track of your baby’s milestones and your baby’s growth in our The Wonder Weeks! baby tracker. A leap for you and your baby.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Disclaimer: This app has been developed with the greatest of care. However, neither the developer, nor the author is liable for any damage caused by inaccuracies or incompleteness of the app.
The Wonder Weeks App User Reviews
What do you think about The Wonder Weeks app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about The Wonder Weeks!
Please wait! Facebook The Wonder Weeks app comments loading...
The Wonder Weeks Pros
✓ LeapsAwesome app, wish it was around 13 years ago when I had my first baby (twins). Gives you insight to what bubs is going through. Very useful as a guide..Version: 7.1
✓ Essential for every new parentEvery new parent is always given unsolicited and usually contradictory advise. If you’re sick of always hearing that your baby must be tired or teething or hungry, this is the app for you. For the past year, it has accurately predicted every ‘fussy’ phase my daughter has been through and helped make sense of the new things she is learning and how these can be scary for her - it offers great tips on how to help her get through these phases and apply the new information she learns to real world situations. Thanks to this app, I feel like I can really understand and attend to her needs better and help her mental development every step of the way..Version: 7.1✓ The Wonder Weeks Positive Reviews
The Wonder Weeks Cons
✗ Not helpfulHeard a lot of people talking about the wonder weeks and was even recommended it by my midwife, so I bought it to help better understand my babies development. Unfortunately my baby just didn’t follow the leaps at all! I’m guessing because every baby is different some won’t follow the leaps but I just don’t think it’s worth the money at all. It’s hard to navigate and understand what’s happening, the signals are very vague and apply to every leap. I don’t know why there is charge for this app?? There isn’t any advice offered on how to cope with different milestones etc It was interesting to understand what she could be learning but since my baby didn’t follow to leaps it didn’t apply to us. Hopefully it works for other people..Version: 10.4
✗ Basically astrologyI got this app because someone said it was science based. It’s not. It doesn’t have any references to science in it. The first leap didn’t fit my baby at all, and the second leap only fit my baby for a couple of things on the list, which was probably just a coincidence. The app’s texts explaining the leaps are like long rants which are difficult to apply to actual behaviors that my baby has. And, once again, there’s no scientific evidence of any of it. The app also has some pop ups which are annoying to click away when exploring the app. I’m sorry I paid for this app. It’s basically astrology, trying to explain all babies based on due dates. Babies don’t follow the calendar. The worst thing is that the app gives a false sense of “light at the end of the tunnel” and directs attention away from real issues that a baby has..Version: 10.5.4✗ The Wonder Weeks Negative Reviews
Is The Wonder Weeks legit?
✅ Yes. The Wonder Weeks is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 97,712 The Wonder Weeks user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for The Wonder Weeks is 92.5/100.
Is The Wonder Weeks safe?
✅ Yes. The Wonder Weeks is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 97,712 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for The Wonder Weeks is 95.0/100.
Should I download The Wonder Weeks?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes The Wonder Weeks a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
The Wonder Weeks Screenshots
Product details of The Wonder Weeks
- App Name:
- The Wonder Weeks
- Domus Technica
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR DA NL EN FR DE ID IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES SV TR
- App Size:
- 242.43 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 30 May 2012, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 29 August 2022, Monday - 08:39
- IOS 13.0 or later
- We have improved how back-ups are stored in your iCloud - Greatly improved performance for users who had really big diary entries, resulting in lower boot times and faster scrolling through your diary. - First boot time make take a bit longer becau....