What is Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary? Description of Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary 4049 chars
Are you looking for a calorie counter with a free barcode scanner, food and macros tracker, or a comprehensive and effective diet plan? Meet MyNetDiary - sleek, smart, simple. It's the most personal weight-loss, diet, and nutrition assistant.
Love this app! The best out of many food tracking apps that I have tried over the years. Love that it is free! The breakdown of the meal and daily nutrition is very informative. Try it you will love it!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP
Best app for tracking food, exercise! Consistently losing weight! I love how it shows you if you're on target for your goal. Great layout, great look, easy to use!!! I highly recommend this app if you're looking to be a healthier you!!!
Fast, intuitive, user friendly
I have tried other calorie tracking programs over the years and this app is by far the best I've come across. I highly recommend it. The free version is very good and I am now enjoying the extra functions through a paid subscription.
Ranked #1 in Best Calorie Counter Apps of 2022 by Forbes Health, ahead of all other diet apps.
Since our launch in 2008, MyNetDiary has become the nutrition tracker of choice for many health professionals.
Selected by Today's Dietitian Magazine for its Popular Weight Loss Apps list alongside WW and Noom.
Rated #1 by the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. The best all-around healthy lifestyle app. The New York Times calls it "simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer" compared to similar apps.
DIFFERENT FROM OTHER DIET APPS
• MyNetDiary is simple, straightforward, includes generous free features, and has no ads. The free version is totally sufficient for successful weight loss.
• Lightning-fast food entry with free barcode scanner and instant search, taking only seconds to log your foods
• The only diet app with an accurate, verified food database - over 1.2 million items
• Total data privacy and protection - no account required, and we don't sell your info to 3rd parties
MyNetDiary does not force anything on you. You can choose a diet, follow gentle tips prepared by our registered dietitians, or turn them off to enjoy MyNetDiary as simply the best calorie counter app in the world.
• Active members lose an average of 1.4 lbs. each week
• Over 14 million members started their journey with MyNetDiary – masses who switched from other apps
A few of the free version features:
• Food and exercise tracking
• Daily coaching messages and tips
• Fully customizable dashboard
• iOS Health - automatically import/export steps, workouts, foods, nutrients, water, and more.
• Snazzy water tracker
• Gentle meal and weigh-in reminders
• Modern, full-featured app for Apple Watch
• Shopping List and Grocery Check for wiser, healthier shopping
• Diet/nutrition articles and blog libraries, how-to videos
If you need more support, MyNetDiary Premium provides all the guidance and features you may need. At your fingertips, you'll find:
• Premium Diets, 500+ full-flavored Premium Recipes and Menus by RDs, including low-carb, keto, high-protein, Mediterranean, vegetarian, and more - with diet planners, guides, and feedback
• Web recipe import tool - easily load your favorite recipes and calculate complete nutritional information
• Macros planning and cycling
• Robust integrations with fitness trackers - Fitbit, Garmin, and Withings
• Planning and tracking up to 51 nutrients, including omegas
• Interactive reports, charts, and analysis to improve your diet
The subscription period will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To turn this function off, turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account. Renewal payments will differ depending on subscription and pricing at the time of renewal. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
- Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary App User Reviews
- Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary Pros
- Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary Cons
- Is Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary legit?
- Should I download Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary?
- Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary Screenshots
- Product details of Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary
Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary App User Reviews
What do you think about Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary!
Please wait! Facebook Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary app comments loading...
Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary Pros
✓ Best food logging appThis app is a game changer for food logging. It is accurate (mostly), so easy to log food and has so many stats and figures for the data lovers (such as myself). Ive already lost 0.7 kg in a week from logging food as it has raised my awareness and knowledge about calorie intake. Also love that it does you all the macro and micro ingrediants. There are many more features than the free food logging apps that make this a fun and informative app. Highly recommend..Version: 8.65
✓ Diet coach and new best friend!I have found this app extremely helpful in setting goals of weight loss. The various hints coaching and tools provide a good education into the nutrient value of the calories you are consuming. I love the daily report and weekly report that breaks down your food choices. I highly recommend this app. At this point I’m only using the free version. The recipes in the paid version lookLike they give good variety..Version: 8.13✓ Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary Positive Reviews
Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary Cons
✗ I want to love this app!I have tried several apps and thought that this one might be perfect for what I wanted to use the app for. I needed calorie counting and tracking of percentages of carbs, fats, proteins. I was/am looking to lose weight. I signed up and entered all the required information. I wanted to loose 10 pounds. When I looked at my calorie requirements I saw the app had me at 809 calories which I thought was odd as the other apps I tried out would never allow anything under 1200 calories. I had also been advised by a trainer that that was too low. I reached out and never got a straight answer. I was basically told it was ok. Then after alerting them the app jumped up to a required 1226 I think then that jumped up over 1300 and then all the way up to 1500. I have reached out several times as I really wanted to give them the opportunity to correct what I felt must be a glitch and I never got a solid explanation or resolution. It’s a good counter though so for a free app it’s great. I wouldn’t pay attention to the calorie requirements as I know I will not lose weight at 1300 or 1500 calories. I was willing to upgrade with it working properly however that is not the case. For what it is worth they did not ignore my questions. I think it has potential for sure. I do wish it worked better as I think it would be ideal..Version: 8.30
✗ ConDownloaded the “free” version to try not the Premium that is £3.99 on the App Store. Opened the “free” app but it still shows billing information, monthly or annually, that you can cancel at anytime. So I continued and created my profile then guess what, the “free” version then charged me £6.99! Utter con, it’s either free to use/try for a month THEN charge or not. Having received a response from the developer, stating I didn’t have to subscribe I’m updating my review, still 1 star though. As the developer, you have a responsibility to be more open and transparent with billing options. Telling me I “didn’t have to subscribe to premium” is true, but what you haven’t stated is there is a very small grey X in the top right of the screen which isn’t obvious when first setting up the app. You have to use that otherwise the only option is to use either of the two payment options. As the developer you are misleading people! Oh, and for anyone else, contact apple as you’re able to get your money back if you also feel you’ve been conned. Search for “request a refund for apps” in support..Version: 8.26✗ Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary Negative Reviews
Is Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary legit?
✅ Yes. Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 76,286 Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary is 94.2/100.
Is Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary safe?
✅ Yes. Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 76,286 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary is 95.2/100.
Should I download Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary Screenshots
Product details of Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary
- App Name:
- Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary
- App Version:
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- App Size:
- 230.66 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 03 February 2019, Sunday
- Last Update:
- 11 November 2023, Saturday - 17:37
- IOS 15.0 or later
New Apple watch widgets are now available to monitor your calories and macros! As always, there are many other improvements and fixes in all areas of the app. Happy tracking, and stay healthy! Thank you for updating the app. Always yours, The MyNe....