Description of My Macros+ | Diet & Calories 3700 chars
As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet apps currently available, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
Tracking your food is quick, easy and can be done in as little as 3 taps.
- HUGE food database, over 5 Million Food Items!
- Barcode scanner
- Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
- As many nutrition goals as you want — Supports carb cycling, high/low days and more
- Monitor your weight with beautiful graphs
- See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal & food
- Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snack
- Input custom food straight off the label — MM+ converts and stores it properly for you to make tracking in any serving size quick and easy.
- Track Water
- Smart food categorization to make tracking even faster
- Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
- All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
- Syncs between all iOS platforms
—Reach Your Goals—
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
—Make Progress Together—
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See their foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED DIET HELP? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our AI system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will intelligently update your macro goals to make sure you stay on track.
—Dark Mode Supported—
With iOS 13 we now fully support dark mode.
—Apple Watch App—
MM+ on Apple Watch is now available, it allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, macros left and fast track foods straight from your wrist
—Apple Health Integration—
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
Find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals, completely hands free
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — In-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Problem remembering your next meal? Set a timer. We’ll remind you when it's time to eat
• MM+ on the web through any web browser
ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBQ
- SubQs are charged to your iTunes Account and autorenew unless turned off > 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any free trial left will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hrs prior to the end of the current period. $1.99/mo or $19.99/year for MM+ Pro and/or $9.99/mo for Auto Adjusting Macros.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories App User Reviews
What do you think about My Macros+ | Diet & Calories app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about My Macros+ | Diet & Calories!
Please wait! Facebook My Macros+ | Diet & Calories app comments loading...
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Pros
✓ Fantastic app with room to growI’ve checked out a couple different macro tracking apps and I find myself returning to this one. Easy to use once you understand the different functions, and I get into a nice rhythm of tracking my food as I am preparing it. The “recent” and “frequent” tabs make for even faster food tracking, especially if you are like me and most of your diet consists of a few staple foods. I highly recommend having a digital kitchen scale, as it takes the guesswork out of weighing/measuring your food. But there is room for improvement. Be careful using the barcode scanning option. I have found many of the results that come up are wildly different from the actual nutrition facts on the package. Be sure to double check when you use it. More often than not I am creating my own custom foods using the nutrition facts on the label. Not a huge deal for me, but some may find it annoying. And secondly, it would be nice if the developers added a way to track sugar alcohols and other non-sugar sweeteners. As someone who follows a ketogenic diet, a lot of the foods I eat and prepare use these ingredients, and this affects my net carb count at the end of the day. If I could track these types of sweeteners, just another option under “carbs,” then I would be able to more easily calculate my net carbs at the end of the day. As it now stands, I have no way to differentiate between sugar and sugar alcolhol or erythritol/monk fruit/stevia and other such sweeteners. Thanks!.Version: 2020.18
✓ Best OneAfter trying many apps for Macros out there this is the only one that's the best! Massive food data base and easy to use. Love, love love it!.Version: 7.0.1
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Cons
✗ Not at all easy!Having to add everything in manually as app not supported for UK barcode scanner.... disappointing don’t part with your money unless you won’t to manually add everything in yourself which is very time consuming 😏🤦♀️.Version: 2020.05
✗ Made my cortisol levels spikeThis is great app for someone who eats prepackaged or premise food but it’s super frustrating if you make everything from scratch! I should have stuck to what I had! They don’t even have micro greens in their list. You have to scroll through so many items to try to find an ingredient and they were totally inaccurate..Version: 2022.03
Is My Macros+ | Diet & Calories legit?
✅ Yes. My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 23,643 My Macros+ | Diet & Calories user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is 89.4/100.
Is My Macros+ | Diet & Calories safe?
✅ Yes. My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 23,643 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is 91.4/100.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Screenshots
Product details of My Macros+ | Diet & Calories
- App Name:
- My Macros+ | Diet & Calories
- My Macros LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 92.29 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 28 October 2011, Friday
- Last Update:
- 28 April 2022, Thursday - 02:49
- IOS 13.0 or later
Thanks everyone for the continued support! Were back with another exciting update. Macro Goals Update Now you can see which macro goal you have active right from the goal selection page Recipe Updates Now you can add a custom food while ....