Description of My Macros+ | Diet & Calories 3700 chars
As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet apps currently available, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
Tracking your food is quick, easy and can be done in as little as 3 taps.
- HUGE food database, over 5 Million Food Items!
- Barcode scanner
- Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
- As many nutrition goals as you want — Supports carb cycling, high/low days and more
- Monitor your weight with beautiful graphs
- See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal & food
- Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snack
- Input custom food straight off the label — MM+ converts and stores it properly for you to make tracking in any serving size quick and easy.
- Track Water
- Smart food categorization to make tracking even faster
- Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
- All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
- Syncs between all iOS platforms
—Reach Your Goals—
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
—Make Progress Together—
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See their foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED DIET HELP? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our AI system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will intelligently update your macro goals to make sure you stay on track.
—Dark Mode Supported—
With iOS 13 we now fully support dark mode.
—Apple Watch App—
MM+ on Apple Watch is now available, it allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, macros left and fast track foods straight from your wrist
—Apple Health Integration—
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
Find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals, completely hands free
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — In-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Problem remembering your next meal? Set a timer. We’ll remind you when it's time to eat
• MM+ on the web through any web browser
ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBQ
- SubQs are charged to your iTunes Account and autorenew unless turned off > 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any free trial left will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hrs prior to the end of the current period. $1.99/mo or $19.99/year for MM+ Pro and/or $9.99/mo for Auto Adjusting Macros.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories App User Reviews
What do you think about My Macros+ | Diet & Calories app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about My Macros+ | Diet & Calories!
Please wait! Facebook My Macros+ | Diet & Calories app comments loading...
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Pros
✓ Uk userGreat for working with avatar nutrition. Adding foods takes no time at all.Version: 7.0.1
✓ Not bad. Could be better.I’ll start with the good stuff – being able to scan barcodes for basic nutritional information is a wonderful future. And the recipe builder has saved me a lot of time. Here is the big problem I found l, For which I docked it one star; when you look up a food from the master list, it will list the total carbohydrates for that food – but it won’t subtract carbohydrates from fiber, which don’t count towards bad carbs. So foods like avocados and flaxseed meal – which have a lot of carbs, but are mostly fiber - look like very bad choices, when in fact they are very good choices. The logic should subtract fiber from overall carbs. If they would fix that, and ideally come up with a desktop application that synced through the cloud with the mobile app, it would actually be pretty ideal..Version: 8.3.4
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Cons
✗ Help !Please help I cannot register at all every time I try to register it keeps saying use Alphanumeric only !!! I keep doing this and cannot still join up it’s really frustrating as I have paid for this app ..Version: 8.5.1
✗ Not better than similar appsOof. This app has some user experience problems. Difficult to find the place to create an account, even though parts of it require an account. Menus are hidden inexplicably behind unrelated menus. Unlike MFP, you can't change the measurement size of the food you searched for? I put one tbsp of flax seed meal in my breakfast, and I'm supposed to enter that in weight, per ounce? Please don't make me have to stare at the back of a package doing math when similar apps just offer a tbsp option. There's a "Weight" tab to enter your weight and view a graph to track your weight loss, and there's a "Weight Loss" tab, which does nothing but prompt you to download another app. Macro charts and recommendations are impossible to find if you don't know where to look. I'm going to stick with this for a few weeks because it syncs with the Avatar Nutrition site, but I already miss MFP..Version: 7.0.1
Is My Macros+ | Diet & Calories legit?
✅ Yes. My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 20,482 My Macros+ | Diet & Calories user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is 89.5/100.
Is My Macros+ | Diet & Calories safe?
✅ Yes. My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 20,482 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is 91.5/100.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Screenshots
Product details of My Macros+ | Diet & Calories
- App Name:
- My Macros+ | Diet & Calories
- My Macros LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 128.14 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 28 October 2011, Friday
- Last Update:
- 14 June 2021, Monday - 05:01
- IOS 12.0 or later
Thank you very much for your continued support! We're here with another great update. This update brings some minor optimizations to the My Circle features along with a way to provide feedback on barcode scanner results. — Also, just a reminder ....