What is My Macros+ | Diet & Calories? Description of My Macros+ | Diet & Calories 3700 chars
As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet apps currently available, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
Tracking your food is quick, easy and can be done in as little as 3 taps.
- HUGE food database, over 5 Million Food Items!
- Barcode scanner
- Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
- As many nutrition goals as you want — Supports carb cycling, high/low days and more
- Monitor your weight with beautiful graphs
- See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal & food
- Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snack
- Input custom food straight off the label — MM+ converts and stores it properly for you to make tracking in any serving size quick and easy.
- Track Water
- Smart food categorization to make tracking even faster
- Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
- All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
- Syncs between all iOS platforms
—Reach Your Goals—
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
—Make Progress Together—
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See their foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED DIET HELP? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our AI system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will intelligently update your macro goals to make sure you stay on track.
—Dark Mode Supported—
With iOS 13 we now fully support dark mode.
—Apple Watch App—
MM+ on Apple Watch is now available, it allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, macros left and fast track foods straight from your wrist
—Apple Health Integration—
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
Find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals, completely hands free
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — In-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Problem remembering your next meal? Set a timer. We’ll remind you when it's time to eat
• MM+ on the web through any web browser
ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBQ
- SubQs are charged to your iTunes Account and autorenew unless turned off > 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any free trial left will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hrs prior to the end of the current period. $1.99/mo or $19.99/year for MM+ Pro and/or $9.99/mo for Auto Adjusting Macros.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories App User Reviews
What do you think about My Macros+ | Diet & Calories app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about My Macros+ | Diet & Calories!
Please wait! Facebook My Macros+ | Diet & Calories app comments loading...
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Pros
✓ Simple and effective calorie trackerGreat app, similar to My fitness pal, with the advantage of specifically adjusting each macronutrient goal without needing to pay the annual MFP fee One major adjustment needs to be made ASAP, increase the food library to all us Australians!! The creators need to partner with people from Australia and start incorporating more Australian foods!.Version: 5.0.1
✓ Stellar appThank you Macros Inc for developing such an incredible life-changing app!.Version: 2021.06✓ My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Positive Reviews
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Cons
✗ DO NOT BOTHER IF YOU’RE IN AUSTRALIAThe app itself is fairly nice until I tried to scan basic items and even manually search for foods in Australia. Dreadful. Want my money back..Version: 2022.10
✗ Tracking the amount is cumbersomeI think that app is good for athletes who weigh all their food, but if you don’t do that there are no default serving sizes for a lot of common foods. Great database with lots of foods and a decent interface but it usually defaults to a single measure like 1 gram. If you meal prep this shouldn’t be too much of an issue. But it can be cumbersome. I’m not even sure how you would weigh some items like we had corn on the cob the other night. The option was to record grams or ozs. I didn’t eat the whole cob - just the corn. How do you weight that? Having an option for serving sizes would be nice. A few items have serving size options but not enough. It’s frustrating enough that I’ve moved on to try a new macro tracker. I work with a trainer but he doesn’t use this app to track his clients. I tried almost all the food tracking apps. My favorite stopped being supported a while ago. Great for the athlete but this is not the app I’m looking for..Version: 2020.23✗ My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Negative Reviews
Is My Macros+ | Diet & Calories legit?
✅ Yes. My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 25,980 My Macros+ | Diet & Calories user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is 89.4/100.
Is My Macros+ | Diet & Calories safe?
✅ Yes. My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 25,980 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is 91.4/100.
Should I download My Macros+ | Diet & Calories?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes My Macros+ | Diet & Calories a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Screenshots
Product details of My Macros+ | Diet & Calories
- App Name:
- My Macros+ | Diet & Calories
- My Macros LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 113.95 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 28 October 2011, Friday
- Last Update:
- 14 December 2022, Wednesday - 04:18
- IOS 13.0 or later
Thanks everyone for your continued support! We’re back with another great update. Copy Meals Improvement • Tap and hold on the 'Submit' button when copying meals from another day for the option to Copy & Return to Today My Circle • Now you can quic....