Description of My Macros+ | Diet & Calories 3700 chars
As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet apps currently available, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
Tracking your food is quick, easy and can be done in as little as 3 taps.
- HUGE food database, over 5 Million Food Items!
- Barcode scanner
- Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
- As many nutrition goals as you want — Supports carb cycling, high/low days and more
- Monitor your weight with beautiful graphs
- See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal & food
- Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snack
- Input custom food straight off the label — MM+ converts and stores it properly for you to make tracking in any serving size quick and easy.
- Track Water
- Smart food categorization to make tracking even faster
- Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
- All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
- Syncs between all iOS platforms
—Reach Your Goals—
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
—Make Progress Together—
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See their foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED DIET HELP? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our AI system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will intelligently update your macro goals to make sure you stay on track.
—Dark Mode Supported—
With iOS 13 we now fully support dark mode.
—Apple Watch App—
MM+ on Apple Watch is now available, it allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, macros left and fast track foods straight from your wrist
—Apple Health Integration—
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
Find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals, completely hands free
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — In-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Problem remembering your next meal? Set a timer. We’ll remind you when it's time to eat
• MM+ on the web through any web browser
ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBQ
- SubQs are charged to your iTunes Account and autorenew unless turned off > 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any free trial left will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hrs prior to the end of the current period. $1.99/mo or $19.99/year for MM+ Pro and/or $9.99/mo for Auto Adjusting Macros.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories App User Reviews
What do you think about My Macros+ | Diet & Calories app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about My Macros+ | Diet & Calories!
Please wait! Facebook My Macros+ | Diet & Calories app comments loading...
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Pros
✓ ABOUT TIME MACRO HEAVEN, THANK YOU!A Macro app that finally doesn’t limit me!!! I can create recipes and my hubby copy it through his app being in my “cycle” making meal planning so so much simpler! Plus we can remind each other to drink protein and tweek meals for each other to hit our goals without needing to voice it. I can just view where he is for the day on the app and vise versa. Along with being able to set custom macros for different types of days “rest days”, “HITT”, and “Power Lifting” making it much more effective to hit training goals and effortless to switch from each setting. I also love the meal reminder. This app is SERIOUSLY the best and I’ve committed to several on pro versions and lets just say none actually allow me to do what I can do on this one. It’s simple, effective, and I love it!! Con: Doesn’t have a water reminder but you can track it on your watch and in the app. (Please add a water reminder option developers water is so awesome) Doesn’t track micronutrients but that is complex and difficult with most food due to products not have a query of this linked to barcode. But hey that’s what nutrition education and a multivitamin are for lol but a girl can dream of the perfect Macro app.Version: 2020.11
✓ A must haveI use this App everyday and I have been using it for over a month. It's quick simple and easy to use. I have been Carb cycling and the App has day options to programme in so I can change my daily targets depending on a high medium low carb day. I am in England so it does not have pre-programmed UK foods, not that its a problem as you can add any foods to it. If you want to lose weight, add it or sort your diet then you won't go wrong with this App..Version: 3.1.3
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Cons
✗ Really wanted to love this app!After using my fitness pal for years I wanted something which was a bit more user friendly. This app seemed to have it. I paid for the privilege but have noticed one major flaw. The barcode scanner is very inaccurate, practically everything I scan I have to go in and manually adjust. Very frustrating. My fitness pal definitely has a more comprehensive and accurate database. I really hope it gets fixed as I love everything else about this app..Version: 2020.20
✗ How do I stop all these updates?I love this program but each update is changing things I use to love about this app. I can no longer copy meals, where that option use to be now it’s for notes. I don’t like the new look, it is not as simple and clean as it use to be. I’m not liking the summary box at the end and it no longer tells me what my macros will be for that meal if I add the food. If I stop pressing update each time there is one, will this stop? Is there any way to go back to a previous version?.Version: 9.5.1
Is My Macros+ | Diet & Calories legit?
✅ Yes. My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 21,231 My Macros+ | Diet & Calories user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is 89.5/100.
Is My Macros+ | Diet & Calories safe?
✅ Yes. My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 21,231 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is 91.5/100.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Screenshots
Product details of My Macros+ | Diet & Calories
- App Name:
- My Macros+ | Diet & Calories
- My Macros LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 129.75 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 28 October 2011, Friday
- Last Update:
- 03 August 2021, Tuesday - 23:32
- IOS 12.0 or later
Thanks everyone for the continued support! This update is another big one. By popular demand, were excited to introduce our Pro Macro Calculator! Not ready for the full Macro Coach experience? Now included with our MM+ Pro subscription is a new ....