Description of Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live 3368 chars
Real-time radar images, severe weather alerts, accurate weather forecasts and much more - precise & timely to help keep you safe!
- Radar overlay shows the areas of rain, snow & mixed precipitation in high resolution and vivid colors right on the interactive map;
- Precipitation map provides precipitation forecast for the next 24 hours;
- Satellite map illustrates the cloud cover;
- Snow depth map displays the detected snow cover and depth;
- Choose background maps (standard, hybrid, satellite), search locations, add them to bookmarks and stay out of harm’s way.
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE:
- Read weather alerts with all the details you might need;
- Receive push notifications whenever there’s a weather alert for the bookmarked location (tornadoes, hurricanes, freeze warnings, and more);
- Monitor important National Weather Service watches, warnings and alerts in the form of interactive polygons on the map. Tap one to see the full alert text.
VIEW WEATHER DETAILS:
- 24-hour and 7-day forecast;
- Current, today’s min & max and "Feels Like" temperature;
- Pressure, humidity, wind speed, visibility, dew point info;
- Chance of Precipitation;
- Sunrise & sunset time.
Radar images: the US (Continental US, Alaska (except northern), Hawaii, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and Puerto Rico), Mexico (northern), Canada (southern), Australia, the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy (northern and north-western), Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Norway, Poland, Andorra, Japan and more. See the full list on the developer’s website.
Precipitation, temperature, satellite maps; hurricane, wildfire, lightning trackers; detailed weather info, precipitation alerts: most of the world.
NWS watches, warnings: the US only.
Governmental severe weather warnings: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.
- Severe weather alerts for all saved locations
- Hurricane tracker
- Advanced precipitation forecast
- Lightning tracker
- Temperature map
- Rain alerts
- Air quality index
- Wildfire tracking
- Hourly Forecast
- 14-Day Forecast
- No ads
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
California Privacy Notice: https://weatherornotapps.com/privacyPolicy#h
Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live App User Reviews
What do you think about Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live!
Please wait! Facebook Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live app comments loading...
Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live Pros
✓ Why does my location show the wrong city now?This is my favorite weather app. I have a few because my little town is kind of a microcosm by itself so I take the best 3 out of 5. This app used to be super accurate, even showing my house temp at pinpoint location when it was different than town. However, within the last month or so it started showing Aurora instead of Bennett for the house location. I don’t care about Aurora’s weather. Tried to reinstall but still Aurora at my house and Bennett as the town location. Had to delete it finally and get a different app. Maybe I did something to make that happen but can’t figure out what. I already miss it 😞..Version: 3.26
✓ WonderfullI love this app it is always correct.Version: 4.10.6
Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live Cons
✗ TrashPay to use garbage.Version: 4.6.2
✗ Disgruntled customerUsed the app for a couple days to try it out, decided to delete it and i am still getting charged a subscription fee.Version: 3.25
Is Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live legit?
✅ Yes. Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 805,196 Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live is 82.0/100.
Is Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live safe?
✅ Yes. Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 805,196 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.4/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live is 85.5/100.
Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live Screenshots
Product details of Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live
- App Name:
- Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live
- Weather Or Not Apps, LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- DA EN FR DE ID IT JA KO NB PT RU ZH ES SV TH ZH TR VI
- App Size:
- 638.39 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 25 November 2013, Monday
- Last Update:
- 20 December 2021, Monday - 07:04
- IOS 12.4 or later
- More easily view fire perimeters on Hybrid and Satellite maps. - See a location pinned on the map after searching for it and selecting it from a list. As always, we appreciate your continued support! Don't hesitate to share your feedback via suppo....