- 92.9LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 93.4SAFETY SCORE
- 4+CONTENT RATING
What is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker? Description of HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker 2591 chars
"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- Explore the different News Editions to learn all about your health progress and trends.
- Morning Briefing: read about your key health information to start your day
- Fitness Habits: news all about your fitness trends with a dynamic fitness habit tracker
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV, blood glucose, blood oxygen (SpO2) and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Detailed ECG analysis
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
JOURNAL & NOTES
- Keep a daily journal with notes and measurements
- View a detailed list with a complete overview of all notes, measurements and workouts
- Input notes and measurements from your Watch or iPhone. Includes blood pressure, temperature, blood glucose, weight, waist circumference and body fat percent.
GRAPHS & ANALYSIS
- Over 30+ health metrics to view
- Apply 7 day and 21 day trends to any metric, with the ability to overlap
- View over 6 weeks up to 12 months
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
Featured app in the official Apple Heart Month 2022:
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker App User Reviews
What do you think about HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker!
Please wait! Facebook HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker app comments loading...
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Pros
✓ Love it!I use the app all the time and couldn’t do without it! I use for my heart rate and fitness tracking - to monitor my daily ocean swims and cycling, rowing and running. The HRV function doesn’t appear to be accurate that’s my only complaint. I took my records down to my doctor last week and showed him as it seems to mirror my heart rate only and not a reflection of my stress levels. It is the best app for fitness I have found and links in well with heart and pulse activity..Version: 4.0.3.
✓ Excellent appThere is so much data and analysis in this app that it is overwhelming at first. Fortunately, you don’t have to do anything at all to collect the data. Your watch does that. After a few weeks, it’s worth digging in and seeing what you’ve got. The trends tell the story better than what your heart is doing moment by moment. If you go in with sensible questions the documentation is very helpful e.g. what is my maximum heart rate during runs? Is my heart rate elevated after a bad night? (Yes, but not as much as I thought) It seems to be pretty accurate too.Version: 4.0.2✓ HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Positive Reviews
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Cons
✗ Too fussyI’ve been using this app for week. It’s a well produced app, but I’m about to delete it. I am having to deal with a constant barrage of alerts when I’m walking along the road or climbing a flight of stairs. I’m warned my heart rate has risen to 104 bpm. I’ve checked with the NHS and this is perfectly normal. I’ve tried adjusting the alerts, but it doesn’t seem to make any difference. The problem is, I’ve got so used to dismissing these alerts and ignoring them, if I ever get a genuine alert, I’m going to ignore that too. I can’t afford to let that happen. So I’m going to delete this app..Version: 3.5.4
✗ Too much personal information neededThe app will not work if I don't provide my personal information. This should be voluntary..Version: 3.2✗ HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Negative Reviews
Is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker legit?
✅ Yes. HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 12,193 HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is 92.9/100.
Is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker safe?
✅ Yes. HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 12,193 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is 93.4/100.
Should I download HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Screenshots
Product details of HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker
- App Name:
- HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- Health & Fitness, Medical
- NL EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES SV ZH
- App Size:
- 72.04 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 07 December 2015, Monday
- Last Update:
- 24 October 2022, Monday - 22:17
- IOS 11.0 or later
- Support for Apple Watch Ultra screen size in the Watch app - Wrist temperature has been added as a new metric - Option to use wrist temperature instead of the previous body temperature - Support for iPhone 14 Pro screen sizes - Minor fixes and main....