Description of HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker 2591 chars
"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- Explore the different News Editions to learn all about your health progress and trends.
- Morning Briefing: read about your key health information to start your day
- Fitness Habits: news all about your fitness trends with a dynamic fitness habit tracker
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV, blood glucose, blood oxygen (SpO2) and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Detailed ECG analysis
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
JOURNAL & NOTES
- Keep a daily journal with notes and measurements
- View a detailed list with a complete overview of all notes, measurements and workouts
- Input notes and measurements from your Watch or iPhone. Includes blood pressure, temperature, blood glucose, weight, waist circumference and body fat percent.
GRAPHS & ANALYSIS
- Over 30+ health metrics to view
- Apply 7 day and 21 day trends to any metric, with the ability to overlap
- View over 6 weeks up to 12 months
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
Featured app in the official Apple Heart Month 2022:
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker App User Reviews
What do you think about HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker!
Please wait! Facebook HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker app comments loading...
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Pros
✓ Data is insight!This app is fantastic. Although Apple have stolen quite a few of the features that the tantissa apps introduced and refined, tantissa still stay ahead of the curve with really powerful and clear data presentation and logging. It’s so easy to add new data it pretty much does it all automatically, but the analysis and presentation of the data really gives you insight into how your heart, sleep, and overall health and fitness change over time. Brilliant..Version: 4.1.1
✓ Love it!Great app!.Version: 4.0.6
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Cons
✗ Still GarbageI can view my heart rate on my watch while working out now? Yay, also, my watch now only shows heartrate when I raise to look at it… which sucks. And I cannot tell my watch I am starting a workout at the same time in my apple activities so now that has disappeared, so I have I a record of exercising but no particular activity. keeps track of all the same stats that health and activity apps do on IPhone, but Way more confusing… Don’t waste your money on this people!! App has been deleted… money up in flames..Version: 4.2.2
✗ Not much good to meI had read on the web that this app supports Bluetooth heart rate monitors. It looked great too so I bought it. Turns out that it supports Bluetooth heart rate monitors connected to Apple Watch, so you still need an Apple Watch. This app doesn’t work without one. Still, it looks like a well thought out and well developed app so I will keep it in case future updates allow other devices.Version: 3.5.2
Is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker legit?
✅ Yes. HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 11,303 HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is 92.7/100.
Is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker safe?
✅ Yes. HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 11,303 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is 93.2/100.
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Screenshots
Product details of HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker
- App Name:
- HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- NL EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES SV ZH
- App Size:
- 71.45 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 07 December 2015, Monday
- Last Update:
- 29 April 2022, Friday - 02:46
- IOS 11.0 or later
- Updated icons for iPhone and Watch app - Health News page updates - Added About News, User Guide and Tip of the Week links - Blood sugar input range increased - Translation updates - Various maintenance and fixes Refer to our Whats New page for mo....