What is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker? Description of HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker 2591 chars
"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- Explore the different News Editions to learn all about your health progress and trends.
- Morning Briefing: read about your key health information to start your day
- Fitness Habits: news all about your fitness trends with a dynamic fitness habit tracker
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV, blood glucose, blood oxygen (SpO2) and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Detailed ECG analysis
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
JOURNAL & NOTES
- Keep a daily journal with notes and measurements
- View a detailed list with a complete overview of all notes, measurements and workouts
- Input notes and measurements from your Watch or iPhone. Includes blood pressure, temperature, blood glucose, weight, waist circumference and body fat percent.
GRAPHS & ANALYSIS
- Over 30+ health metrics to view
- Apply 7 day and 21 day trends to any metric, with the ability to overlap
- View over 6 weeks up to 12 months
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
Featured app in the official Apple Heart Month 2022:
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker App User Reviews
What do you think about HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker!
Please wait! Facebook HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker app comments loading...
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Pros
✓ Revised review based on customer suppor!!My original review of the V4 redesign of this app was rather harsh w/ a rating of only 2 as I had expectations of a real time heart monitor display via a complication on the Apple Watch. I complained that the developer did not properly vet the software as it did not provide that and other functionality in software options I needed. The developer emailed me and in the interim I began to do my own personal additional research. The Apple Watch currently reads the heart rate BPM via the rear sensor at rest in @ 10 minute intervals. Its hardware is not designed for real time bpm monitoring. The BPM monitoring/sampling rate does increase however based on the intensity of workout but still never reaches real time. Regarding the other software options I was missing, the developer was kind enough to direct me through the new menu system to find what I needed. It was there all along but I did not find it so my apologies to the dev team for any negative impact my initial review may have caused. I highly recommend this application to anyone seeking on in the genre. It has been my goto since the purchase of my Apple Watch nearly 2 years ago..Version: 4.0.2
✓ Incredibly awesome, fair flat feeAt first glance HeartWatch at first glance appears to be a health app to help those with shaky health monitor their symptoms. Nothing could be further from the truth. Instead HeartWatch is a first-class fitness app. HeartWatch directly monitors your Apple Watch workouts and allows you to see your pace, your heart BPM and to see your GPS paths directly on Apple Maps, including all three views (navigation, Hybrid, Satellite), just like the other first-tier fitness apps. But unlike Garmin, Strava, Komoot, BikeMap, AllTrails, Map My Ride, etc, the HeartWatch app does not send your health and fitness data out to third-party servers. All the data is processed locally inside the application. If you do not enable iCloud, all your private health and fitness data does not leave your iPhone. Moreover, HeartWatch works with all twenty odd sports which the Apple Watch Fitness app covers, it's not just for running, cycling or swimming. The system integration makes life easier, as there's no need to press a second start button or to do any importing. HeartWatch directly accesses the Apple Watch Fitness data and gives you better visibility into this data, including those GPS maps. HeartWatch is a superb app which works seamlessly with Apple's built-in apps and keeps all your data private. The interface is Apple native, supplementing the limited insight into your data that the built-in apps provide, much like FCPX expands the capabilities of iMovie. HeartWatch alone made me decide to keep an Apple Watch, it’s the only full-featured fitness app which works locally and does not send your private health data to their servers. To do all that and for a very reasonable flat fee adds tremendous value to the Apple Watch. Apple would do well to hire or acquire the development team. I highly recommend the bundle with AutoSleep as it's only a few dollars/euros more and will give you the same insight into your sleep patterns as HeartWatch gives you into your workouts..Version: 4.3.4✓ HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Positive Reviews
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Cons
✗ Accessibility!I have purchased this app. And found out that it is not accessible for those who are blind or visually impaired that use voiceover on the Apple products! Hi I’m sick and tired of every time I find an app that I can use to my surprise it is not accessible for those who are blind or visually impaired! We are getting sick and tired of you app developers thinking just because that we have a vision impairment that we are leftover trash, retarded, stupid, idiots! I do not recommend this app to anyone. A cop that is made poorly is a poorly made developer an app developer of course! I have severe health issues. This app would’ve been great for me. Unfortunately I wasted my money. What is it with you developers not taking those who have vision impairment into consideration when you develop an app. We don’t have eyesight but our brains still work. I have seven PhD‘s I went to Harvard. So I am not an idiot! I would appreciate it if you would take us into consideration and make this app accessible for those who use voiceover on the Apple platform on screen readers on other platforms!.Version: 4.0.6
✗ Waste of moneyDon’t waste your money. It doesn’t track your sleep. Worked for a couple days and now doesn’t track sleep which will effect other information on the app. Waste of money.Version: 4.3.5✗ HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Negative Reviews
Is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker legit?
✅ Yes. HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 12,481 HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is 92.8/100.
Is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker safe?
✅ Yes. HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 12,481 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is 93.3/100.
Should I download HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Screenshots
Product details of HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker
- App Name:
- HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- NL EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES SV ZH
- App Size:
- 72.04 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 07 December 2015, Monday
- Last Update:
- 24 October 2022, Monday - 22:17
- IOS 11.0 or later
- Support for Apple Watch Ultra screen size in the Watch app - Wrist temperature has been added as a new metric - Option to use wrist temperature instead of the previous body temperature - Support for iPhone 14 Pro screen sizes - Minor fixes and main....