Description of Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense 2319 chars
Over 40 million downloads worldwide
Kill zombies, form alliances, and lead human civilization back from the brink of doom in this zombie strategy MMO!
The zombie apocalypse threw humanity into the dark ages. Now, YOU are the light in the darkness. SURVIVE by raising massive armies of machines, explosives, and gritty human soldiers. REVIVE civilization by slaying the zombie hoards, rebuilding your city, rescuing refugees, and bringing new global prosperity. THRIVE by forming alliances with other commanders from around the world, crushing your rivals, and seizing the Capital so YOU may lead the new age of humanity!
Because in Age of Z Origins, the walking dead may be a danger… but human schemers and backstabbers are the real threat!
- Recruit, innovate, and slay! Build massive armies of human grunts, killer machine guns, and high-tech laser cannons.
- Heroes win the day! Recruit unique characters to lead your army, including a sexy international spy, a mad scientist, an honorable sheriff, and more!
- Fight the many faces of death! Mutant Zombies, Zombie Bears, Death Mothers and other gruesome dead creatures await your challenge.
- REAL TOPOGRAPHY! You must march and expand strategically up, down, and around a REAL 3D map of lakes and mountains! The right route is the difference between life and death!
- Clear the zombies hoards! Reclaim your city block by block, rebuilding hospitals, housing, and farmlands alongside tech and and weapon centers!
- Scavenge for loot and rescue Refugees to increase Prosperity and keep your city growing!
- Watch the World Map change before your very eyes! You’ll unlock new Prosperity Phases for a more developed world, bigger bonuses, and new gameplay!
- Speed, crush, and DOMINATE! Your alliance will rule the map with real-time battles of hundreds of players marching and converging as one!
- Form HUGE alliances with real-world players around the world, through diplomacy or daggers and deceit. The zombie threat is just the beginning!
- Rage massive clan wars for land, resources, and tech. Only ONE alliance can claim the capital and elect the President!
Do you have what it takes, Commander? The war for LIFE begins now!
Connect with us on
Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense App User Reviews
What do you think about Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense!
Please wait! Facebook Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense app comments loading...
Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense Pros
✓ ElliottB22I think it’s a good game. Quick progress in the beginning with a helpful guide, fun events regularly and clans you can join if you want. The game helps you a lot but it helps you think about strategy and recourse management to progress at a faster rate. It’s fun to play and you don’t have to be on it 24/7. It’s fun being part of a clan it really helps to progress and everyone helps each other. Resources, build, upgrade, research, fight , attack and overpower. I think the game is great and recommend giving it a go my one negative is gold, if you buy gold you can fly through (I understand games need to make money tho) and you can get gold without paying so recommend joining a clan..Version: 1.1.90
✓ A must-play!Age of Z Origins is one of the best strategy apps available. I’d recommend it to all those looking for a good game—I have been hooked since I started playing a year and two months ago. That said, there’s room for improvement for the developers: 1) The game lags or crashes when a large group of players send their troops out around the same time—void wars, zombie uprise, Global Conquest. Such lags and crashes are not tolerable at all, especially during void wars. They MUST be fixed, please. 2) The Blueprint Chest S—please find ways to allow players to obtain more of them each day. Collecting 100 of them for one single Blueprint S is just unreasonable. I wanted to say the same thing about power ore, some rare materials (console, power pump, and circuit board), but compared to Blueprint S...well. A mini-game would be an option, like you did the shooting game. 3) Please find a way to integrate and show the results of all void wars, Global Conquests to date. 4) Please provide us with higher-level monsters. Many cities are now beyond C30; we need tougher monsters, better rewards —how about a ratio of 1:10 to win a Blueprint Chest S, for each L31-35 monster kill?! Also, they need to re-spawn at a shorter interval, please! But overall, thank you for the game. For Age of Z, I am missing about an average of 1.5 hours of sleep each day, but I still enjoy it. :-) WKM, #52.Version: 1.2.36
Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense Cons
✗ Love the game but I don’t like the greedy mindset of the developersWhy ask when you can’t even jump servers. This is so disappointing since new players have to succumb to the high level players who kill and loot smaller players just because they started to play the game before. And if you tell me that you can use shields then let me tell you that even shields are not free. So bottom line is you either pay to play or you just get bullied until you finally decide to quit. Been playing this game for more than a year and yes I have spent my cash on the game but now I’m almost at the brink of quitting the game because of the fact that I can’t jump servers and the server I’m in is filled with Chinese and Japanese players who spend tons of cash and keep bullying new player resulting in not letting the newbies grow. Not everyone is rich. People from developing countries like me don’t have a lot of cash to spend but still would like to play and enjoy the game. And Yet, all that the developers care is money. I didn’t get to choose the server I was born into but I should have the option to choose a server i call home. In the past 1 and half years that I have played the game I have seen many of my friends quit the game just because they can’t spend and grow like the other big spenders. I would rate the game 1 star..Version: 1.2.46
✗ Pay to playIt’s an alright game if you have an extreme amount of money to play this game, if you want to get anywhere otherwise just waste your time and watch your base burn always and I mean non stop. You need to pay your way to the top of the game in order to have any fun at all..Version: 1.2.58
Is Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense legit?
✅ Yes. Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 26,713 Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense is 87.1/100.
Is Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense safe?
✅ Yes. Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 26,713 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.4/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense is 87.6/100.
Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense Screenshots
Product details of Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense
- App Name:
- Age of Z Origins:Tower Defense
- CAMEL GAMES LIMITED
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- AR NL EN FR DE ID IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES TH ZH VI
- App Size:
- 740.47 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 25 October 2018, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 26 August 2021, Thursday - 10:32
- IOS 10.0 or later
Optimized some of the game play..