What is Forest: Focus for Productivity? Description of Forest: Focus for Productivity 3373 chars
## Top productivity app in 136 countries. More than 2 million satisfied paying users. Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps" TV commercial.
## Staying focused with the cutest gamified timer.
## Over 1,500,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
"Forest works well, and if your goal is to be more in the moment, ignore your phone and actually talk to your friends when you are with them, this is the app for you."— The New York Times
"In order to establish new, better habits, it's helpful to engage with tools that make it easier to reinforce them. For anyone looking to curtail their phone usage, the Forest app might be for you."— Business Insider
If you want to temporarily put down your phone and focus on what’s more important in real life, you can plant a seed in Forest. As time goes by, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither.
The sense of achievement and responsibility will encourage you to stay away from your phone, and will help you make better use of your time. Stop getting distracted by your phone, make you self-motivated and get more things done.
Stay focused, Be present!
• A interesting way to help you beat phone addiction and overcome distraction
• Turn your focused moments into a lush forest.
• Create personalized Allow Lists for different situations. Non-allowed apps will be blocked.
• Earn rewards and unlock more than 90 new tree species and white noises.
• Share your forest and compete with friends and users around the world.
• Plant trees along with friends & family.
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
• Plant real trees on Earth and protect the environment with tree-planting organization Trees for the Future.
• Manage your own tags and view detailed statistics of your time distribution.
• Browse your weekly, monthly and even your yearly big forest.
• Track your focused time in the Apple Health App.
• Track your daily phone usage and screen time.
• Recall memories of your planting journey with our brand new Forest Timeline!
It's never too late to build up productive habits!
• Forest is compatible with iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, and can be used across these iOS devices with a one-time purchase. The full app with the aforementioned features is available on iPhone and iPad; on Apple Watch you can view live planting session and today’s focus stats. To download or unlock a non-iOS version, it requires a separate purchase. By logging into the same account, your data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/forest_app/
We also provide browser extensions. Find out more on www.forestapp.cc
Forest: Focus for Productivity App User Reviews
What do you think about Forest: Focus for Productivity app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Forest: Focus for Productivity!
Please wait! Facebook Forest: Focus for Productivity app comments loading...
Forest: Focus for Productivity Pros
✓ Really good app!Really good app to not only make you stay off your phone but also encourages you to study so you can build your little forest. It’s super cute and you feel really proud when you’ve grown a tree. Also I really like the “break” feature and it’s super encouraging to go back to studying. Worth the $$$..Version: 4.10.4
✓ Amazing but bug error causing my tree to wiltI have only had this app for a few days after seeing lots of really good reviews from people with ADHD. I have been so excited to use it and today for the first ever time after finally beating procrastination, I think I have finally found something to not only help me focus but motivate me to actually get started studying! I study on my MacBook and use my phone for forest next to me. It was all going really well until I took a screenshot on my Mac, then the forest app closed itself after around 10 minutes of focus. I wasn’t sure why at the time so I started again, took another screenshot and the same thing happened. I’m not sure if it’s an Apple glitch with the two being linked or if it’s a forest glitch, but it was quite disheartening 😢 I don’t want to turn off the deep focus (leaving the app will cause the tree to wilt) as that keeps me motivated! Great app and I’m excited to keep using it but I hope this issue resolves!.Version: 4.55.1✓ Forest: Focus for Productivity Positive Reviews
Forest: Focus for Productivity Cons
✗ Really nice butThis app helps me focus and planting small trees is nice, the data collection is good but I’d like to be able to set goals. It seems there no goal setting system for the app, for example I’d like to be able to set a goal of studying however many minutes or hours per day/per week for a certain tag..Version: 4.62.2
✗ Not for meI feel like this is a concentration tracking app more than a productivity app. You plant a tree for every task you wish to concentrate on and if you break your focus (leave the app) the tree will wither. The problem here is that I need to concentrate on work, to work I need to use my phone. This app allows you to create a white list of apps that are required for your task, however this feature is not available in IOS devices. This renders the app to be nothing more than a tea timer and a graph depicting how many times you set the tea timer. You are allowed to create your own tags, but you can’t assign a task to your session until after the session is over, this means that if you read a book 7 days in a row you plant 7 trees instead of continue to water the same tree to keep it alive. I only bought this to be a visualization of my consistency with the various aspects of my life, but the app doesn’t work this way. I don’t see why this app isn’t free with ads considering that one of its most important features does not work on iPhones..Version: 4.10.6✗ Forest: Focus for Productivity Negative Reviews
Is Forest: Focus for Productivity legit?
✅ Yes. Forest: Focus for Productivity is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 37,739 Forest: Focus for Productivity user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Forest: Focus for Productivity is 89.0/100.
Is Forest: Focus for Productivity safe?
✅ Yes. Forest: Focus for Productivity is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 37,739 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Forest: Focus for Productivity is 93.0/100.
Should I download Forest: Focus for Productivity?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Forest: Focus for Productivity a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Forest: Focus for Productivity Screenshots
Product details of Forest: Focus for Productivity
- App Name:
- Forest: Focus for Productivity
- SEEKRTECH CO., LTD.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES TH ZH TR
- App Size:
- 449.34 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 10 May 2014, Saturday
- Last Update:
- 07 August 2023, Monday - 06:56
- IOS 13.0 or later
The botanist has found the 9th Anniversary Cake Tree from the 2023 Forest 9th Birthday Bingo Game event. Infuse your forest with the fragrance of freshly-baked pastries!.