What is Lightroom Photo & Video Editor? Description of Lightroom Photo & Video Editor 3652 chars
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo & video editor and camera app that empowers you to capture and edit stunning images.
Lightroom offers easy-to-use photo & video editing tools like sliders to retouch your images, apply photo filters, fine-tune backgrounds, and use transformative presets to quickly add unique adjustments that bring your photos to life wherever you are – all in one app.
PHOTO PRESETS AND FILTERS
• Make quick and easy edits with free preset filters for all your pictures
• Upgrade your aesthetic with 200+ exclusive Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI suggest the perfect preset for your photo with Recommended Presets
• Create your own look and save it as a preset filter for easy application to any picture
PHOTO EDITOR & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photos in a tap with Lightroom’s auto editor
• Use precision sliders to adjust all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, and shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the color mixer and color grading tools
• Use the photo enhancer to change up your photos’ look and feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, and grain sliders
• Crop & rotate your photo to get the perfect composition
• Use curves to make advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, and color
• Use Versions to experiment with comparing different edits without losing the original
• Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls like exposure, timer, instant presets & more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, and HDR
• Access Premium video editing features & unlock a world of possibilities with our photo & video editor
• Utilize Lightroom’s popular photo editing features to edit captivating videos
• Apply presets, edit, trim & retouch videos with precision sliders to fine-tune contrast, highlights, vibrance & more
Take your photography to the next level with the Lightroom Premium photo & video editor! Upgrade & unlock easy-to-use tools like exclusive presets, Healing Brush, masking, geometry, cloud storage & more with an intuitive picture editor.
• Adobe Lightroom has now expanded into an easy-to-use photo & video editing app with a range of exciting, customizable features
• No longer just for photos, Lightroom’s new Premium video editor brings the same top-quality photo editing features that users love to video
• Use amazing video filters just like you would for pictures with our unique photo & video enhancer
• Access 200+ hand-crafted premium presets created by professional photographers & picture editors
• Let AI recommend presets that will work best with your photos
• Become a pro video maker: trim & edit videos utilizing an all-in-one photo & video editor
• Retouch & remove objects or distracting elements with the Healing Brush
• Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further
• Lightroom web galleries let you showcase your photos online. Photo & video edits sync seamlessly, so any editing changes you make in the app are always up-to-date
• Share your edits and creative process with other users in the Discover section
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
Lightroom Photo & Video Editor App User Reviews
What do you think about Lightroom Photo & Video Editor app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Lightroom Photo & Video Editor!
Please wait! Facebook Lightroom Photo & Video Editor app comments loading...
Lightroom Photo & Video Editor Pros
✓ Good Intro into Editing but confused with IAPI don’t understand the subscription options. I see a yearly plan for $15 a month, but can’t find it in app….Version: 6.4.1
✓ Latest Update Is Game ChangingThe latest update to allow masking with adjustments makes using this a joy to use not only on the desktop, but also on mobile. I begrudgingly paid for this and have since 2015, but this latest update has finally made me feel like the constant money pit has become a worthwhile investment. It isn’t like those “toy” apps that peddle cheap tricks that don’t really lend themselves to professional work and cater to the Samsung filter using types (you know, the absurd skin smoothing). This update has dramatically altered my workflow, and in only good ways! That’s why this is one of my only reviews on the App Store. If it works, great. If not, I just delete. You have to make an impression for me to “waste” my time reviewing an app. In this case, not a waste of time. ✊🏾.Version: 7.0.1✓ Lightroom Photo & Video Editor Positive Reviews
Lightroom Photo & Video Editor Cons
✗ Needs improvementThree fingers to switch between before/after is unacceptable on iphone..Version: 1.1.0
✗ Lightroom is a broken programHonestly I want to give this app a 0 star rating. This app has some great features which really help for editing on the go but unfortunately it is broken. I have lost so many projects because of this apps stupidity. I just spent 1.5 hrs editing a photo and I locked my phone to go do something, when I came back all the work was gone because it did not back up onto the cloud. The cloud feature on the app ruins everything, give me the options to store all files on my device atleast. The app automatically started uploading my entire Libary of photos off my phone to the cloud which was very annoying to figure out how to switch off, rather have it switched off automatically with the option to enable cloud backup later. The fact that the files I am working on are on the cloud and not on my device irritates me because often it won’t save or and then you loose all your work. Maybe add a feature similar to google documents with its “every time you hit space bar it saves the document” maybe every 2nd or 3rd adjustment it saves the file again? I’m very disappointed in this app as it have good potential but the save system is broken. Please give me the option to have files saved on my device rather than to the cloud only..Version: 5.3.1✗ Lightroom Photo & Video Editor Negative Reviews
Is Lightroom Photo & Video Editor legit?
✅ Yes. Lightroom Photo & Video Editor is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 186,469 Lightroom Photo & Video Editor user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Lightroom Photo & Video Editor is 87.6/100.
Is Lightroom Photo & Video Editor safe?
✅ Yes. Lightroom Photo & Video Editor is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 186,469 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Lightroom Photo & Video Editor is 91.6/100.
Should I download Lightroom Photo & Video Editor?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Lightroom Photo & Video Editor a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Lightroom Photo & Video Editor Screenshots
Product details of Lightroom Photo & Video Editor
- App Name:
- Lightroom Photo & Video Editor
- Adobe Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- NL EN FR DE HI ID IT JA KO NB PL PT RU ZH ES SV TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 275.77 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 22 June 2014, Sunday
- Last Update:
- 19 August 2022, Friday - 00:30
- IOS 14.0 or later
Ukrainian language support: to our Ukrainian speakers! [Premium] Additional video enhancements including flip, rotate, and before & after preview [Premium] Support for the latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera....