What is Microsoft Teams? Description of Microsoft Teams 2906 chars
Whether you’re connecting with your community for an upcoming activity or working with teammates on a project, Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done. It’s the only app that has communities, events, chats, channels, meetings, storage, tasks, and calendars in one place—so you can easily connect and manage access to information. Get your community, family, friends, or workmates together to accomplish tasks, share ideas, and make plans. Join audio and video calls in a secure setting, collaborate in documents, and store files and photos with built-in cloud storage. You can do it all in Microsoft Teams.
Easily connect with anyone:
• Meet securely with communities, teammates, family, or friends.
• Set up a meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite.
• Chat 1-1 or to your entire community, @mention people in chats to get their attention.
• Create a dedicated community to discuss specific topics and make plans*.
• Work closely and collaborate by keeping conversations organized by specific topics and projects with teams and channels.
• Video or audio call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to a call.
• Use GIFs, emojis, and message animations to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
Accomplish plans and projects together:
• Send photos and videos in chats to quickly and easily share important moments.
• Use cloud storage to access shared documents and files on the go.
• Organize shared content in a community — events, photos, links, files —so you don’t have to waste time searching*.
• Get the most out of your meetings by using screen share, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms.
• Manage access to information and ensure the right people have access to the right info, even when people join and leave projects.
• Use task lists to stay on top of projects and plans - assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off items to keep everyone on the same page.
Designed to give you peace of mind:
• Securely collaborate with others while maintaining control over your data.
• Keep communities safe by allowing owners to remove inappropriate content or members*.
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**.
*Available when using Microsoft Teams with your Microsoft account.
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at [email protected] EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Microsoft Teams App User Reviews
What do you think about Microsoft Teams app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Microsoft Teams!
Please wait! Facebook Microsoft Teams app comments loading...
Microsoft Teams Pros
✓ AmazingI’m founding really useful, really enjoying learning more about teams! It is so much to know..Version: 2.0.8
✓ Just one problem...Teams is wonderful! It helps me with my school work during COVID-19! But, there is a few problems. For example sometimes people echo, whether this is just because of their device or because of Teams I am not sure! I have been on laptop for a long, long time but am trying the mobile app now! A couple of times It has just me leave meetings which is confusing... the chat option is very good! I must say though, it is annoying when people do the option (that is near the hand up) of a reaction! Constantly you are getting reaction after reaction! I think there should be an option to delete you messages not just edit it! Altogether Teams is and amazing app though!.Version: 2.4.1✓ Microsoft Teams Positive Reviews
Microsoft Teams Cons
✗ CallsSometimes I can’t join call meetings. It doesn’t appear in my channel..Version: 2.1.0
✗ Absolute worst “enterprise” chat systemIm forced to use teams due to some of our enterprise clients and it has been the worst experience. I constantly lose access to my account, always “oops something went wrong,” endless cycles of sending codes to email and 2FA with authenticator apps to then just have it blow up and go “oops” again. There seems to be multiple accounts created with my exact email and the app doesnt understand how to handle it. Pulling all my clients into a shared slack channel. Never touching this embarrassment of an “enterprise” system again.Version: 2.2.2✗ Microsoft Teams Negative Reviews
Is Microsoft Teams legit?
✅ Yes. Microsoft Teams is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 2,612,547 Microsoft Teams user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Microsoft Teams is 94.8/100.
Is Microsoft Teams safe?
✅ Yes. Microsoft Teams is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 2,612,547 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Microsoft Teams is 95.3/100.
Should I download Microsoft Teams?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Microsoft Teams a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Microsoft Teams Screenshots
Product details of Microsoft Teams
- App Name:
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Corporation
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR BN BG CA HR CS DA NL EN ET FI FR DE EL GU HE HI HU IS ID IT JA KN KO LV LT ML MR NB NN PL PT RO RU SR ZH SK SL ES SV TA TE TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 318.47 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 02 November 2016, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 14 December 2022, Wednesday - 21:37
- IOS 14.0 or later
Bug fixes and performance improvements.