What is Microsoft Teams? Description of Microsoft Teams 2676 chars
Whether you’re working with teammates on a project or planning a weekend activity with loved ones, Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done. It’s the only app that has chats, meetings, files, tasks, and calendars in one place—so you can easily connect with people and bring plans to life. Get family and friends together to manage tasks at home or plan a surprise birthday party. Work with teammates via secure meetings, document collaboration, and built-in cloud storage. You can do it all in Microsoft Teams.
Easily connect with anyone:
• Meet securely with teammates, family, and friends. Set up a video meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite.
• Chat 1-1 or in group chats with friends or colleagues. @mention people in chats to get their attention.
• Dedicated channels help create a focused workspace for important projects.
• Video call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to video call.
• GIFs, emojis, and message animations make it easier to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
Accomplish plans and projects together:
• Task lists allow you to stay on top of work projects or plans with family and friends. Assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off completed tasks to keep everyone on the same page.
• File sharing in chats makes it easier to coordinate on work assignments or personal projects.
• Cloud storage makes it easy to access shared documents and files on the go.
• Dashboard view neatly organizes all shared content—photos, files, tasks, links—so you don’t have to spend time looking for things*.
• Screenshare, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms to get most out of your work meetings.
Designed to give you peace of mind:
• Securely collaborate with external partners for work assignments while maintaining control over your data.
• Store important information such as subscription passwords in a digital Safe*.
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**.
*Available when using Microsoft Teams with your personal account.
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at [email protected] EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Microsoft Teams App User Reviews
What do you think about Microsoft Teams app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Microsoft Teams!
Please wait! Facebook Microsoft Teams app comments loading...
Microsoft Teams Pros
✓ Good meeting tookGreat way to catch up with people and can see there faces online. Easy to use and easy to communicate worldwide..Version: 3.20.0
✓ Good appDoes great videoconferencing- with 7 people as good as zoom I’d say. Better than hangouts. Chat works great. Only troubles I have are intermittent notifications and the design is very cluttered and not thought out well. But it works great for the most part, and across devices too..Version: 2.0.5✓ Microsoft Teams Positive Reviews
Microsoft Teams Cons
✗ Can’t join recurring meetingsPlease allow us to join (cancelled) meetings from mobile. My colleagues join audio meetings on desktop and I can’t join them from the mobile app because the join button is hidden..Version: 2.2.0
✗ Recently notifications are incorrectNotifications aren’t correctly showing up, I have 25 showing as the badge icon but I open up the app and only have one notification. Please fix.Version: 2.0.22✗ Microsoft Teams Negative Reviews
Is Microsoft Teams legit?
✅ Yes. Microsoft Teams is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 2,209,669 Microsoft Teams user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Microsoft Teams is 94.6/100.
Is Microsoft Teams safe?
✅ Yes. Microsoft Teams is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 2,209,669 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Microsoft Teams is 95.1/100.
Should I download Microsoft Teams?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Microsoft Teams a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Microsoft Teams Screenshots
Product details of Microsoft Teams
- App Name:
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Corporation
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR BN BG CA HR CS DA NL EN ET FI FR DE EL GU HE HI HU IS ID IT JA KN KO LV LT ML MR NB NN PL PT RO RU SR ZH SK SL ES SV TA TE TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 272.79 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 02 November 2016, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 27 April 2022, Wednesday - 15:35
- IOS 14.0 or later
Bug fixes and performance improvements.