What is Microsoft Teams? Description of Microsoft Teams 2906 chars
Whether you’re connecting with your community for an upcoming activity or working with teammates on a project, Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done. It’s the only app that has communities, events, chats, channels, meetings, storage, tasks, and calendars in one place—so you can easily connect and manage access to information. Get your community, family, friends, or workmates together to accomplish tasks, share ideas, and make plans. Join audio and video calls in a secure setting, collaborate in documents, and store files and photos with built-in cloud storage. You can do it all in Microsoft Teams.
Easily connect with anyone:
• Meet securely with communities, teammates, family, or friends.
• Set up a meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite.
• Chat 1-1 or to your entire community, @mention people in chats to get their attention.
• Create a dedicated community to discuss specific topics and make plans*.
• Work closely and collaborate by keeping conversations organized by specific topics and projects with teams and channels.
• Video or audio call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to a call.
• Use GIFs, emojis, and message animations to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
Accomplish plans and projects together:
• Send photos and videos in chats to quickly and easily share important moments.
• Use cloud storage to access shared documents and files on the go.
• Organize shared content in a community — events, photos, links, files —so you don’t have to waste time searching*.
• Get the most out of your meetings by using screen share, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms.
• Manage access to information and ensure the right people have access to the right info, even when people join and leave projects.
• Use task lists to stay on top of projects and plans - assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off items to keep everyone on the same page.
Designed to give you peace of mind:
• Securely collaborate with others while maintaining control over your data.
• Keep communities safe by allowing owners to remove inappropriate content or members*.
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**.
*Available when using Microsoft Teams with your Microsoft account.
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at mtios[email protected]. EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Microsoft Teams App User Reviews
What do you think about Microsoft Teams app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Microsoft Teams!
Please wait! Facebook Microsoft Teams app comments loading...
Microsoft Teams Pros
✓ APP of all functionsQuite impressed to see most of the collaboration function imbedded to Teams..Version: 2.0.3
✓ Intermittent issuesThere is issues with status that goes amber or offline even if you are online and regardless of changing status manually or resetting it sometime doesn’t work .. rebooting app helps but sometime you need to reboot laptop . Understand if this happens once in a while but this is quiet frequently happening and then if you switch meeting call from mobile to desktop it’s shows to other audiences that you are leaving meeting ..Version: 5.8.1✓ Microsoft Teams Positive Reviews
Microsoft Teams Cons
✗ This app sucksLots of bugs would not recommend.Version: 2.0.12
✗ Potential but just not quite thereMicrosoft teams has the potential to be an amazing platform however the speed, quality and reliability of the calls and screen sharing functions is still pretty dreadful. Such a shame as the system is amazing to use and if it would simply ‘do as it says on the tin’ when it comes to the interactive bits it would be perfect for the NHS to use in this current pandemic crisis but also well in to the future for general work. Calls drop out and freeze often as well as video not working and screen sharing being slow and often just not working. It could be blamed on the internet however when you change to apple facetime using the same wifi and everything works perfectly then you have to question that it isn’t internet and that it is a core fault within the system set up..Version: 2.0.7✗ Microsoft Teams Negative Reviews
Is Microsoft Teams legit?
✅ Yes. Microsoft Teams is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 2,978,677 Microsoft Teams user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Microsoft Teams is 95.0/100.
Is Microsoft Teams safe?
✅ Yes. Microsoft Teams is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 2,978,677 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Microsoft Teams is 95.5/100.
Should I download Microsoft Teams?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Microsoft Teams a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Microsoft Teams Screenshots
Product details of Microsoft Teams
- App Name:
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Corporation
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR BN BG CA HR CS DA NL EN ET FI FR DE EL GU HE HI HU IS ID IT JA KN KO LV LT ML MR NB NN PL PT RO RU SR ZH SK SL ES SV TA TE TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 322.65 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 02 November 2016, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 31 August 2023, Thursday - 23:27
- IOS 15.0 or later
Bug fixes and performance improvements.