Description of Microsoft Teams 2676 chars
Whether you’re working with teammates on a project or planning a weekend activity with loved ones, Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done. It’s the only app that has chats, meetings, files, tasks, and calendars in one place—so you can easily connect with people and bring plans to life. Get family and friends together to manage tasks at home or plan a surprise birthday party. Work with teammates via secure meetings, document collaboration, and built-in cloud storage. You can do it all in Microsoft Teams.
Easily connect with anyone:
• Meet securely with teammates, family, and friends. Set up a video meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite.
• Chat 1-1 or in group chats with friends or colleagues. @mention people in chats to get their attention.
• Dedicated channels help create a focused workspace for important projects.
• Video call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to video call.
• GIFs, emojis, and message animations make it easier to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
Accomplish plans and projects together:
• Task lists allow you to stay on top of work projects or plans with family and friends. Assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off completed tasks to keep everyone on the same page.
• File sharing in chats makes it easier to coordinate on work assignments or personal projects.
• Cloud storage makes it easy to access shared documents and files on the go.
• Dashboard view neatly organizes all shared content—photos, files, tasks, links—so you don’t have to spend time looking for things*.
• Screenshare, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms to get most out of your work meetings.
Designed to give you peace of mind:
• Securely collaborate with external partners for work assignments while maintaining control over your data.
• Store important information such as subscription passwords in a digital Safe*.
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**.
*Available when using Microsoft Teams with your personal account.
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at [email protected] EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Microsoft Teams App User Reviews
What do you think about Microsoft Teams app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Microsoft Teams!
Please wait! Facebook Microsoft Teams app comments loading...
Microsoft Teams Pros
✓ MS TeamsAs an organisation we are required to use MS Teams. I have to date found it very useful. I am aware of its potential, but have yet to find the time to really explore what MS Teams can bring to my work effectiveness..Version: 2.0.12
✓ Assignments feature 4/5This is a great app for online schooling. My only issue is that the assignments feature on mobile is a little hard to use, if I wanted to go through all my teams assignments to see if there are any more I need to do before I start my weekend, I have to pick each team one by one, going back to the assignments menu each time. And worse, if a teacher hasn’t even assigned anything since they started the team, I get the ‘if your teacher makes any assignments they will be posted here’ page, and from there I need to restart the app in order to look at my other assignments. I would love to be about to swipe left and right to go to my next team’s assignments, and clicking Next after selecting a team to view assignments for seems like a useless extra step. And I definitely don’t want to be barred from viewing other assignments just because I looked at a team who hasn’t set up assignments yet. Please clean up the assignments tab and make it a bit more user friendly!.Version: 2.0.7
Microsoft Teams Cons
✗ It’s becoming better in timeCompany has been using it for a while now. It seems to be improving quite well. We also use it on mobile devices, which is neat as when you are not at your desk it proves to be really useful. However, we do have quite a lot of groups, teams and channels and seems that it is now on top of my battery usage while in the background. Been trying to manage by unscribing from as many channels as I can and keep the most important ones active for notifications, but even so it is not good. Looking forward to more battery improvements when dealing with loads of notifications across a large number of channels..Version: 1.0.80
✗ This app doesn't let me sign in.I can't even enter my password on the app but I use it fine on my laptop. Everytime I try to log on, it says sign-on error. I've tried deleted and reinstalling many times.Version: 1.0.59
Is Microsoft Teams legit?
✅ Yes. Microsoft Teams is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,987,415 Microsoft Teams user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Microsoft Teams is 94.5/100.
Is Microsoft Teams safe?
✅ Yes. Microsoft Teams is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,987,415 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Microsoft Teams is 95.0/100.
Microsoft Teams Screenshots
Product details of Microsoft Teams
- App Name:
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Corporation
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR BN BG CA HR CS DA NL EN ET FI FR DE EL GU HE HI HU IS ID IT JA KN KO LV LT ML MR NB NN PL PT RO RU SR ZH SK SL ES SV TA TE TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 258.45 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 02 November 2016, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 29 November 2021, Monday - 19:01
- IOS 14.0 or later
Bug fixes and performance improvements.