Description of Microsoft Teams 2676 chars
Whether you’re working with teammates on a project or planning a weekend activity with loved ones, Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done. It’s the only app that has chats, meetings, files, tasks, and calendars in one place—so you can easily connect with people and bring plans to life. Get family and friends together to manage tasks at home or plan a surprise birthday party. Work with teammates via secure meetings, document collaboration, and built-in cloud storage. You can do it all in Microsoft Teams.
Easily connect with anyone:
• Meet securely with teammates, family, and friends. Set up a video meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite.
• Chat 1-1 or in group chats with friends or colleagues. @mention people in chats to get their attention.
• Dedicated channels help create a focused workspace for important projects.
• Video call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to video call.
• GIFs, emojis, and message animations make it easier to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
Accomplish plans and projects together:
• Task lists allow you to stay on top of work projects or plans with family and friends. Assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off completed tasks to keep everyone on the same page.
• File sharing in chats makes it easier to coordinate on work assignments or personal projects.
• Cloud storage makes it easy to access shared documents and files on the go.
• Dashboard view neatly organizes all shared content—photos, files, tasks, links—so you don’t have to spend time looking for things*.
• Screenshare, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms to get most out of your work meetings.
Designed to give you peace of mind:
• Securely collaborate with external partners for work assignments while maintaining control over your data.
• Store important information such as subscription passwords in a digital Safe*.
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**.
*Available when using Microsoft Teams with your personal account.
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at [email protected] EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Microsoft Teams App User Reviews
What do you think about Microsoft Teams app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Microsoft Teams!
Please wait! Facebook Microsoft Teams app comments loading...
Microsoft Teams Pros
✓ Mostly well done, but inconsistent iOS and macOS flowsI thought the benefit of web based apps like this client is on macOS and iOS (RN on the latter?) was consistency, but this app constantly causes me to change workflows as I use either mobile or laptop. Where is reply quoting on the macOS client? Why does it only works in some scenarios on the iOS app, but not in every one (depending on being in a group chat / team channel or 1-2-1 chat you may be able to reply quote a message or not)? Where are pinned 1-2-1 or group chats on macOS not shown as pinned on the iOS client?.Version: 1.0.89
✓ Estelle Slater - Transport Manager JLR AftermarketReal time, personal connectivity with my team, our organisation, our suppliers and importantly our customers. Teams has given us the ability to progress and grow. Teams has been a complete revelation. Our organisation has embraced Teams. I believe Teams have more to give. We have been using Teams for the normal meeting, with everyone switching cameras on and having that f2f contact. We have been running workshops, creating process flows all virtually. Teams is bringing our global organisation closer together..Version: 2.5.0
Microsoft Teams Cons
✗ Missing so many simple things!This app has real potential however is missing so many simple (yet important) things. For example you can only see 4 people in a video conference. The changes to capacity to enable you to see more than 4 people have been “in the works” for over a year with no updates! The same goes for changing the profile picture in a group chat. A year ago Microsoft said this was “officially in the works” but has still not managed to provide this function! You can’t create a ‘chat’ that is linked directly to a ‘team’ (you can only “post” in the team or, create an entirely separate - not linked - chat and add the same people). All of these functions seem so basic and yet don’t yet exist! Wasted potential really..Version: 2.0.7
✗ Teams doesn’t work for me most of the timeSince august, I’ve been using teams for quite a while cause I have school. But when it doesn’t work, I get mad because I’m gonna be marked tardy for not showing up to a meeting on time. The problem is that the loading bar doesn’t stop, and when I tap to switch to a different chat, or the calendar or the teams, it freezes. And it freezes for a long time. I’ve tried to clear app data, I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, but nothing seems to work. I’ve looked up many ways on how to fix it, but it just doesn’t cooperate. I believe that I’m the only person having this problem since everyone else seems fine. But can I get some more suggestions on how to fix this? Overall, when I did use the app before, it was great. There were some minor problems, but those were fixed shortly after. Please tell me how to fix this, I can’t stand having to go to the website just to use teams..Version: 2.0.25
Is Microsoft Teams legit?
✅ Yes. Microsoft Teams is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,759,166 Microsoft Teams user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Microsoft Teams is 94.4/100.
Is Microsoft Teams safe?
✅ Yes. Microsoft Teams is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,759,166 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Microsoft Teams is 94.9/100.
Microsoft Teams Screenshots
Product details of Microsoft Teams
- App Name:
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Corporation
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR BN BG CA HR CS DA NL EN ET FI FR DE EL GU HE HI HU IS ID IT JA KN KO LV LT ML MR NB NN PL PT RO RU SR ZH SK SL ES SV TA TE TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 236.85 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 02 November 2016, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 18 August 2021, Wednesday - 16:59
- IOS 12.2 or later
Bug fixes and performance improvements.