What is Sony | Headphones Connect? Description of Sony | Headphones Connect 2098 chars
Customize Sony headphones with a linkage function for this app to your liking.
Everyday music becomes even more enjoyable with easy controls.
You can quickly connect to a smartphone by following a guide. You can easily start to use it even if it’s your first time.
• A “software update” that enables all the functionalities and enhanced performance for your headphones.
• "Equalizer" allows you to set the sound quality to your liking.
• "Ambient Sound Control" for changing noise cancellation and ambient sound mode settings easily.*1
• "Adaptive Sound Control" that uses location information to detect your actions and locations you frequent, and automatically switches headphone settings such as how to take in the ambient sound.*1
• Personalization function*1 to enjoy 360 Reality Audio*2 with spacial sound field for you
• "Activity" allows you to record and review the usage stats of your headphones.
• Additional features, updates and important news will be notified via notifications
(In order to receive notifications, notification settings in your smartphone must be set to ‘on’)
• Easy “Connection guide” for first time users
• Direct access to the Help menu for your headphones and app
*1 Limited to compatible devices.
*2 360Relality Audio may not be available in all countries and regions.
Compatible Sony products:
Please visit the website below.
* Some features may not be supported by certain devices. Please visit the website below for details.
* Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
* Please make sure to update Sony | Headphones Connect to the latest version.
* Bluetooth® and its logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and their use by Sony Corporation is under license.
* Other system names, product names, and service names that appear in this app are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective development manufacturers. (TM) and ® are not indicated in the text.
Sony | Headphones Connect App User Reviews
What do you think about Sony | Headphones Connect app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Sony | Headphones Connect!
Please wait! Facebook Sony | Headphones Connect app comments loading...
Sony | Headphones Connect Pros
✓ Great job on the Wh1000xm3, although.......The app needs work. These are suggestions in how Sony can make the app truly great. 1) Fix software update bug on iOS 12. Make it impossible to update headphones 2) App refuses to connect to headphones after sometime 3) Add multiple device connection function. Surely this can be done by software. Make it happen on this model and not only future once 4) Add force touch capability to force touch supported devices I’m sure we as consumers would love to see these changes/fixes. With that being said Sony deserves credit for producing such a great pair of headphone which rightfully deserve the industrial standard claim on ANC. GREAT JOB SONY!!! Would like to see a reply from the developers. Thank you..Version: 4.1.1
✓ Love this appSo I got the wf1000xm4 and I had to get this app to get all the features and I mean I do not regret it one bit it is so easy to navigate through. But yea in other words well done Sony for making a great app. And would love to hear back.Version: 8.5.1✓ Sony | Headphones Connect Positive Reviews
Sony | Headphones Connect Cons
✗ Multi Device paring NEEDEDThe app is good for doing basic customisation with the headphones but some things that would be good are Firmware checks? I can see what firmware version my headphones have but is that the latest? Also are you able to update the firmware so my WH-1000MX3 connect to multiple devices???!?? Surely this can be added with software. The Bose that I have used are older and have this feature!.Version: 5.2.0
✗ Latest update is not an improvementAdaptive sound control automatically changing the noise cancellation setting can be annoying for users who want control and prefer a stable setting for a particular activity. Please revert back or add an option to turn adaptive mode off (if the option already exists, I can’t seem to find it). Not sure about other users, but I’d prefer noise cancellation as a feature, rather than the core product. This would suggest that when powering on the headphones, they start with the last used setting rather than defaulting to full noise cancellation (which I only use in very select circumstances where there is excessive noise - not often)..Version: 9.2.0✗ Sony | Headphones Connect Negative Reviews
Is Sony | Headphones Connect legit?
✅ Yes. Sony | Headphones Connect is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 29,181 Sony | Headphones Connect user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Sony | Headphones Connect is 86.8/100.
Is Sony | Headphones Connect safe?
✅ Yes. Sony | Headphones Connect is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 29,181 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.3/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Sony | Headphones Connect is 87.3/100.
Should I download Sony | Headphones Connect?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Sony | Headphones Connect a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Sony | Headphones Connect Screenshots
Product details of Sony | Headphones Connect
- App Name:
- Sony | Headphones Connect
- Sony Corporation
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- NL EN FI FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES SV ZH TR
- App Size:
- 313.46 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 28 February 2017, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 02 December 2022, Friday - 08:40
- IOS 11.0 or later
- The LinkBuds series now supports multipoint （"Connect to 2 devices simultaneously"）. - User interface improvements..