What is Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest? Description of Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest 4089 chars
Fidelity Spire® is a free, goal-based app designed to help you plan, save, and invest smarter. Selected as one of the “Apps that we love” by Apple!
Set your goals and track progress
• Track your progress by linking Fidelity and non-Fidelity accounts to your goal’s timeline
• Don’t worry about knowing what kind of account to stash your money in—we’ll help you explore options to help you save and invest
It’s easy to open an account right from the app
• Whether you want to invest on your own or want us to do it for you, Fidelity has a range of accounts for you to choose from. Fees vary based on your investing decisions.
• You can conveniently open these accounts right from the app:
o The Fidelity® Cash Management Account
o The Fidelity Account®
o Fidelity Go®
o Traditional, Roth and Rollover IRAs
• Make payments and manage your bills with Bill Pay
• Trade directly from the app to buy or sell stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs. Now, you can create a watchlist to keep an eye on your favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs.
• Transfer money in, out, and between your Fidelity accounts and outside bank accounts – now you can schedule automatic monthly transfers from your bank to Fidelity accounts
• Deposit a check into your Fidelity accounts directly from the app
• Pay Venmo® or PayPal® contacts directly in the app
Improve your financial wellness
• Our spare cash calculator helps you see whether you’re spending more money than you bring in, or if you’ve got spare cash in your monthly budget
• See what you can do to help your financial wellness, by deciding where to put any spare cash or learning strategies to live within your means
• The decision tool helps you see the impact of putting money toward one goal versus another to help you make smart decisions
Find simplified financial education
• We’ll help you grow your financial smarts along the way, with guidance that’s specific to your goals and interests
• The trade hub is your guide to trading with how-to’s and educational content
Full financial picture
• Bring your non-Fidelity account balances into the app and keep track of everything in one place. You can link these outside accounts using Fidelity’s Full View®, powered by eMoney Advisor, LLC.
Ask the Virtual Assistant (VA)
• Tap to connect with the VA for support when you need it – now voice enabled
Investing involves risk, including risk of loss.
The Fidelity Cash Management Account is a brokerage account designed for spending and cash management. It is not intended to serve as your main account for securities trading. Customers interested in securities trading should consider a Fidelity Account®.
Fidelity Go® provides discretionary investment management for a fee. Advisory services offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC (FPWA), a registered investment adviser. Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (FBS), and custodial and related services provided by National Financial Services LLC (NFS), each a member NYSE and SIPC.
Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only.
Fidelity Spire® app is free to download. Accounts made available in the app may be subject to fees.
Venmo, PayPal, and Fidelity Investments are independent entities and are not legally affiliated.
We care what you think. With your help, we’re able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps to address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us—we read and consider every comment we receive.
The trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC.
Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest App User Reviews
What do you think about Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest!
Please wait! Facebook Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest app comments loading...
Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest Pros
✓ Still looks 10 years outdated.The colors are still too deep and not faded enough. It’s not aesthetic. There’s also too much on a page at a time except for the buy and sell page with the graph. In addition the buttons and sections are too boxy and not rounded enough. Some parts look like html with too much shadow. Do what robinhood and m1 finance have done it’s inviting. Also a big fat trade button on the bottom is very inviting..Version: 2.0
✓ Almost PerfectI have been waiting for Fidelity to come out with something similar to beat Robinhood for quite some time. I use active trader pro through fidelity but there’s a few days out of the week I am not home. This is why I had a Robinhood account. I was able to trade on Robinhood while at the mall, work or in the back of the Uber ride! Another reason I kept with Robinhood was that their app is super simple! At the time, I was able to trade with Fidelity’s main app but was not the most functional or ideal move. I deeply appreciate Fidelity’s direction with this app. For people investing with other brokerages, they will soon make the switch. Fidelity is the most reputable and reliable company out there. I love the education/research tools fidelity gives its customers. The learning on demand is perfect for any beginner in investing. WeBull, Robinhood and M1 Finance is starting to worry because now Fidelity (The GOAT) is making better investments in attracting the novice investor and keeping the veteran investor beyond satisfied with their updates/improvements. User friendly: 9/10 Simplicity: 8/10 Tools: 10/10 Would recommend: 10/10.Version: 2.0✓ Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest Positive Reviews
Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest Cons
✗ Still a lot of work to be doneI like where this appears to be going but it won’t be that useful until you allow people to link external accounts. Also, it doesn’t pick up my 401k despite it being a Fidelity account. Keep improving it guys!.Version: 1.6
✗ Bogus.This app AND the website just straight-up didn’t work on my phone. Tons of error messages. I’m gonna have to call them just to close the accounts I opened that I can’t fund because it wouldn’t let me link a bank account…and it took me a few tries to get that far..Version: 2.23✗ Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest Negative Reviews
Is Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest legit?
✅ Yes. Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 319 Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest is 67.6/100.
Is Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest safe?
✅ Yes. Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 319 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 3.4/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest is 68.1/100.
Should I download Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest Screenshots
Product details of Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest
- App Name:
- Fidelity Spire®: Save + Invest
- Fidelity Investments
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 180.08 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 09 April 2020, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 17 January 2023, Tuesday - 22:05
- IOS 14.1 or later
We’ve made some performance enhancements to improve Fidelity Spire® for you: • Updates to your home screen • Bug fixes and performance enhancements Fidelity Brokerage Services, LLC Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02197 935242.....