What is Nike Run Club: Running Coach? Description of Nike Run Club: Running Coach 3881 chars
Training Plans*, Guided Runs**, wellness tips or community challenges — run towards your goals with all the tools you need to start running, keep running and enjoy running more. Treadmill or hitting the trails — if you’re ready to run, our coaches, trainers, athletes and experts have you covered in the Nike Run Club app.. Half marathon training, wellness runs and more await.
Move With Us
5k to 10k, Half Marathon or more - health and fitness journeys begin with the support of the right tools and motivation. Fitness tracker, Guided Runs** or Training Plans* - NRC provides you with all you need to run with confidence. Pace yourself with Guided Runs** picked out by NRC running coaches or train with expert Training Plans*. Running workout motivation is yours to gain with guidance from a familiar voice joining you with every Guided Run**. 5k or 10k, marathon and more - NRC has you covered.
Stay motivated with the Nike community. Distance training, or just having fun - create and share challenges with friends or join one with the global community. Health and fitness is better with a crew. Get on the starting line with runners from around the world!
Mile counter, running coach, wellness tips and more. Whatever moves you want to make, the Nike community is here for it. Reach your goals with NRC.
RUN TRACKER: TRACK & STORE RUNS
• Running speed, distance tracker, GPS route, elevation and heart rate are tracked and stored
• Fitness tracker for distance and more - Track progress towards your goals
• Mile counter and mobile coach - Mile counter functionality allows you to record and track your runs
• Activity tracker syncs with your Apple watch and supported devices to provide constant support
TRAINING PLANS & GUIDED RUNS
• Running for beginners or regulars - Coach tips and plans for all levels
• NRC Training Plans give you a goal to run toward and the guidance to reach it*
• Half Marathon training, 4-Week Get Started Training Plan and more - Select plans that best suit you*
• Marathon Training Plan - Begin the ultimate 12-week training journey*
• Fitness begins with mindset and recovery tips to connect your mind and body
• Treadmill, speed intervals or mindfulness - Get started with our library of Guided Runs**
• Fitness motivation from the best of Nike like Eliud Kipchoge with Audio Guided Runs**
• Running coach guidance with NRC’s Guided Runs - you’re never running by yourself**
• Receive or send friends motivating in-run audio cheers
• 5K to 10K, Half Marathon and beyond - earn badges and trophies for streaks and personal bests
• Health app motivation - Reach a new monthly mileage or set a distance goal with friends with NRC’s tracking tools
• Run in NRC running challenges or create one and invite your friends - Share via social media or messaging
• Health and fitness journey - Track and celebrate progress towards your goals with your worldwide run club
MILE COUNTER & SHOE TAGGING
• Fitness tracker for all your shoes - Track distance in every pair and let us remind you when it’s time for a new pair
• Running speed - Record pace for each pair and learn which ones you run the fastest in
THE FEED: HEALTH & FITNESS GUIDANCE
• Health and wellness advice, stories and product drops - Gain holistic fitness support with a health app built to support you
• Training progress - Share personalized activity posts and stay up to date with your friends
Nike Run Club: Your Guide to a Better Run. Download today.
Nike Run Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*Training Plans available in the US, UK, JP, CN, BR., FR, DE, ES, IT.
** Guided Runs available in select countries.
- Nike Run Club: Running Coach App User Reviews
- Nike Run Club: Running Coach Pros
- Nike Run Club: Running Coach Cons
- Is Nike Run Club: Running Coach legit?
- Should I download Nike Run Club: Running Coach?
- Nike Run Club: Running Coach Screenshots
- Product details of Nike Run Club: Running Coach
Nike Run Club: Running Coach App User Reviews
What do you think about Nike Run Club: Running Coach app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Nike Run Club: Running Coach!
Please wait! Facebook Nike Run Club: Running Coach app comments loading...
Nike Run Club: Running Coach Pros
✓ Great coaching functionThe best thing about this app is the FREE coaching function for various distances. You pick your goal and then follow the program. The app monitors how you are going against the plan and changes it each week to make sure you are always in the sweet spot of it being challenging but fun. Other running apps you need to pay for this functionality. The app does occasionally glitch out and you need to close out of it to reset it. Syncing with Apple Watch is also not quite seamless. If they fixed those two things then it would be 5 stars..Version: 5.8.0
✓ Essential to your running journeyGreat app, when first lockdown started I got stuck at my partners place away from all my sport equipment. I only had a yoga mat and some old trainers. He used to run so without my bike or longboard or access to swimming I decided to start too. Let’s say I love my water sports; running on the other hand always hated. It all changed during lockdown when couch Cory and coach Bennett helped me start my running journey. I have been running most of the days, I’ve run half marathon and running become part of me. I run with guided runs all the time, the only thing that I would improve is ability to connect to Audible so the book would stop when coaches voice starts. Keep the great work! I’ve just come back from a run!.Version: 7.11.0✓ Nike Run Club: Running Coach Positive Reviews
Nike Run Club: Running Coach Cons
✗ Great but disappointingI love Nike’s coaching program which helps me train for my half marathon. But there are two things I’m not happy about. One is a glitch and the other was a flaw in how they decided to count the interval sprints. First the glitch is that the runs don’t actually apply to the run on that day even though you hit start from the coach section on that day. Instead the next week when it asks you if you want to adapt your plan in accordance with your level, it asks you to apply the runs to a day but they don’t belong on that week, they belong on the week prior but you no longer have access to that week to properly do so. The design flaw: used to when you had HIIT days where you ran 7 200 meter sprints with 2:45 minute breaks (for example), you hit “pause” after you completed the interval and it started counting your break time so you knew exactly when you needed to start again. It no longer does that. Instead you have to hit “lap” to count the interval and stop the distance tracking for that one interval and then hit pause so it won’t start tracking the next interval. It doesn’t count during your break and the phones time doesn’t always show at the top so you can’t keep track of that very well. Very poorly thought out. Please go back!.Version: 6.0.0
✗ Mixed bagI don't use the social features of Nike run so can't review them but the achievements are really good motivators and it nicely shows your PBs. The auto pause feature is too slow and the timing for week based and Sunday achievements are based on American times which is super dumb to do a Monday afternoon run and get told congratulations on your Just Do It Sunday.Version: 5.11.2✗ Nike Run Club: Running Coach Negative Reviews
Is Nike Run Club: Running Coach legit?
✅ Yes. Nike Run Club: Running Coach is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 388,747 Nike Run Club: Running Coach user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Nike Run Club: Running Coach is 92.5/100.
Is Nike Run Club: Running Coach safe?
✅ Yes. Nike Run Club: Running Coach is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 388,747 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Nike Run Club: Running Coach is 94.0/100.
Should I download Nike Run Club: Running Coach?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Nike Run Club: Running Coach a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Nike Run Club: Running Coach Screenshots
Product details of Nike Run Club: Running Coach
- App Name:
- Nike Run Club: Running Coach
- App Version:
- Nike, Inc
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- NL EN FR DE ID IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES SV TH ZH TR
- App Size:
- 260.98 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 06 September 2010, Monday
- Last Update:
- 12 October 2023, Thursday - 23:31
- IOS 14.0 or later
Bug fixes and enhancements..