What is Nike Run Club: Running Coach? Description of Nike Run Club: Running Coach 3988 chars
Nike Run Club: Your Guide to a Better Run.
From expert coaches to an incredible community - the NRC running app has what you need to start running, keep running, and enjoy running more. Guided Runs**, Training Plans*, pace tracker, running log, GPS distance tracker and more await.
Join the Nike community and begin training with Training Plans* to fit your needs. With Guided Runs** and training tips picked out by our coaches - you have all the resources necessary to help you meet your training goals. Enjoy the journey with running workout motivation and guidance from top Nike coaches and athletes as they cheer you on. Half marathon training or just getting started - regardless of the goal - NRC has you covered.
With NRC’s Guided Runs**, our expert coaches - and some Nike legends - have got your back, with encouragement, guidance, and a familiar voice to look forward to every time. Easy or hard, long or short, intervals, 5k or 10k - there’s a Guided Run** for you.
Create and share challenges with friends to up your running speed, mileage and mentality or join one of our global challenges and run for a bigger purpose. Running app communities make the distance all the more rewarding so you never feel alone on your fitness journey.
Run alongside the Nike community and reach your goals with NRC.
RUN TRACKER: TRACK AND STORE RUNS
• Running speed, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate and mile splits are tracked and stored while you enjoy your run
• 5k, 10k or Half Marathon - Keep track of your personal records and mile splits with a running log
• Mile counter and pace tracker functionality allow you to keep on track with your goals
• Activity tracker syncs with your Apple watch and supported devices to provide constant support
TRAINING PLANS AND GUIDED RUNS
• NRC Training Plans give you a goal to run toward and the guidance to reach it*
• Running for beginners to regulars - whether you’re just getting started or race-ready - NRC has interactive plans for your goals and fitness level
• Marathon Training Plan - now available - begin the ultimate 12-week training journey*
• Running coach guidance with NRC’s Guided Runs so that you’re never running alone**
• Get motivation and inspiration from Nike coaches, elite athletes and entertainers like Eliud Kipchoge and Tom Sachs with Audio Guided Runs**
• Receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends and send them support of your own
MOTIVATE YOURSELF WITH CHALLENGES
• 5K to 10K and beyond - earn milestone badges and trophies for streaks and personal bests
• Join or share public running challenges with your friends via any social media or messaging platform
• Beat running log bests and get a virtual high five from your run club
• Run in weekly and monthly NRC distance challenges or create a Challenge and invite friends
• Reach goals, earn achievements and go the distance
• Track the mileage on all your shoes, even if they aren’t Nikes
• Running speed can be recorded for each pair - learn which ones you run the fastest in
• Enjoy training, distance runs, interval workouts and more - when you’ve worn them out, we will remind you when to switch them for a new pair
• Training made easy: receive training advice, community stories and an occasional product drop
• Improve as a runner before you lace up - tips for health and wellness, marathon training and more
• Stay up to date on your friends’ fitness journeys every time they share a run
• Personalize activity posts by adding photos, stats and stickers and tailor who sees them
Nike Run Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*Training Plans available in the US, UK, JP, CN, BR., FR, DE, ES, IT.
** Guided Runs available in select countries.
Nike Run Club: Running Coach App User Reviews
What do you think about Nike Run Club: Running Coach app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Nike Run Club: Running Coach!
Please wait! Facebook Nike Run Club: Running Coach app comments loading...
Nike Run Club: Running Coach Pros
✓ Fantastic CoachingI’m really impressed with the coaching available as part of the app. I picked up running recently and had started tracking runs in Strava. I decided to check out NRC because a friend of mine is using it and referenced it. I’m sure glad that I did! Previously I would just go out and run hard. But it’s hard to motivate for that kind of pain. I decided to try NRC’s 10k program to give me something to work toward. It has me doing speed runs, recovery runs, longer distances, etc. As a new runner, it has made running accessible and even kinda fun. My problem is with the app itself. My 10k program from Nike is a PDF and it says which “Guided Run” I should do in the app. It begs the question why isn’t the program itself in the app? Failing that I should at least be able to search the guided runs for the name provided. But, no. So that’s why 4/5 ⭐️. It seems like they could do so much more with this app too. The coach doesn’t know my pace so can only say the level of effort I should put in. But the app does! It doesn’t seem like it would have to be very sophisticated AI to customize the training plan to me. Age should be considered too. As a 50-something I’m just not going to build strength and stamina at the same rate as a younger runner. In short, I’m happy. I’m glad I’m using the app. You should definitely download it and give it a try. AND there is still a lot of opportunity for it to grow and improve..Version: 7.15.1
✓ Good for beginners like meI was not a big fan of running for my life - yeah probably as so many of you - but I decided to start something to keep myself fit and healthy during this lockdown (I live in UK). This app helps me a lot to track my running on a hand, motivate myself and stretch my limits! Starting running with NRC, I found a short run (4km/day in average) in a slow pace was actually so refreshing and good to keep my mentality in a peace. I also enjoy match NRC up with Nike Training Club because NTC offers some easy workouts for runners which are perfect to maintain my legs before and after running. Moreover I’ve not tried yet, but I’m happy NRC community is everywhere across the globe - I’m from Japan so I will be happy to join some running community when lockdown is over! So much appreciated and I definitely recommend Nike Run Club!.Version: 6.7.0✓ Nike Run Club: Running Coach Positive Reviews
Nike Run Club: Running Coach Cons
✗ Heart rate feature doesn’t workI have used this app for over 5 years and love it. However, I just bought a pair of Bose SoundSport Pulse earphones to improve my performance by running to a target pulse. The Bose app and Apple supplied ‘Health’ app both register my pulse, however the Nike app won’t. I have contacted Bose and Apple, no issues on their side so seems to be an app issue. Frustrating, please fix this issue. Otherwise a great app :).Version: 5.17.0
✗ App is getting more buggy every monthI absolutely used to love this app. Over the last months more and more bugs have creeped in however. First the syncing with the Apple Watch stopped working properly and constant reinstalls of the app were necessary. Then the app stopped recognising that I was using the coach function and started normal runs. A reinstall fixed that but now with the latest version the benchmark run even stopped working. Please Nike, focus on getting the bugs out first before adding any more new features. Maybe work with multiple users that are having these issues and make this App great again!.Version: 6.0.0✗ Nike Run Club: Running Coach Negative Reviews
Is Nike Run Club: Running Coach legit?
✅ Yes. Nike Run Club: Running Coach is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 384,321 Nike Run Club: Running Coach user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Nike Run Club: Running Coach is 92.6/100.
Is Nike Run Club: Running Coach safe?
✅ Yes. Nike Run Club: Running Coach is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 384,321 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Nike Run Club: Running Coach is 94.1/100.
Should I download Nike Run Club: Running Coach?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Nike Run Club: Running Coach a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Nike Run Club: Running Coach Screenshots
Product details of Nike Run Club: Running Coach
- App Name:
- Nike Run Club: Running Coach
- Nike, Inc
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- NL EN FR DE ID IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES SV TH ZH TR
- App Size:
- 345.57 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 06 September 2010, Monday
- Last Update:
- 19 October 2022, Wednesday - 21:06
- IOS 14.0 or later
Training Plans on Apple Watch: Now you can easily access your training plan and see your upcoming workouts directly from your Apple watch. New Apple Watch complications: Keep your training on track and easily see your progress week over week with the....