- 90.0LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 92.0SAFETY SCORE
- 4+CONTENT RATING
What is MetaTrader 5? Description of MetaTrader 5 2470 chars
Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade in financial markets using MetaTrader 5 for iPhone and iPad.
The mobile trading platform allows you to receive quotes of financial instruments, analyze markets using charts and technical indicators, perform demo trades, connect to brokers for live trading and view the history of trading operations.
Risk Warning: Our programs may involve real trading with a high risk of losing money rapidly. Most retail investor accounts lose money when trading financial products. You should consider whether you understand how various financial products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing money.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Depth of Market (Level 2)
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on the MetaTrader 5 for iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs in MetaTrader 5 iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 5, connect to a broker and trade in financial markets!
To trade using real money, you need to open a real trading account by entering into a separate agreement with a financial company (broker), which has installed the server component of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform and has the appropriate permissions to provide financial trading service in their respective country. MetaQuotes is a software company and does not provide financial services, nor it has access to MetaTrader 5 platform servers and databases managed by financial companies.
MetaTrader 5 App User Reviews
What do you think about MetaTrader 5 app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about MetaTrader 5!
Please wait! Facebook MetaTrader 5 app comments loading...
MetaTrader 5 Pros
✓ Easy to useAs a new user ... it only took a little time to get comfortable with all the key features. Of course making money helps to be very positive about the App also :).Version: 5.0.2505
✓ One missing componentAs it is, this is beyond a great platform to trade on but seems like most people would want an option where we can close all open positions in one button as i trade quick, sometimes i have to go through multiple steps to close one. Overall, this is a very simple and comfortable platform to trade on would recommend to everyone..Version: 5.0.3216✓ MetaTrader 5 Positive Reviews
MetaTrader 5 Cons
✗ Commissions missing on open trades???Doesn’t show commissions like MT4 on open trades, really annoying when trying to figure out profit margin when having to manually work out what commission is on bunch of trades as a daytrader. Why was it removed?? Desktop app the same. MT4 still seems superior..Version: 5.0.1781
✗ They let scam broker on the platformI used HeliusCapital as my broker for trading, and thought MetaTrader is a legit platform. However, now the broker disappeared and took all my money. And MetaTrader doesn’t have any support channel..Version: 5.0.3193✗ MetaTrader 5 Negative Reviews
Is MetaTrader 5 legit?
✅ Yes. MetaTrader 5 is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 17,278 MetaTrader 5 user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for MetaTrader 5 is 90.0/100.
Is MetaTrader 5 safe?
✅ Yes. MetaTrader 5 is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 17,278 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for MetaTrader 5 is 92.0/100.
Should I download MetaTrader 5?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes MetaTrader 5 a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
MetaTrader 5 Screenshots
Product details of MetaTrader 5
- App Name:
- MetaTrader 5
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR CS NL EN FR DE EL HI ID IT JA KO MS PL PT RU ZH ES TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 24.05 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 15 January 2011, Saturday
- Last Update:
- 06 March 2023, Monday - 17:36
- IOS 11.0 or later
The new version includes multiple improvements and fixes..