Description of Clash of Clans 3282 chars
Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Upgrade to the all-new Town Hall 14 and power up your attacks with Hero Pets!
● The Builders are done watching their village get wrecked: make way for the Battle Builders!
● Introducing Starter Challenges, making it easier than ever to start a new account and Clash!
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against millions of active players across the globe.
● Test your skills in the competitive Clan War Leagues and prove you’re the best.
● Forge alliances, work together with your Clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic items.
● Plan your unique battle strategy with countless combinations of Spells, Troops, and Heroes!
● Compete with the best players from around the world and rise to the top of the Leaderboard in Legend League.
● Collect resources and steal loot from other players to upgrade your own Village and turn it into a stronghold.
● Defend against enemy attacks with a multitude of Towers, Cannons, Bombs, Traps, Mortars, and Walls.
● Unlock epic Heroes like the Barbarian King, Archer Queen, Grand Warden, Royal Champion, and Battle Machine.
● Research upgrades in your Laboratory to make your Troops, Spells, and Siege Machines even more powerful.
● Create your own custom PVP experiences through Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special live events.
● Watch Clanmates attack and defend in real-time as a spectator or check out the video replays.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a single player campaign mode through the realm.
● Learn new tactics and experiment with your army and Clan Castle troops in Practice Mode.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
● Turn your Builder Base into an unbeatable fortress and defeat rival players in Versus Battles.
● Collect exclusive Hero Skins and Sceneries to customize your Village.
What are you waiting for, Chief? Join the action today.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
If you have fun playing Clash of Clans, you may also enjoy other Supercell games like Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Boom Beach, and Hay Day. Make sure to check those out!
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit https://help.supercellsupport.com/clash-of-clans/en/index.html or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
Clash of Clans App User Reviews
What do you think about Clash of Clans app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Clash of Clans!
Please wait! Facebook Clash of Clans app comments loading...
Clash of Clans Pros
✓ Clash Of Clans ReviewWell I had downloaded the game because my friend had recommended it. I had often played it but didn’t enjoy it or understand it while I was a beginner. Eventually I had become more familiar with the game and started to enjoy it, and had played for hours every day. Then I had stopped playing as much and had deleted the game. I redownloaded it awhile after that; but yet again deleted it. Recently my friend asked if u still had it and I didn’t at that time. He had said I should download it and eventually I started to begin to deeply understand the game itself. He had got me into the a clan and it was amazing. The clan was friendly and almost all the time someone was online. Then I had my home village redone by my friend and then like 2 weeks ago I had it rebuilt by the clan leader. He was really friendly and had make me Co-Leader for trusting him. Now I play everyday for hours and cannot go a day without it. Although it seems as I’m saying it’s bad it’s not because I play everyday for maybe 2-2 1/2 hours combined each day and enjoy the game so much. My point is it’s overall a great game and very friendly, and I would recommend to anyone who needs and new game to play. I think the game was thought over well and have no concerns with anything..Version: 13.369.9
✓ The best partYou have the right time and I have a feeling your pain has gone through your mind when you're trying and hard for your mind not even on oooa or oooanything and that makes sense and is ooonot and is a good thing for a woman to know about her own mind to her or to make a good woman or the mind and mind the way the light and airy are a lady or something or who can do the things we can be with them for a long long life to a great time to make a difference for a good time with your own life but I am sure there are no reason why it was the case of course it would make a woman a better person and a better mind and she could make the best decision and the ability for your life is not your life without any other life that can make sense and sensibility your life and is a.Version: 11.651.19
Clash of Clans Cons
✗ Addictive Game, no support for issues caused by Bugs.The intended addictive nature of the game draws you into spending real money. In my case, a bug in the game prevented me from receiving in game benefits. After spending a decent amount of real money in developing my village in anticipation to utilise my entitled ‘Season bank’ funds, I subsequently never received the entitled gold, elixir and dark elixir. SuperCell support were completely uninterested in solving the issue. It actually felt as though I was dealing with a bot, and this maybe the case. 1 star because the addictive nature of the game is designed to get you to spend real money but there is absolutely no support when needed to rectify issues caused by them. Wasted money, uninstalled app..Version: 13.369.9
✗ I can not play a gameWhy does it keep saying villagers need rest and when it takes a rest a play a game but it kicks me out? Fix.Version: 13.369.9
Is Clash of Clans legit?
✅ Yes. Clash of Clans is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,628,214 Clash of Clans user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Clash of Clans is 90.2/100.
Is Clash of Clans safe?
✅ Yes. Clash of Clans is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,628,214 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Clash of Clans is 92.7/100.
Clash of Clans Screenshots
Product details of Clash of Clans
- App Name:
- Clash of Clans
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- AR NL EN FI FR DE ID IT JA KO MS NB PT RU ZH ES TH ZH TR VI
- App Size:
- 294.33 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 02 August 2012, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 29 April 2021, Thursday - 21:08
- IOS 10.0 or later
Various minor bug fixes and improvements.