Description of Clash of Clans 3292 chars
Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Take to the skies and demolish enemy defences with a brand-new Air unit: Dragon Rider!
● Is it a Rocket? Is it a Balloon? It is both! Introducing Rocket Balloon, the latest Super Troop!
● New building and troop levels for Town Hall 14, and the highly-anticipated army sharing feature!
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against millions of active players across the globe.
● Test your skills in the competitive Clan War Leagues and prove you’re the best.
● Forge alliances, work together with your Clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic items.
● Plan your unique battle strategy with countless combinations of Spells, Troops, and Heroes!
● Compete with the best players from around the world and rise to the top of the Leaderboard in Legend League.
● Collect resources and steal loot from other players to upgrade your own Village and turn it into a stronghold.
● Defend against enemy attacks with a multitude of Towers, Cannons, Bombs, Traps, Mortars, and Walls.
● Unlock epic Heroes like the Barbarian King, Archer Queen, Grand Warden, Royal Champion, and Battle Machine.
● Research upgrades in your Laboratory to make your Troops, Spells, and Siege Machines even more powerful.
● Create your own custom PVP experiences through Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special live events.
● Watch Clanmates attack and defend in real-time as a spectator or check out the video replays.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a single player campaign mode through the realm.
● Learn new tactics and experiment with your army and Clan Castle troops in Practice Mode.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
● Turn your Builder Base into an unbeatable fortress and defeat rival players in Versus Battles.
● Collect exclusive Hero Skins and Sceneries to customize your Village.
What are you waiting for, Chief? Join the action today.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
If you have fun playing Clash of Clans, you may also enjoy other Supercell games like Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Boom Beach, and Hay Day. Make sure to check those out!
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit https://help.supercellsupport.com/clash-of-clans/en/index.html or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
Clash of Clans App User Reviews
What do you think about Clash of Clans app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Clash of Clans!
Please wait! Facebook Clash of Clans app comments loading...
Clash of Clans Pros
✓ This is about clan leaguesSo i dont wanna give this 1 star just because im mad, because its a great game and even the leagues still work well. The problem is how there is not a very clear explanation of starting one. So im the leader of a clan, and i have a couple cos who were in the last league, and they saw you could change the members before a war at any time. Let me just say that starting league looks very similar to starting a normal war, so when one of my cos saw the menu of who to add to league, they thought it had to be either 15 or 30 depending on the league type they chose. Because normal wars you cant have any extras it has to be exact. It also tells you how many people youve selected at the bottom. So they selected a random 15 just to get league started thinking that they could just change it later. But now theyve started league with a random 15 players and we have no way of canceling or changing people out, even though preparation day for the first war barley started. Now 60% of my clan cant participate in league and we cant do anything about it. I would just like to see this changed in a future update. Like if you can change the members at anytime before a war, why would they make it so you are limited to those you selected before hand. It would make more sense just to let you change out the participants with anyone in the clan..Version: 13.369.23
✓ NamesFor the love of all things good and holy please add in a (permanent) feature which allows you to change your account name. I'm too ashamed to tell my friends what I changed my name to and refuse to tell them. Please please please add this feature. Maybe like it costs 500 gems to change and you can only do it once (or every 12 months??).Version: 9.105.11
Clash of Clans Cons
✗ MrIt's a pity you didn't think to take into consideration players who have an older I-Pad and suddenly I can't play and download the older version of C of Clans , the players and the village I have created are no longer accessible to me. So thanks you inconsiderate people . Why didn't write some kind of warning and let players know that's what would happen if they try and download the new update. To say I'm disappointed is putting it lightly. All you are is a money grubbing bunch of greedy A---- holes, if I had known what sort of people you where I wouldn't have spent penny on your game and I hope there where other players that got burnt and are as disappointed as I so thank you NOT.Version: 13.576.9
✗ Great Game but Needs AttentionThe idea behind the game is definitely a good one but it’s almost as if the producers have lost their way. Everything is soooo expensive it takes an inordinate length of time to get anywhere which is why it’s so tempting to buy gems to get the job done. I understand it’s a business and money must and should be made but not for everything. The game is losing its intention. Please rationalise exactly what it is that the player is supposed to be achieving and how. Many of the weapon levels are just wrong when compared to the rest of the game items and army members. Also I’m trying to update to the latest but it keeps taking me back to the home page where it tells me there’s a new update available. Can we please just have an ‘Install’ button please. I’m still not updated. Also, as I have requested before, can we please have some way of seeing who it is that has donated troops rather than having to constantly say ‘Thanks to whoever donated’. We can’t all be constantly sat in front of Clash waiting to see who it was. We need to earn some money in order to pay for the game items !!!!.Version: 9.256.26
Is Clash of Clans legit?
✅ Yes. Clash of Clans is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,779,292 Clash of Clans user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Clash of Clans is 90.2/100.
Is Clash of Clans safe?
✅ Yes. Clash of Clans is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,779,292 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Clash of Clans is 92.7/100.
Clash of Clans Screenshots
Product details of Clash of Clans
- App Name:
- Clash of Clans
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 9+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 9!
- AR NL EN FI FR DE ID IT JA KO MS NB PT RU ZH ES TH ZH TR VI
- App Size:
- 314.72 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 02 August 2012, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 28 June 2021, Monday - 18:56
- IOS 10.0 or later
Various minor bug fixes and improvements.