What is USPS Mobile®? Description of USPS Mobile® 2202 chars
Access popular USPS.com® tools on the go with the “USPS Mobile® app: calculate shipping prices (limitations apply), find a Post Office™, look up a ZIP Code™, schedule a next-day pickup, request USPS to hold your mail, access Informed Delivery® to track packages and digitally preview incoming mail, and more.
WHAT CAN IT DO?
The USPS Mobile app allows you to:
• Check the status of shipments sent using Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Certified Mail®, and certain other delivery services. Nickname your shipments and sign up for text and email alerts to notify you of the delivery status.
• Calculate a Domestic or International Price to determine how much postage you will need when you ship a letter, card, large envelope, or package (limitations apply). Choose retail or online pricing, add any extra services you need, and view the total, too.
• Find USPS® Locations when you need to get to a Post Office™, Self-Service Kiosk (APC®) or collection box with an easy-to-filter locator. The USPS Mobile app uses your device’s GPS to show your closest options on a map, along with their Regular Hours, Special Hours and Last Collection Times, and provides mapped results with driving, walking, or transit directions.
• Look up a ZIP Code™ for any U.S. or Canadian address.
• Schedule a free next-day pickup and have your Letter Carrier pick up Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Global Express Guaranteed®, or Merchandise Return Services shipments from your home or office during regular mail delivery.
• Request Hold Mail Service while you’re away, and we’ll keep your mail at your local Post Office™ for you to pick up or be delivered by your carrier when you return.
• Scan the barcode on shipping labels with your device’s camera (Note: this function is not available on iPad 1 and iPod Touch models without rear-facing cameras). The app recognizes the shipment and stores the label number, so you can stay on top of delivery status.
Link to Informed Delivery to track packages and digitally preview your household’s incoming mail arriving soon; view grayscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces.
USPS Mobile® App User Reviews
What do you think about USPS Mobile® app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about USPS Mobile®!
Please wait! Facebook USPS Mobile® app comments loading...
USPS Mobile® Pros
✓ Review is yet to comeThis App Review is in the works & is yet to come as I have Only started to use it but I Only have limited access to it since I live outside of the USA where I live in Australia.Version: 5.25
✓ I love Informed DeliveryFrom the day I first began using it, I know what to expect in my mailbox (with pictures of what it should look like) and even know exactly when a package has been delivered, if I’m home, I go to the mailbox and retrieve packages within minutes of them arriving. If I’m not home, I check what has been delivered against what was supposed to be delivered that day and can even let the USPO know immediately if anything was missing, simply by putting a check mark next to the entry. With mail theft being a problem, I know if something is missing the day of delivery. The App. Does a ton more things, if you need it to, but the bottom line is I’ve found it to be very useful and best of all, it’s a free service..Version: 5.32✓ USPS Mobile® Positive Reviews
USPS Mobile® Cons
✗ Informed Delivery app was 20X betterI don’t have a clue why you would discontinue the Informed Delivery app. In the several years I’ve used that app, I never had problems with it. It was so quick and easy, and a big help to me. Okay, so you’re discontinuing that app and want us to start using the USPS Mobile app to view the Informed Delivery info. Well, why can’t you make it as a quick and easy?? Not only is it ridiculous to have another window open after tapping “Informed Delivery” on this USPS Mobile app, but then to have it require logging in, is just another step that takes time. But the worst part is that it will not stay logged in!! Why??? It’s 2021, USPS. If smartphone users don’t have facial recognition, they have touch ID, and if they don’t have touch ID, they have passcodes on their phones. FIX THIS APP SO IT STAYS LOGGED IN!!! I can easily see from reading other recent reviews, that almost every person is very unhappy about this exact issue. Does that not tell you something?!.Version: 5.31
✗ Waiting too long for my packageI paid 130$ for delivery and still didn’t get my package, it’s 3 weeks already.Version: 5.31✗ USPS Mobile® Negative Reviews
Is USPS Mobile® legit?
✅ Yes. USPS Mobile® is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 952,964 USPS Mobile® user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for USPS Mobile® is 92.4/100.
Is USPS Mobile® safe?
✅ Yes. USPS Mobile® is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 952,964 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for USPS Mobile® is 93.9/100.
Should I download USPS Mobile®?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes USPS Mobile® a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
USPS Mobile® Screenshots
Product details of USPS Mobile®
- App Name:
- USPS Mobile®
- United States Postal Service
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 35.33 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 03 December 2009, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 11 November 2021, Thursday - 06:10
- IOS 11.0 or later
maintenance and bug fixes -Fix for the broken locations re-direct on iOS.