What is Schwab Mobile? Description of Schwab Mobile 3072 chars
Schwab has one mission: to help you reach your financial goals.
Buy and sell stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, options (1), and more right from your phone (2).
We’re committed to transparent pricing and low costs.
• Transfer as many accounts as you want to Schwab
• Get more details by visiting schwab.com/pricing.
Don’t have a Schwab account yet?
Getting started is easy. Open our most popular accounts right from the app including brokerage, Roth IRA, traditional IRA (3), and checking accounts.
Our app makes mobile investing easy:
• Use your finger, face ID or preset passcode to quickly and securely log in.
• See your account balances (including non-Schwab accounts), assets, and performance in one place.
• Place trades and monitor opportunities 24/7.
• Transfer money in a snap with mobile check deposit (4) and external account linking.
• Get breaking news, real-time quotes, and in-depth charts.
• Build customized watchlists and monitor market trends.
• Access videos, podcasts, and articles from investing experts.
• Customize your app experience with drag and drop modules and navigation.
Still looking to learn more? Visit schwab.com/mobile
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
1. Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options." Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request. https://www.theocc.com/Company-Information/Documents-and-Archives/Options-Disclosure-Document
2. Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and your mobile connection limitations. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device. Mobile carrier data charges may apply.
3. View our IRA Center on Schwab.com for the IRA contribution guidelines and rules.
4. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply. See Schwab.com for more details.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Touch ID and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank, SSB are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, SSB, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
©2023 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. For details, please see www.sipc.org.
Please see Schwab.com or the Schwab Mobile App for more information.
- Schwab Mobile App User Reviews
- Schwab Mobile Pros
- Schwab Mobile Cons
- Is Schwab Mobile legit?
- Should I download Schwab Mobile?
- Schwab Mobile Screenshots
- Product details of Schwab Mobile
Schwab Mobile App User Reviews
What do you think about Schwab Mobile app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Schwab Mobile!
Please wait! Facebook Schwab Mobile app comments loading...
Schwab Mobile Pros
✓ Great app but not as intuitive as it could beThe stock tax section is confusing. The order filter should automatically filter out confirmed orders. The gain and loss section seems to reset after each year, so I don’t know how much exactly I am up. The account value function at the beginning some times shows total account value gain that takes into account money you transferred in for investing and not actual investment gain. But everything else is perfect, I would like more stock slices and make it easier to trade options, i was approved but have been unable to do so. I would also like the ability to use the investment tools I can on the schwabb website. The fact there are no transaction fees is better than a lot of brokerage firms, but could encourage over trading for the inexperienced investor. The fact that you can buy ADRs and foreign stocks is great, but the tax situation is kind of murky..Version: 11.5
✓ Good AppA lot of people rating this app have an issue with changing their passcode from 4 to 6 digits, but if I’m banking on my phone I’d rather use a stronger passcode so if my phone gets stolen, my financial information is safe. What’s the problem with adding 2 digits? Some criticisms are fair though: the gains/losses section should update more frequently and the app crashes more often than I’d like. Still, this is my go-to app. Much better than having to go to the actual website. Furthermore, the market summaries are updated frequently and really do a good job of giving investors a quick look into what the stock market is doing. Having easy access to the stock research PDFs is also really convenient and allows inexperienced investors to accurately assess whether they should buy or sell..Version: 8.3.1✓ Schwab Mobile Positive Reviews
Schwab Mobile Cons
✗ Good for trading, bad for monitoringI’ve been a Schwab customer for 20+ years and I trade fairly often, including both equities and options. I use the iPhone and iPad app and they both have two fundamental flaws when it comes to monitoring positions. For one, there is no way to sort your positions by % gain/loss, $ gain/loss or any other way - they are permanently listed in alpha order by company name. Being able to customize the sort is such a basic feature, and one that every stock monitoring app has, and it’s absurd that you can’t do it here. Second, you cannot view a position’s day change and overall gain/loss on one screen - you have to flip back and forth between screens to get the complete picture. I understand that compromises have to be made for mobile apps, but there ought to be a way to see a more complete picture of your positions on one screen. And if you must limit the amount of info on a screen, at least give the user the option to choose which information is viewable. Again, simple customizations go a long way. Otherwise the app is generally easy to use, fast, and offers a fairly simple platform for making trades..Version: 9.2.0
✗ Average for investments, horrible banking appThe investment part is fine, Charles Schwab research is good, no problem from this side. The banking/checking part is terrible, particularly if used as a joint account. When a debit card on the account is used as a credit card, the charge correctly shows as pending until the day it is posted, in which case, sometime between 12:30 and 1300 eastern time is the day the charge is going to be posted, the charges disappear and you bounce back to the previous balance, and these pending charges reappear as posted around 1900 that evening. If you are the only user of this card, it might not be a big deal, assuming you keep a accurate checking register on paper, your phone (separate from the Charles Schwab app), or you just are good with numbers. However if this is a shared/joint account, it makes it extremely difficult to use the banking/checking feature as a normal spending checking account..Version: 10.9✗ Schwab Mobile Negative Reviews
Is Schwab Mobile legit?
✅ Yes. Schwab Mobile is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 725,310 Schwab Mobile user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Schwab Mobile is 91.9/100.
Is Schwab Mobile safe?
✅ Yes. Schwab Mobile is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 725,310 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Schwab Mobile is 93.9/100.
Should I download Schwab Mobile?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Schwab Mobile a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Schwab Mobile Screenshots
Product details of Schwab Mobile
- App Name:
- Schwab Mobile
- App Version:
- The Charles Schwab Corporation
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR ES
- App Size:
- 237.34 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 14 December 2010, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 24 October 2023, Tuesday - 00:58
- IOS 15.0 or later
Meet the latest Schwab Mobile App Version. · Market Data Streaming on Order Status. Bid and ask price data now streams real-time on your Order Status page · New, Integrated Option Chains. Link to options from your options Trade Ticket to pre-fill y....