- 92.6LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 94.6SAFETY SCORE
- 4+CONTENT RATING
What is Schwab Mobile? Description of Schwab Mobile 3432 chars
Schwab has one mission: to help you reach your financial goals.
Buy and sell stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, options (1), and more right from your phone (2).
We’re committed to transparent pricing and low costs.
• Transfer as many accounts as you want to Schwab
• Get more details by visiting schwab.com/pricing.
Don’t have a Schwab account yet?
Getting started is easy. Open our most popular accounts right from the app including brokerage, Roth IRA, traditional IRA (3), and checking accounts.
Our app makes mobile investing easy:
• Use your finger, face ID or preset passcode to quickly and securely log in.
• See your account balances (including non-Schwab accounts), assets, and performance in one place.
• Place trades and monitor opportunities 24/7.
• Transfer money in a snap with mobile check deposit (4) and external account linking.
• Get breaking news, real-time quotes, and in-depth charts.
• Build customized watchlists and monitor market trends.
• Access videos, podcasts, and articles from investing experts.
• Customize your app experience with drag and drop modules and navigation.
• Use our intelligent Schwab Assistant with voice command recognition to do everything from set alerts to place trades.
Still looking to learn more? Visit schwab.com/mobile
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
1. Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Investing involves risks, including loss of principal. Hedging and protective strategies generally involve additional costs and do not assure a profit or guarantee against loss. With long options, investors may lose 100% of funds invested. Covered calls provide downside protection only to the extent of the premium received. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options." Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request.
2. Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and your mobile connection limitations. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device. Mobile carrier data charges may apply.
3. View our IRA Center on Schwab.com for the IRA contribution guidelines and rules.
4. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply. See Schwab.com for more details.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Touch ID and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank, SSB are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, SSB, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
©2023 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. For details, please see www.sipc.org.
Please see Schwab.com or the Schwab Mobile App for more information.
Schwab Mobile App User Reviews
What do you think about Schwab Mobile app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Schwab Mobile!
Please wait! Facebook Schwab Mobile app comments loading...
Schwab Mobile Pros
✓ Good App BUTIt’s good app. Does what I need it to. Only things I’m not a fan of are some of the same things I find inconvenient on their website. 1) How they dont save my buy orders during or after market. I have to “save” them by making my buy price impossible to close; 2) I cannot see the total price of each “open orders.” Only shows the number of shares and what limit price I set. No matter how easy it is to do the math, if total price could be shown so I dont have to calculate each order’s pending price - that would be super; 3) If I make a mistake in the order and want to change the time frame to “extended hours” I must start all over as it won’t let me simply change that parameter; 4) No dark mode. 😬 Other than all that LOL, I really do appreciate C. Schwab and would recommend their services!.Version: 10.11.1
✓ SchwabHave been using for many years and it normally but not always functions well..Version: 12.2.0✓ Schwab Mobile Positive Reviews
Schwab Mobile Cons
✗ Does not take my finances seriouslyWhen I'm in a situation where I need to access my finances I can't be presented with a "you can do nothing until you upgrade the app" dialog. This isn't facebook or twitter or some nonsense casual app. Put in some kind of warning saying when it will be deprecated first rather than surprise me when I'm at the counter in the grocery store and don't have enought storage on my phone nor 5 minutes to wait while the new version downloads..Version: 10.9
✗ Not full serviceIt seems all I can do on this app is trade and view my account in limited detail. The research capabilities are virtually nonexistent. A search for “research” yielded the reply “log in to the website and hover the cursor over the research link”. In other words this app would appear to have no research functionality I was originally a Scottrade user before it was sold to TD Ameritrade. Now TD Ameritrade is being bought by CS. Schwab would do well to look at a substantial overhaul of the user interface on both this app and it’s website as they are both woefully lacking in the details I was accustomed to previously. I am not a CS customer by choice, I am here due to corporate institutionalization initiated by my employer and multiple acquisitions. Using Schwab’s digital resources is like looking at my grandfather’s faded tighty whities. Schwab should pull out a blank sheet of paper and start from scratch in designing a better app/website with more functionality and ease of accessing data for research and reviewing account details. Please take a few pages from TD Ameritrade employees and any Scottrade employees that may be left on property. Just because you are bigger doesn’t mean you do things better. I find the opposite is usually more accurate..Version: 11.5✗ Schwab Mobile Negative Reviews
Is Schwab Mobile legit?
✅ Yes. Schwab Mobile is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 620,123 Schwab Mobile user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Schwab Mobile is 92.6/100.
Is Schwab Mobile safe?
✅ Yes. Schwab Mobile is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 620,123 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Schwab Mobile is 94.6/100.
Should I download Schwab Mobile?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Schwab Mobile a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Schwab Mobile Screenshots
Product details of Schwab Mobile
- App Name:
- Schwab Mobile
- The Charles Schwab Corporation
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 241.93 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 14 December 2010, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 15 February 2023, Wednesday - 22:04
- IOS 15.0 or later
Meet the latest Schwab Mobile App. We’re always working to simplify and enhance your experience. Coming soon: exciting changes to the Schwab Mobile app, including optimized navigation, a streamlined All-in-One trade ticket, and more. Watch for th....