- 85.8LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 88.8SAFETY SCORE
- 4+CONTENT RATING
What is Wise (ex TransferWise)? Description of Wise (ex TransferWise) 3332 chars
The international account
Join over 13 million people and businesses, in more than 170 countries, who use Wise to send, spend, convert, and receive money internationally.
Wise is for anyone — travelers, immigrants, freelancers, organisations — whose money crosses borders. We’re 8x cheaper on average than leading UK banks. And a lot faster, too.
— Cheaper and faster money transfers —
• Send money to over 80 countries
• For a super-low fee, you get the real exchange rate, like on Google, for every money transfer
• 50% of transfers are instant or arrive within an hour
• Secure your transfers with two-factor authentication
— A debit card to spend worldwide —
• Spend or withdraw money in more than 200 countries
• If you don’t have the local currency, we’ll auto-convert what you have with the lowest possible price
• Freeze and unfreeze your card, and update your virtual card whenever you like
— Get paid with real account details —
• Get your own UK account number and sort code, European IBAN, US routing and account numbers, and more. As if you had local bank accounts around the world.
• Use these account details to get paid in multiple currencies for free, and for direct debits
• Keep up-to-date with instant push notifications for every transaction
— Hold 50+ currencies and convert between them instantly —
• No monthly fee and no maintenance fee to keep money in your account, in most cases
• Convert between currencies instantly, at the real exchange rate, for a super-low fee
— A better business account for going global —
• Pay invoices and bills faster, at a better exchange rate
• Use account details to get paid by clients and customers around the world
• Connect to supported platforms like Amazon, Stripe, Xero, and more
Wise is regulated by the FCA in the UK, and by other authorities around the world. Your money’s safe with us.
Send from: GBP (British Pound), EUR (Euro), USD (US Dollar), AUD (Australian Dollar), BGN (Bulgarian Lev), BRL (Brazilian Real), CAD (Canadian Dollar), CHF (Swiss Franc), CZK (Czech Koruna), DKK (Danish Krone), HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), HRK (Croatian Kuna), HUF (Hungarian Forint), JPY (Japanese Yen), NOK (Norwegian Krone), NZD (New Zealand Dollar), PLN (Polish Zloty), RON (New Romanian Leu), SEK (Swedish Krona), SGD (Singapore Dollar)
Send to: EUR (Euro), USD (US Dollar), GBP (British Pound), AED (UAE Dirham), AUD (Australian Dollar), BDT (Bangladeshi Taka), BGN (Bulgarian Lev), BRL (Brazilian Real), CAD (Canadian Dollar), CHF (Swiss Franc), CLP (Chilean Peso), CNY (Chinese Yuan), CZK (Czech Koruna), DKK (Danish Krone), EGP (Egyptian Pound), GEL (Georgian Lari), HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), HRK (Croatian Kuna), HUF (Hungarian Forint), IDR (Indonesian Rupiah), ILS (Israeli Shekel), INR (Indian Rupee), JPY (Japanese Yen), KES (Kenyan Shilling), KRW (South Korean Won), LKR (Sri Lankan Rupee), MAD (Moroccan Dirham), MXN (Mexican Peso), MYR (Malaysian Ringgit), NOK (Norwegian Krone), NZD (New Zealand Dollar), PEN (Peruvian Nuevo Sol), PHP (Philippine Peso), PKR (Pakistan Rupee), PLN (Polish Zloty), RON (Romanian Leu), RUB (Russian Rouble), SEK (Swedish Krona), SGD (Singapore Dollar), THB (Thai Baht), TRY (Turkish Lira), UAH (Ukrainian Hryvnia), VND (Vietnamese Dong), ZAR (South African Rand)
Wise (ex TransferWise) App User Reviews
What do you think about Wise (ex TransferWise) app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Wise (ex TransferWise)!
Please wait! Facebook Wise (ex TransferWise) app comments loading...
Wise (ex TransferWise) Pros
✓ Great service and AppThe Transferwise service is one of the easiest and most cost effective means of transferring money to internationally. I would recommend it to anyone who is wanting to transfer small to medium amounts of money to accounts in other countries.Version: 7.46
✓ Very easy to manage/send money internationallyGreat app, really easy to transfer money internationally. Having the card to spend in the currency you are travelling to is an added bonus! Makes things a lot easier! Only thing I would ask if we could add is alerts/notifications. If this is already possible please let me know how i could turn this on. I’d like to watch certain currencies in order to get better rates before transferring. Thank you!.Version: 7.74✓ Wise (ex TransferWise) Positive Reviews
Wise (ex TransferWise) Cons
✗ Slow and bad customer serviceTheir customer service is really bad until the point where the Help function is almost useless. I received money after longer than 2 weeks whereas it only took 3 days when I tried bank to bank transfer. Not good at all for urgent transactions.Version: 7.82
✗ Transferred money that no one can trace where it wentI would never use this app again I rate it 0 I lost my money.Version: 5.40✗ Wise (ex TransferWise) Negative Reviews
Is Wise (ex TransferWise) legit?
✅ Yes. Wise (ex TransferWise) is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 27,508 Wise (ex TransferWise) user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Wise (ex TransferWise) is 85.8/100.
Is Wise (ex TransferWise) safe?
✅ Yes. Wise (ex TransferWise) is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 27,508 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.5/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Wise (ex TransferWise) is 88.8/100.
Should I download Wise (ex TransferWise)?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Wise (ex TransferWise) a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Wise (ex TransferWise) Screenshots
Product details of Wise (ex TransferWise)
- App Name:
- Wise (ex TransferWise)
- Wise Payments Ltd
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR DE HU ID IT JA PL PT RO RU ES ZH TR UK
- App Size:
- 250.77 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 04 October 2013, Friday
- Last Update:
- 16 February 2023, Thursday - 13:30
- IOS 14.0 or later
We fixed bugs and made minor improvements. Happy sending, spending, and saving!.