What is Gmail - Email by Google? Description of Gmail - Email by Google 1869 chars
The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with robust security, real-time notifications, multiple account support, and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Make Gmail your default email app on iOS
• Automatically block more than 99.9 percent of spam, phishing, malware, and dangerous links from ever reaching your inbox
• Undo send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Turn on Google Chat to connect, create and collaborate with others
• Get more done as a group in Spaces - a dedicated place for organizing people, topics, and projects
• Enjoy high quality video calling with Google Meet
• Respond to emails quickly with Smart Reply suggestions
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge, and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type, and spelling suggestions
• Organize your mail by labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
Gmail is part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create, and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list, and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions — like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions, and nudges — to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing, and malware from reaching our users
Gmail - Email by Google App User Reviews
What do you think about Gmail - Email by Google app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Gmail - Email by Google!
Please wait! Facebook Gmail - Email by Google app comments loading...
Gmail - Email by Google Pros
✓ I love it!The app is amazing! I can talk to my friends and am able to switch from private to work accounts! But I can’t seem to send videos to people please fix this issue! 😁😁.Version: 6.0.200412
✓ Notification issuesOn my iPhone, gmail used to have the little red one and two over the icon. Now it has gone up to ~400 plus however many new emails are in my primary inbox. I don't know why gmail has started to include my promotions/socials in the notification count but if I go into the app and then check the new ones I receive, it goes away (generally). As someone who likes a clean screen, this is quite annoying for me....Version: 5.0.170925✓ Gmail - Email by Google Positive Reviews
Gmail - Email by Google Cons
✗ Can’t attach filesIt’s pretty irritating that I have to use another email app just to attach files properly. Gmail only allows you to attach a link to a file in google drive, which isn’t acknowledged by most email support systems. It’s also irritating having to change the permissions of files in google drive to be accessible by anyone with the link because not everyone has a gmail account. You can’t even attach files from local files, iCloud, Dropbox or any other cloud storage. And yeah, I’m aware you can go to the file on iCloud and share via email, but that doesn’t allow you to reply to an existing email or send multiple attachments. Pretty crappy experience for the most basic of email functions. The main reason I continue to use the app as my primary personal email client is that it sorts my incoming email into three folders very well and this is consistent with the gmail web version (which isn’t the case when you use a third party app, like spark)..Version: 5.0.180909
✗ New UI is messySince the user interface has been updated I’m finding the inbox to be more complicated than it needs to be. There’s too much going on and not enough separation between emails, and seeing attachments in the list view just clutters the screen. Further more having different categories show up in the primary mailbox makes the issue even worse. I understand that updating the look is necessary, however the update just makes the user experience confusing compared to how it used to be. I can’t recommend using the app over the desktop browser version unless the app is the only version you have access to. Please simplify the UI, or at least make it less cluttered with solid definitions between emails..Version: 6.0.200712✗ Gmail - Email by Google Negative Reviews
Is Gmail - Email by Google legit?
✅ Yes. Gmail - Email by Google is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 602,816 Gmail - Email by Google user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Gmail - Email by Google is 87.2/100.
Is Gmail - Email by Google safe?
✅ Yes. Gmail - Email by Google is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 602,816 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.5/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Gmail - Email by Google is 89.2/100.
Should I download Gmail - Email by Google?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Gmail - Email by Google a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Gmail - Email by Google Screenshots
Product details of Gmail - Email by Google
- App Name:
- Gmail - Email by Google
- Google LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AF AR EU BN BG CA HR CS DA NL EN ET FI FR GL DE EL GU HE HI HU IS ID IT JA KN KO LV LT MS ML MR NB FA PL PT RO RU SR ZH SK SL ES SW SV TA TE TH ZH TR UK UR VI ZU
- App Size:
- 410.58 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 02 November 2011, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 12 December 2022, Monday - 21:05
- IOS 14.0 or later
Thanks for using Gmail! This release brings a redesigned settings experience, making it easier to manage your preferences..